Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it!
    #3845865 -

Well, dont know if you guys had caught any of my other posts talking about doing this from before...but i am finally in. I am in austin, texas being a test subject at PPD.

I basically am getting paid $5000 to test medication. I know it sounds a little dumb...and i am begining to get a little worried about whether it was a good idea. Let me relay my story.

I signed up for this testing a couple of weeks ago, the stipulations being that i will have to live in this building for three weeks, take mystery pills (either one of two medications, a placebo, or any combination of these things), have my blood drawn and such, and will get paid $5000 upon completion. Well, now im here, ive been here since the 24th- and how strange this is to me.

I have a very regimented schedule of when to wake up, "dose", eat, get blood drawn and so on. If you are late you can be "docked" (lose money). every fourth day is the hell day- i get hooked up to this ECG machine that reads my heart and everything, and have to have it on for 24 hours. During that 24 hours, the first 4 after dosing must be spent sitting down. And the rest of the day you have to "supine" for 20-30 minutes (which means you have to lay on your back and not move so that the ECG machine can read your resting vitals). So on those days i get my blood drawn seven times, and pretty much have to stay in the same "quad" all day.

Oh, the living situation is that i (as well as about two hundred or more people) are basically locked on the second story of this building, which is seperated into four "quads" which hold the dorms. There is a cafeteria, some pool tables, a bunch of tvs, showers, board games, movies... Basically "everything i need" to live here for a few weeks. I cant go outside, and today i tried to open the window in my dorm (which i share with 13 other women) and an alarm went off in the background...the first time ive smelled fresh air in a couple of days.

Every morning i take three mystery pills, I am trying to figure out which ones i have by peeking before i chuck them in my mouth. Youre not supposed to look. I also am trying to figure out how to not take them...a couple of people have been able to avoid dosing...the thing is they have you open your mouth after you are supposed to take them. and if i get caught with that...im sure ill be out.

Anyway, the first day i dosed it was actually pretty pleasant! I had slight euphoria, mild close eyed visuals, and some visual distortion. Not that these are good symptoms, but they were kind of fun! But it is my third day of dosing (i think), and i am starting to feel more shitty. I have dry mouth, my memory is getting kind of shitty, there is lack of motivation to do things or concentrate, and i feel kind of flu-ey. (same with one of my friends who also came). i also cant seem to hold liquids in to long...in fact, ill be right back- gotta pee!

ok, im back. so anyway, that is what i am up to. right now i am laying in my bed and remembered you all!


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845880 -

Good luck?

What are you going to do with all your money when you get out of there? I'm assuming that you are primarily doing it for the money since you're trying to skip doses....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845883 -

Woa! $5000 to take unknown drugs!




Where do I sign up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845893 -

wow sounds intresting 5k is a grip of skrilla thiough


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: niteowl]
    #3845898 -

yeah, im doing it for the money for sure...fuck the findings! I plan to use the money to pay of debt and such. The rest i will be saving to try and accomplish my financial freedom goal!


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845899 -

$5000 for three weeks isn't bad at all. Can you get some books from the library?

I wouldn't worry too much about the pills. They might be bad for you, or addictive, but they might also be a placebo. You could try crunching them, see if they have a very bitter flavor. Whatever they are, you'll have some time (and $5000) when you get out to clean them out of your system, and spend plenty of time outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845911 -

i brought about 8 books! ha! and i can also trade some too. But it is a little hard to concentrate on reading, to tell you the truth. I know that i, unfortunately, didnt get a placebo assigned. ive peeked and felt them with the roof of my mouth and tongue. I hope youre right about being able to get them out of my system...i hope they dont fuck something up (which they have the potential to do).


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845918 -

ask as many questions as you can when you get there.
If it doesn't sound safe, just pretend to take your pills.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845928 -

shit...i have lunch in ten minutes. gotta get going soon. ill be back later with some more reports...


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: phi1618]
    #3845945 -

gives u visuals and they pay u ....i think my job is robbin me or something..


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3845991 -

I dont think its a good thing im seeing things though.


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3845996 -

Don't try to skimp out on your duties. You signed up for the 5 grand. Take your pills and let the doctors do their research. Don't be a selfish bastard.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: looner2]
    #3846006 -

looner2 said:
Don't try to skimp out on your duties. You signed up for the 5 grand. Take your pills and let the doctors do their research. Don't be a selfish bastard.



dumb. of course im going to be selfish!! haha! its my body and i dont want it fucked up with some unknown testing drug!!


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3846008 -

good luck =/


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3846019 -

I would never do that for $5,000. Its not that I mind the drug intake, but I can not stand staying in a hospital. I've been to the MHU too many times for too long. If they came to my apartment, and brought the EKG with them, I'd do it, but they would have to reimburse me for any electricity that they use.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3846056 -

it doesnt really feel like a hospital. there are a bunch of folks that hang around, watch movies and play pool all the time. but it certainly isnt home.


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3846061 -

dumb. of course im going to be selfish!! haha! its my body and i dont want it fucked up with some unknown testing drug!!

Easy, then tell the researchers you don't want to do it anymore and leave.

I have a feeling you want to continue the research, no matter if you mess up the results, on top of the money.

Scum comes to mind.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: looner2]
    #3846117 -

27 yo faces death for marijuana
Quote:
I hope she gets death, it might get media coverage and show people how crazy drug laws are.




Canada says no to missile defence
Quote:
Canada doesn't need missile defense because the U.S will defend her if need be. Isn't that respectful of them? They need the money to further undercut our drug companies to pay for their ailing socialist nanny state. Fuck Canada.




Pray for the Pope
Quote:
Quote:
I don'[t care about the pope...Catholics suck, so do all christian religons



I feel the same way, except put niggers in place of catholics.

See. its FUN TO HATE. I'm disappointed in you people.




Best candy ever
Quote:
Geordi, if you make fun of her one more time. I am going to punch your lights out. I am passing through your shithole city in about 1 week. One small stop won't hinder my trip. Beware.




She is officialy pregant!
Quote:
Tell her if she is going to get an abortion, she might as well kill herself too.

Why?

One less murderer on the streets. I'm 100% serious.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: phi1618]
    #3846122 -

I'm cool.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am a Human Hampster- but i get $5000 for it! [Re: looner2]
    #3846124 -

That is pretty shady wanting to not participate correctly when you are getting paid 5 grand. Imagine if you, for example, bought some acid off of someone and it turned out to be complete bunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: How many times a day do you masterbate/jerkoff/pet the hampster/feed the fleshlight?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Par 6,169 75 01/28/14 01:54 PM
by Dr.Dankhead
* how long do you think i could make 5000 last? Moonshoe 1,480 14 12/21/04 12:53 AM
by Mikeyp
* Dwarf Human like remains discovered in Indonesia
( 1 2 all )
Le_Soleil 3,404 39 09/02/17 08:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* I love being a human
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,912 21 02/16/05 11:30 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk
* human stem cell research right or wrong? lilbil 1,971 14 11/21/04 09:56 PM
by Zero7a1
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* The Farm Analogy - Human livestock/pets trendalM 716 1 05/05/05 01:30 PM
by SoK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,261 topic views. 5 members, 39 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.