Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The most cruel joke ever played on humanity * 2
    #16917973 -

Are people who act like corn flakes are just as good as frosted flakes, well I have news for these sick fucks CORNFLAKES SUCK they taste like paper, not even putting sugar on these things can redeem them, it's a cruel cruel joke as far as I'm concerned.

If that dumb poorly drawn cornflakes rooster tried to come around tony the tiger, tony would tear it's ass to pieces. Furthermore anyone who likes cornflakes or eats them is a fucking communist terrorist that should probably be put to death immediately for the sake of humanity.

Can you really imagine a living in a world of fucking corn flake eaters, it would be hell on earth, if that ever happens I would try to initiate the next holocaust myself.:mad2:


Frosted flakes all the way BOIIIII!!!

:whatyougonnado:  :chillin:  :eaglekitty:  :gullhuahua:  :angrydog:  :penguindog:  :deepman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16917979 -

I like cinnamon toast crunch...lol.. and I like captain crunch berries and want to come up with a cereal called captain crunch zombie edition cereal!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: berdinwall]
    #16917988 -

I would buy some zombie crunch, especially round Halloween.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16917991 -

haha hell yeah! zombie-o's lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123] * 1
    #16917993 -

count chocula was the shit as a child, also i love the shit out of captain crunch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Harri]
    #16918000 -

I'm inspired to be a dead zombie version of the cap'n now for halloween.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16918056 -

cocoa pebbles, yo.

by the way does anyone here remember french toast crunch? that shit was the business, so much better than cinnamon toast crunch...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Pigasus]
    #16918101 -

I remember french toast crunch but thought it kind of tasted shitty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Pigasus]
    #16918106 -

Honey Bunches of Oats, Baby!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16918110 -

I'm a Captain Crunch guy myself.....


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #16918116 -

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he exists



































































Also, reese's puffs. YES MUTHAFUCKA CANDY FOR BREAKFAST  :alot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: berdinwall]
    #16918151 -

berdinwall said:
I like cinnamon toast crunch...lol.. and I like captain crunch berries and want to come up with a cereal called captain crunch zombie edition cereal!



i ate an entire box of cinnamon toast crunch last night
:bobmarley:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123] * 1
    #16918156 -

I like corn flakes more than frosted flakes. Frosted flakes are too sugary.


--------------------
Philosophically, the contents of the jar gave no advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Amoeboid]
    #16918159 -

:biggrin:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:  :underage:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16918161 -

Corn flakes with honey and bananas are better than frosted flakes.
But cocoa krispies rule all.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Amoeboid] * 1
    #16918162 -

i posted one minute & 40 seconds ago & sae this in my threads list & was like what the fuck when did i post there
:bobmarley:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Amoeboid]
    #16918164 -

Anyone who likes corn flakes is a :cop: commie or terrorist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16918172 -

delicious golden wafers




--------------------
Philosophically, the contents of the jar gave no advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Amoeboid]
    #16918181 -

sig test


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most cruel joke ever played on humanity [Re: Amoeboid]
    #16918226 -

Amoeboid said:
delicious children




Edited by kundalini1123 (09/27/12 12:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Capt'n Crunch joe666 974 7 09/10/05 10:18 AM
by Todcasil
* Found a cornflake shaped like Austrailia that sold for over $200 markofthebeast 1,270 13 10/26/11 09:36 PM
by sunset_mission
* What did Lenon mean by the 'Sittin on a cornflake lyric'? altershroom 1,831 5 03/16/06 10:43 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* check my rymes cornflake! what u think? nonwo 393 4 02/27/09 01:18 AM
by whattheheck
* What is this song about, tori amos, cornflake girl ZippoZM 592 3 10/29/06 11:26 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it!
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 3,270 43 08/06/05 06:49 PM
by yungmind1
* Mushroom Joke
( 1 2 all )
Mlushroolm 6,895 25 06/03/06 02:31 PM
by Amatoxin
* Eating human flesh
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 3,457 34 01/29/05 04:43 PM
by Adamist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,178 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.