Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: koraks]
    #17066842 -

koraks said:
Shroomery Law #263: every thread will involve bacon at some point.




:dancingbacon:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: King Klick]
    #17066848 -

:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: Asante]
    #17066864 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
koraks said:
Shroomery Law #263: every thread will involve bacon at some point.




:dancingbacon:



:noyoudidawet:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: fee]
    #17066871 -

fee said:
Wiccan_Seeker said:
Have you actually seen what poledancers do? Its not subjective, it IS erotic activity.

There are more practical ways to slide down a pole than with your legs spread and using your pussy as a brake. Ask the fire department.




Yup this is going in my sig




And I posted this as my facebook status. Thank you wiccan you made my day. Well this and the pris's epic troll thread video


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: fee]
    #17066942 -

"I'm sorry, sweetie... but only WHORES dance around poles. Whores and godless pagans. But you can take tap or jazz or balet!"

:lol:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17066977 -

i would not let my 11 year old daughter pick up pole dancing.

if she wants to do that shit at age 18, go for it.

not under my roof.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: Learyfan]
    #17066978 -

Learyfan said:
You'd let an 11 year old kid do coke if they were the right type of kid?  No offense, but please tell me you're not a parent. 















Is marijuana the new rape?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: k00laid]
    #17067007 -

k00laid said:
i would not let my 11 year old daughter pick up pole dancing.

if she wants to do that shit at age 18, go for it.

not under my roof.



There is of course a difference between dancing on a pole fully dressed and doing it completely naked. I think its weird too dont get me wrong, but no chick that swings upside down with her legs on a jungle gym gets called a whore


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: imachavel]
    #17067027 -

imachavel said:
k00laid said:
i would not let my 11 year old daughter pick up pole dancing.

if she wants to do that shit at age 18, go for it.

not under my roof.



There is of course a difference between dancing on a pole fully dressed and doing it completely naked. I think its weird too dont get me wrong, but no chick that swings upside down with her legs on a jungle gym gets called a whore



QFT


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: Learyfan]
    #17067028 -



--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: imachavel]
    #17067036 -

imachavel said:
k00laid said:
i would not let my 11 year old daughter pick up pole dancing.

if she wants to do that shit at age 18, go for it.

not under my roof.



There is of course a difference between dancing on a pole fully dressed and doing it completely naked. I think its weird too dont get me wrong, but no chick that swings upside down with her legs on a jungle gym gets called a whore



jungle gyms are meant to be climbed.

you see, those bars are parallel to the ground.

a stripper pole is perpendicular to the ground. obviously not meant to be climbed on.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: vinsue]
    #17067043 -

vinsue said:
May contain child Porn >:waits: 4 :piggy: . . . :peace:



i think my cousin would love one of these china dolls.



oh wait


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: k00laid]
    #17067081 -

k00laid said:
imachavel said:
k00laid said:
i would not let my 11 year old daughter pick up pole dancing.

if she wants to do that shit at age 18, go for it.

not under my roof.



There is of course a difference between dancing on a pole fully dressed and doing it completely naked. I think its weird too dont get me wrong, but no chick that swings upside down with her legs on a jungle gym gets called a whore



jungle gyms are meant to be climbed.

you see, those bars are parallel to the ground.

a stripper pole is perpendicular to the ground. obviously not meant to be climbed on.




I like you and im not trying to be a dick but......


You do realize there is a grey area right?

Kids play on things like this and are similar


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: fee]
    #17067098 -

did you read the "should my 11 year old cousin get her belly button pierced"

it boiled down to this:

the child said "i want it because i think it is cute"


cute?

really cute?

thats what she THINKS it is, but we as rational humans know that a belly button piercing is strictly sexual.


or maybe next you're going to tell me i should let my 11 year old wear a 2 piece.


and im not trying to be a dick either.

in fact normally im the proponent of underage sexuality.

but we need to open our eyes to what it really is: sexuality.



a belly button piercing is sexual.
a pole from the floor to the ceiling to dance around is sexual.


thats all


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: k00laid]
    #17067112 -

nope I didnt read that

I retract my previous statement


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: fee]
    #17067182 -

Awesome, I'm honored.  No really :smile2:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: claraclairvoyant] * 1
    #17067579 -

claraclairvoyant said:
Is this someone you know or what?



I don't know them well.  I've been to their house for parties.  They seemed like completely normal people before I found out about this.  I don't understand why some of you don't find a problem with this.  Sexualizing kids is wrong.  And gross.  And not everything you deny your kid will cause them to bust loose and rebel to the extreme opposite when they're older.  Sometimes they'll say "Thanks for not getting me that stripper pole when I was a little girl like I wanted" because they'll grow up and see how gross that would have been and how some things are just not meant for kids. 
















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: Learyfan]
    #17067651 -

I don't get how "pole dancing" is being sanitized, like it's something clean-cut respectable people do to work out and stay in shape. :lol:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #17067658 -

My gf works in retail, and she told me a story about something she recently saw at her place of business. A little girl was getting a halloween costume with her mother. It was a kind of sexy gothic vampire sort of costume. By her description sort of elvira like... maybe a little less slutty.

Now this girl is maybe 7-9 according to my GF.

The skirt on this costume is supposed to go down to around the calf area.

They were apparently buying a costume that was a size or two too small for this little girl.

And she said (with some attitude) "Mom, this costume isn't SEXY enough. When we get home we're taking 4 or 5 inches off that skirt!"


:puke:


Personally, I can't wait to see what the slutty 16-17 year olds are wearing this year.  :awesomenod:


And I am not a prude. Not by a long shot. I think many peoples' ideas of sexuality are twisted. Sex is a beautiful and natural thing, and I'm not one of these people who think kids should have no knowledge of sex. I believe in sex education in schools, and IMO that kind of thing is even better started at home. EARLY.

But I am getting a little tired of the media's attempts to turn every little girl over 5 years old into a dolled-up skank. Seriously. What kind of pedophiles run this country, where this kind of thing has become the norm?

Nevermind... unfortunately I know the answer to that one.


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents buy their 11 year old girl a stripper pole [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17067678 -

Yeah, I normally try not to judge people, but it's honestly gross as hell to sexualize kids. I never noticed or really cared when I was younger, but as I got older I began to notice it more and more, on TV and movies and magazines and such. It happens all the fucking time. People are fucking disgusting. :wtfsonic:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Girls Gone Wild chicks
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 7,666 49 08/14/05 03:46 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Why are most female strippers not good looking?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 8,992 64 04/26/12 02:17 PM
by Crystal G
* I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper)
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,204 30 03/26/06 01:55 AM
by daimyo
* Took X and my parents found out
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 3,541 28 02/06/05 11:49 PM
by PrisonSong
* Adrug ~ Yes I'm "doing" a girl this time (Interview inside)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
World Spirit 6,762 64 09/12/05 06:59 PM
by ivi
* 9 year old girl stabs her friend to death - disturbing tale.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,264 28 06/01/05 11:54 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good k2nride 1,929 12 03/14/05 01:36 PM
by Freeker
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,950 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,778 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.