Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch
    #17201513 -

This is disgusting
its about a foot & a half long
fucking gross
Back to buying the organic cinnamon toast crunch knock off... its better anyway.
fuck you kroger
this is gross
theres even red spots on it
blood?
maybe cinnamon
i dunno
but this is fucking gross i think


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (11/11/12 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17201545 -

very fitting indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17201551 -

How do you know it's specifically floss? Does it smell minty?


--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: Aerial Boundaries]
    #17201554 -

it feels like floss :shrug:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #17201556 -

lawsuit!if thats really floss w/ blood thats a major health hazard..big $$:tee:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #17201563 -

you'll get a coupon for free cereal.. if they even give a fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: orison]
    #17201574 -

sue them fo rmillions and them buy enough weed to build a fort:creepylurker:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17201646 -

That would be gross, but things could certainly be worse ... you could have just come back from a trip to the jungle, and started to engage in foreplay with your girlfriend to celebrate your return, when suddenly she finds a botfly coming out of your head and freaks out and leaves your place, never to come back (or have foreplay/sex with anybody ever again) ...



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: HB]
    #17201704 -

:puke:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch [Re: HB]
    #17201758 -



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Frosted Toast Crunch (Cinnamon Toast Crunch's love child) ImaginingEmotions 723 14 02/05/12 10:58 AM
by ImaginingEmotions
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* 2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, potatoes, toasts, OJ and a coffee Patlal 1,480 19 05/14/11 12:58 PM
by Humility
* MY favorite cereal discontinued.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 7,214 73 01/20/15 11:53 AM
by abltsandwich
* The most cruel joke ever played on humanity
( 1 2 3 all )
kundalini1123 3,178 47 09/27/12 04:29 PM
by kundalini1123
* In your opinion, what's the best cereal? (or just your favorite)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shLong 1,786 85 07/08/16 08:09 AM
by SonicTitan
* EMC berdinwall 591 10 01/22/14 10:30 AM
by claraclairvoyant
* Cereal; does it taste worse now?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TrentBoyett 4,898 93 11/04/13 03:54 PM
by TrentBoyett

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
558 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.