Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
question about dunking!
    #17099835 -

previously I have only bought those growing kits, the instructions tell me to put water in the case and leave it for 12 hours than take it back out.

Now I have now a coir/verm tech, and its looking so beast till now, don't I have to put in water for 12 hours like the grow kits? In the instructions for the tek there isn't anything about that, it just says to introduce light and FAE. Now I have patients so im not going to experiment, or fuck anything up but yeah shouldnt I dunk it in water or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: Klowt]
    #17099947 -

is it a cake or a madbag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: twistedty] * 1
    #17100000 -

I don't usually soak bulk subs until after the first flush.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: twistedty]
    #17100014 -

neither, i did the coir tek, bulk substrate so it's one of those big plastic boxes, 80cm x 40cm box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: Kizzle]
    #17100037 -

Kizzle said:
I don't usually soak bulk subs until after the first flush.



After I started making GLC, I saw how much water was absorbed instantly by the grains.  From there on I would open my grain jars once 100%, and fill it with water and let it sit for about 5 minutes.  I noticed a huge difference.

Just take a look at this.  3 spoon fulls of grain was beaten to hell(It was a small jar that I used to make GLC from).  No verm, no casing, nothing but a quick "soak" and fruited in a party cup!  If I had not of made a GLC from this the grains would of more then liked dried before fruiting and I would of seen trich.  Which is why we normally say you don't fruit strait grains without a casing.



--------------------
Self Healing lid tek ** Update 10.17.17 **
Mini casing pictures: Pins to harvest
Cup O' Shrooms
Magash:  I noticed my contams were in the shape of fingers :whack:
Hyphae:  Yes  "Loss of moisture from the substrate"  is not a casing trigger.  :cuckoo:

My final Grow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: Klowt]
    #17100061 -

Klowt said:
neither, i did the coir tek, bulk substrate so it's one of those big plastic boxes, 80cm x 40cm box



You're not making much sense.

Is this a kit you bought?  Or did you colonize substrate in a jar and spawn that to verm/coir?

If you spawned to verm/coir, no you do not dunk the tub once it is 100%.  You hydrate it after the first flush.


--------------------
Self Healing lid tek ** Update 10.17.17 **
Mini casing pictures: Pins to harvest
Cup O' Shrooms
Magash:  I noticed my contams were in the shape of fingers :whack:
Hyphae:  Yes  "Loss of moisture from the substrate"  is not a casing trigger.  :cuckoo:

My final Grow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about dunking! [Re: Citric]
    #17100120 -

:awewtf:
This thread is weird.


--------------------

Yes, you can bump my old threads with a question.
Here is how I get things done.
You should take a look. :hehehe:


Frank's tips and tricks. Updated on 3/21/14
AMU- Get an answer here -AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* n00b. need dunk instruction bladerunnerss 848 4 07/20/02 02:05 AM
by Hippie3
* question about casing and substrate additives yogithehoneybear 1,958 3 01/29/02 01:48 PM
by dimitri211
* Newbie with a few questions Anonymous 787 2 06/05/02 03:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Plastic vs glass bottles for storage farmer_maggot 1,945 5 10/28/01 03:26 PM
by Cub
* Hawkeye and Alient tek questions farmer_maggot 2,775 3 08/14/01 02:50 AM
by Anno
* more questions about growing LSAuser 1,410 14 09/13/02 08:23 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Ghetto Fruiting Chamber question Chakradamus 325 8 03/14/18 02:29 AM
by verum subsequentis
* Re: NUKING QUESTION Anonymous 1,053 4 01/01/00 08:34 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
693 topic views. 9 members, 49 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 14 queries.