Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
EMC
    #19456427 -

helllo everyone :heart:

good morning! I'm chillin here eating some cinnamon toast crunch < yeeyuh

and watching some movie with john cusack and jack black. HAvnt slept yet...getting sleeept but must stay awake!!!

what are you guys up to?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: berdinwall]
    #19456469 -

Fire extinguisher inspections in the snow
Skidding around in the company golfcart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: dpomalia]
    #19456557 -

woke up early and bolted out for skool(i live 30 mins away) but got my days mixed up...i don't have class until 1:30 xD


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: g00ru]
    #19456582 -

piccarding at the grade distribution on the diagnostic test for this semester.

one dude made a 27

got three people under 40. only 1 A. 3 Bs. mostly 50-60s.


gonna b a ruff semester folx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: berdinwall]
    #19456651 -

Thinking about my practice routine, yesterday was a focus day for technique so I'm looking forward to getting started (mostly repertoire today :thumbup:).

First: food, vaporizer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #19456742 -

Didn't feel so well, so I dipped out of class.

Smoked a bowl, and I feel ten times better

:awehigh:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: berdinwall] * 1
    #19456809 -

berdinwall said:
helllo everyone :heart:

good morning! I'm chillin here eating some cinnamon toast crunch < yeeyuh

and watching some movie with john cusack and jack black. HAvnt slept yet...getting sleeept but must stay awake!!!

what are you guys up to?



Sounds like a good day man.

I also have a stash of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in my closet. But instead I ordered pizza for my brunch.

After I study some more I am also going to watch a movie on this day, my day off. I rented two horror movies. 6 Souls and The Lords of Salem.



John Cusack and Jack Black? That seems like a strange mix. What is the title?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: XUL]
    #19456828 -

I forgot the title. It was about john cusacks relationship with this blonde chick. him and jack black worked in a record store. I was kind of half watching. the lords of salem isnt that rob zombies latest one? I need to check that out let me know how it is! I loved house of a thousand corpses and devils rejects...amazing horror movies


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #19456845 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Didn't feel so well, so I dipped out of class.

Smoked a bowl, and I feel ten times better

:awehigh:



I am on day 6 of quitting marijuana. It's going good but sometimes I find myself sitting around my house thinking "this is boring, I wish I could chill out to a bowl."

There is nothing like smoking a bowl by yourself in the peace of your own home! I just want my coordination back, short term memory, and deeper cognitive reasoning. HaH. Who knows if it ever went away right? But I am keeping a journal in an attempt to find out.

:pipesmoke:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: XUL]
    #19456913 -

How is everyones morning shaping up? Mine is going good, sippin some coffee, about to heat up some eggs, rice, and Bacon.

I watched a KILLER Sci-Fi movie that I had never seen last night, called The Island. It's not that new, came out in 2005. Anyways after this movie I feel asleep and had the most vivid dreams. Seems recently I have been having this reoccurring dream that keeps getting more detailed and vivid. Cool story, I know :lol:

Edited by Magicman69 (01/22/14 10:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: berdinwall]
    #19456936 -

berdinwall said:
I forgot the title. It was about john cusacks relationship with this blonde chick. him and jack black worked in a record store. I was kind of half watching. the lords of salem isnt that rob zombies latest one? I need to check that out let me know how it is! I loved house of a thousand corpses and devils rejects...amazing horror movies



i think that's called high fidelity. decent movie. it's where this gremlin oringinates

:idhitit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC EMC CHeifM4sterDiezL 552 6 04/23/15 07:02 AM
by koods
* EMC emc EMC emc EMC emc EMC
( 1 2 all )
PLURAL 3,068 33 03/14/15 07:41 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* EMC EMC EMC THURSDAY THE REAL ONE EMC EMC EMC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Sheekle 4,442 81 06/17/16 01:18 AM
by I Love Lucid
* EMC EMC EMC EMC
( 1 2 all )
VivaLaMushie 3,115 25 06/13/14 11:12 AM
by nicechrisman
* (EMC) Good Mornin' Pub (EMC)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 5,047 115 04/09/15 05:29 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* *****EMC*****
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 3,474 80 06/26/16 01:07 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Emc - elevated mind chews
( 1 2 3 all )
plasma 622 58 06/16/16 12:51 PM
by sanchothestoner
* EMC BITCHES
( 1 2 3 all )
sanchothestoner 2,631 57 06/03/16 11:28 AM
by sanchothestoner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
591 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.