Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion
    #17055414 -

Post a Song that evokes emotion, some Lyrics (if any), and share a little note that explains the meaning or value

there is so much nostalgia and sentimental meaning in this song for me. i can not listen to this song without crying. i think its amazing how powerful music can be. the nostalgia, and ability to make you feel any emotion it may evoke is priceless. music can even get you "high" and act as one of the best potentiators. sometimes im on the brink of saddness, but unable to feel, unable to cry, unable to move past it. i use music as my tool to push me over the edge and allow me to express an otherwise numb emotion. sometimes i just need a little help to get the tears out. i find music to be the greatest therapy. music was and always will be my first drug of choice

funfact: i was obsessed with wumpscut all through out high school



Angel Lyrics:

------
Angel Don't Feel Liable
For Me And My Pain
Don't Feel Liable
Cause Angels Must Be Free
High Up From This World In Eternity
Angel I Could Clip Your Wings
To Catch All Your Love
To Calm Your Pain
But Angel This Would Be So Wrong
You Would Bleed To Death Immediately
So Angel Come To Me
Heal My Glaring Pain Voluntarily




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055452 -

emotions R gey


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty] * 1
    #17055464 -




"Hurt"

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Asante]
    #17055491 -

good one wiccan  :awethumb:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Asante]
    #17055501 -

Both of these speak for themselves...





--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Asante]
    #17055506 -




Hey mama, when you leave
Don't leave a thing behind
I don't want nothin'
I can't use nothin'

Take care into the hall
And if you see my friends
Tell them I'm fine
Not using nothin'

Almost burned out my eyes
Threw my ears down to the floor
I didn't see nothin'
I didn't hear nothin'

I stood there like a block of stone
Knowin' all I had to know
And nothin' more
Man, that's nothin'

As brothers our troubles are
Locked in each others arms
And you better pray
They never find you

Your back ain't strong enough
For burdens doublefold
They'd crush you down
Down into nothin'

Being born is going blind
And buying down a thousand times
To echoes strung
On pure temptation

Sorrow and solitude
These are the precious things
And the only words
That are worth rememberin'




Can't think of any other song that can bring out tears in me.


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055533 -

thank yaZ :happyheart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: DarkElf]
    #17055590 -

havent listened to Korn since issues. Issues had some deep meaning in the lyrics. when people hear korn they might not agree. maybe it just speaks to the manic depressive in me. i felt this

Dirty:

I'm out here, by myself,
All alone.
Ready to blow my head off.
I hurt so bad inside,
I wish you could see the world through my eyes.
Each day is the same,
I just wanna laugh again


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: xanderofpella]
    #17055595 -

BeefheartisBetter said:



Hey mama, when you leave
Don't leave a thing behind
I don't want nothin'
I can't use nothin'

Take care into the hall
And if you see my friends
Tell them I'm fine
Not using nothin'

Almost burned out my eyes
Threw my ears down to the floor
I didn't see nothin'
I didn't hear nothin'

I stood there like a block of stone
Knowin' all I had to know
And nothin' more
Man, that's nothin'

As brothers our troubles are
Locked in each others arms
And you better pray
They never find you

Your back ain't strong enough
For burdens doublefold
They'd crush you down
Down into nothin'

Being born is going blind
And buying down a thousand times
To echoes strung
On pure temptation

Sorrow and solitude
These are the precious things
And the only words
That are worth rememberin'




Can't think of any other song that can bring out tears in me.



/Thread


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055666 -

this song is gangster

Rebecca Moon - Walk away


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055735 -

this is big for me. music is everything in my life. it defines everything to me. i also find it to be the most attractive thing in a person


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055750 -

this is a good tune, i think you'll enjoy

Land of talk - its okay



--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17055778 -

this too,

the gathering - jelena



--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Soulidarity] * 1
    #17055795 -

johnny cash-hurt



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: lar20]
    #17055801 -

wiccan posted that song already, but its good enough to warrant a double post!


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055894 -

My Morning Jacket-Into the Woods



A kitten on fire, a baby in a blender
Both sound as sweet as a night of surrender
I know it ain't easy but you do what you can
If your livin' gets wheezy, you can follow this plan

Put in more than you could ever get out
I'm tired of the talking, I know what you're about
Now open your mouth, here comes the spoon

I went over the river and into the woods, where did I go?
Where a wood burning stream, flows up through the trees
Like the soul of the hottest kind of lover, I've ever seen
One who lives to choose another fool's dream

A good shower head and my right hand
The two best lovers that I ever had
Now if you find you agree with what I just said
You'd better find a new love and let 'em into your head

I went over the river and into the woods, where did I go?
Where a wood burning stream, flows up through the trees
Like the soul of the hottest kind of lover, I've ever seen
One who lives to choose another fool's dream


I been really crushing on this song especially the part about putting in more than you can ever get out pretty good advice most of the time.
You're gonna eat what I give ya and you're gonna like it real good


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17055950 -

'slow motion' by panda bear

Panda Bear's lyrics are always really insightful and uplifting, this one is about takin it slowww



So they say practice makes you perfect
So they say you can't teach an old dog
So they say have an apple a day
So they say better safe than sorry

Everyone knows what they always say

And when I slow it down
It's clear just how
It's what they don't say
That's what counts

Deep down (what counts)
Step up, step off

So they say practice makes you perfect
So they say you can't teach an old dog
So they say have an apple a day
So they say better safe than sorry

Everyone knows what they always say

And when I slow it down
It's clear just how
It's what they don't say
That's what counts

It's counting
And be sure it counts


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17055964 -

good tunes :thumbup::thumbup:

reminds me a bit of cat power i think


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #17056102 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post a Song w/ Lyrics that evokes Emotion [Re: Soulidarity]
    #17056120 -

Soulidarity said:
wiccan posted that song already, but its good enough to warrant a double post!



opps lol didnt even notice


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,933 71 11/18/23 08:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* love this lyric Ripple 1,252 13 05/26/03 11:31 AM
by Ripple
* Lyrics to Marijuana PapaverS 2,453 13 06/05/03 11:16 AM
by Mojo_Risin
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 07:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 08:17 PM
by 073202
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,998 26 03/16/03 03:39 PM
by Superunknown
* PHISH LYRICS moorhsum 1,367 14 02/11/03 06:46 PM
by LTBOOMER
* The shocker
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 1,353 33 09/12/05 05:03 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,893 topic views. 2 members, 194 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.