Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page?
    #17046906 -

Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL] * 1
    #17046915 -

you gotta focus hard...



--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL] * 4
    #17046921 -

She's definitely fucking somebody else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17046923 -

I'm completely speculating, but if you click on your "profile view", I'm convinced that the listing of your "friends" is loosely related to individuals that have visited your page.

..I don't think there is a specific, official way to do it though.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: foodsgoodtoo]
    #17046935 -

you are now aware that your monitor is a one way mirror, with a camera behind the screen.


we are watching you.






we are watching you fap


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: Salomon] * 2
    #17046957 -

I think I have a stalker.

A couple weeks back this chick gave me a BJ in Texas. I moved back to the North and now she is being crazy.

Yesterday I turned on my phone that had 9 texts from her, and then I went on facebook and she wrote me a message. She posted some picture about how fate leads people together and tagged me in it. I removed it from my pictures and she took it personal.

I have a stalker. I'm scared....:awepreciation:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL] * 2
    #17046964 -

That's what you get for tellin' bitches your real name. Who even does that?


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL] * 4
    #17046968 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: Dawks] * 2
    #17046973 -

Dawks said:
That's what you get for tellin' bitches your real name. Who even does that?




I will remember this for next time.

Rusty Shackleford is my new sex name.


OHHHHH RUSTY! RUSTY, YES!


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17046976 -

:lol:


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17047011 -

She's just trolling you and definitely fucking somebody else.
Sorry brah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17047060 -

XUL said:
I think I have a stalker.

A couple weeks back this chick gave me a BJ in Texas. I moved back to the North and now she is being crazy.

Yesterday I turned on my phone that had 9 texts from her, and then I went on facebook and she wrote me a message. She posted some picture about how fate leads people together and tagged me in it. I removed it from my pictures and she took it personal.

I have a stalker. I'm scared....:awepreciation:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: Confucian]
    #17047071 -

i love that girl.  so fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17047239 -

XUL said:
Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page?



not that eye know of

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a way to tell who has been looking at your facebook page? [Re: XUL]
    #17048990 -

Don't be surprised if you wake up to her schlicking over you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* did anon finally kill facebook?
( 1 2 all )
MisterMuscaria 2,288 22 11/07/11 03:46 PM
by Beanhead
* Found first girlfriend EVER on facebook.
( 1 2 all )
LeftyBurnz 4,778 36 10/25/09 02:55 PM
by AgingHippy
* How Did facebook Beat Out MySpace?
( 1 2 all )
SprewellSleeve 3,938 22 04/14/10 03:11 PM
by NlightNme
* Soulja Boy gets all butthurt on Facebook postin Rants about white trolls and then claims Hackage
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Coaster 3,579 70 06/16/11 08:19 PM
by dshow
* Australian Police Serving Intervention order via facebook lucas_southoz 484 0 10/20/10 01:45 AM
by lucas_southoz
* Shocker: Girls hate when you remove them as friends from Facebook
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Mark1 6,864 137 03/30/13 06:22 PM
by JoieDeVivre
* My friend made me a facebook Hyper_Panda_GO 1,260 9 10/04/07 11:17 PM
by juende
* Facebook makes me depressed
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bitter Cactus 4,120 91 05/19/14 08:22 PM
by Endure

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
775 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.