Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro)
    #17074417 -

And my pupils are fucking huge  :bored:

I've been taking the minimal dose. Its my second day. I look as if I'm on shrooms. Its really annoying, I hate having big pupils, it freaks me out.

SSRIs... :rolleyes:

Which one are you taking?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17074446 -

I've been prescribed lexapro, paxil, Zoloft, and seroquel xr..oh, and buspar.  I've never been able to take any of them more than two days, bc they make me feel super weird....insomniac, no appetite, anxious as fuck, etc.  I do without any of them now.  :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Sundrop]
    #17074472 -

drewo said:
I've been prescribed lexapro, paxil, Zoloft, and seroquel xr..oh, and buspar.  I've never been able to take any of them more than two days, bc they make me feel super weird....insomniac, no appetite, anxious as fuck, etc.  I do without any of them now.  :/



Damm. None of them worked for you?

How do you deal with whatever reason you had to take the meds?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17074491 -

I couldn't stand to take any of them the 4-6 weeks it takes for them to get in your system or whatever.  My friend gives me a few of his valium, and I take those when I need.  Laying down to go to sleep is when my anxiety kicks in most :frown:

Edited by Sundrop (10/21/12 05:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17074500 -

They prescribe that stuff like skittles. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Epistrophy]
    #17074518 -

acidhead420 said:
They prescribe that stuff like skittles. :rolleyes:



They really do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17074522 -

I have more good days than bad, and I really don't want something I've gotta take everyday.  They don't seem too keen on prescribing valium, though ;(.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Sundrop]
    #17074572 -

I don't take pills. I'm technically diagnosed by the state as schizophrenic, split personality disorder, bipolar, manic depressant and high social anxiety disorder.
Supposedly I have all that. I believe it's the governments way of saying they are scared of what I am capable of. I say fuck Rx meds, sell em and buy weed and oil.

I'd advise you to man up and quit taking meds that will turn you into a government controlled zombie; we all have shit to deal with, so deal with yours quit taking pills, puss.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: ganjfather]
    #17074591 -

They said I'm bi-polar, but whatever.  I was waiting on the guy to come in here and act like he's better than everyone, bc he doesn't take pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Sundrop]
    #17074675 -

It took about a dozen meds, all with horrible side effects, for something to help make me better. I had terrifying side effects from false awakenings to being trapped in my dreams, sleeping 48 hours, hallucinations, list goes on.

Cognitive behavioral therapy only went so far. I had some bad liver results on bloodwork so got kicked over from attempting lithium to trying Lamictal. It's the only thing that's "worked" but I still have to fight every day with my afflictions.

Some things can be broken, some things can be rebuilt, some tools are right for the job.

People dealing in extremes - the "no pharma!" crowd and the "save our children with meds" crowd - tend to help blur the line that there are actually people out there who try every day to live a normal life. Some of us give a fuck enough to resort to medications. Did some (or most) of us ever want this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Adden]
    #17074853 -

Dystopia said:
It took about a dozen meds, all with horrible side effects, for something to help make me better. I had terrifying side effects from false awakenings to being trapped in my dreams, sleeping 48 hours, hallucinations, list goes on.

Cognitive behavioral therapy only went so far. I had some bad liver results on bloodwork so got kicked over from attempting lithium to trying Lamictal. It's the only thing that's "worked" but I still have to fight every day with my afflictions.

Some things can be broken, some things can be rebuilt, some tools are right for the job.

People dealing in extremes - the "no pharma!" crowd and the "save our children with meds" crowd - tend to help blur the line that there are actually people out there who try every day to live a normal life. Some of us give a fuck enough to resort to medications. Did some (or most) of us ever want this?



Lamictal does works very well. It helped me a lot.  But its not a SSRI or anti depressor, so I guess it doesn't really fit in the same category.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17074877 -

I am thankful to have no medications beyond a one a day men's multivitamin.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: All We Perceive]
    #17074903 -

All We Perceive said:
I am thankful to have no medications beyond a one a day men's multivitamin.



Its not as bad as people make it sound around here.

A vast majority of people only have the positive effects.

Just like weed, some people get bad sidde effects, most people just get high and love it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17075053 -

She asked if I wanted to try Lamictal or Abilify, but I have pretty much given up on them all.  Like Dystopia said, I've had some wicked side effects from those drugs, and I'm seriously scared to try anymore of them.

Edited by Sundrop (10/21/12 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Sundrop]
    #17075103 -

I took Lexapro for two years and disliked it. The only effects I noticed were the inability to cum and horrible sadness the day after missing one.

I quite like the Wellbutrin I'm taking. It helps a lot. The only major side-effect to this is an OVERWHELMING sex drive. I've jerked off five times in the last four hours.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Darwin23]
    #17075173 -

Darwin23 said:
I took Lexapro for two years and disliked it. The only effects I noticed were the inability to cum and horrible sadness the day after missing one.

I quite like the Wellbutrin I'm taking. It helps a lot. The only major side-effect to this is an OVERWHELMING sex drive. I've jerked off five times in the last four hours.



Lol. yeah. Wellbutrin will do that. I wasn't able to keep taking it though, it was giving me panic attacks. I never had a panic attack in my life before, so it made me freak out.

The first one I had was an hour after I ate McDonald's. It hit me suddenly, I got anxious, then really anxious. Then I started thinking that the people at McDonald's put a few drips of acid on my burger (it was the only explanation to sudden anxiety that my brain came up with at the time). And then the panic attack happened, I thought I was gonna die, I called my mom, she couldn't calm me down, but then it stop after 30 minutes. As fast as it started.

And then I stopped Wellbutrin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17075434 -

Patlal said:
It hit me suddenly, I got anxious, then really anxious. Then I started thinking that the people at McDonald's put a few drips of acid on my burger (it was the only explanation to sudden anxiety that my brain came up with at the time). And then the panic attack happened, I thought I was gonna die, I called my mom, she couldn't calm me down, but then it stop after 30 minutes. As fast as it started.

And then I stopped Wellbutrin.



I was in a therapy session when that happened to me.

I never saw the woman again. It was so embarrassing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Patlal]
    #17075530 -

Patlal said:
And my pupils are fucking huge  :bored:

I've been taking the minimal dose. Its my second day. I look as if I'm on shrooms. Its really annoying, I hate having big pupils, it freaks me out.

SSRIs... :rolleyes:

Which one are you taking?



As your doctor I recommened getting off them at once!:lahey:  Use a decent drug to alliviate your life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: timelapses]
    #17075536 -

get used to it, I've been on SSRIs for 7 years and mine are still permahuge

i take 120mg cymbalta AND 15mg mirtazapine daily, if I stop I get suicidal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just started taking Cipralex (Lexapro) [Re: Adden]
    #17075543 -

Dystopia said:
It took about a dozen meds, all with horrible side effects, for something to help make me better. I had terrifying side effects from false awakenings to being trapped in my dreams, sleeping 48 hours, hallucinations, list goes on.




I never had anything this bad but every medication I ever took had some sort of very shitty unwanted physical side effect.
From erectile dysfunction to constipation, it was terrible.
Also, most people i knew noted a change in me that i was completely unable to perceive, for whatever reason...Placebo effect maybe?


--------------------
"I get up, I get down." Insect Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lexapro HELLA_TIGHT 835 7 05/16/05 08:16 PM
by Its Pat
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* How long does it take for you to start writing an essay? ummikko 1,617 10 12/16/03 09:36 PM
by TheDude
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* So apparently my favorite kratom vendor inst taking orders due to "market volatility " LemurLemur 986 4 03/02/18 09:47 AM
by Scott Bennett
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,522 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.