Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

Alien Spacecraft Unveiled
    #1686837 - 07/04/03 06:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I posted this in another thread but it died soon after and I do not think anyone saw it.
Link to web page
There is some crazy stuff there but it is a interesting read.
Anyone believe this stuff?
Go to this guys home page and there are links to other far out stuff as well. Some about lost ancient civilizations and religion as well.

--------------------
Astronauts get all the tang they want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOri
intoxicated

Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: Static]
    #1686937 - 07/04/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

interesting website, the theories sound plausable

i really enjoyed reading about the crystal skull
http://www.rickrichards.com/Egypt.htm

lot've neat theories, like the universe is all mental, and how information can be stored on crystals and vibrational patterns, does this go the same for dmt crystals possible? that seems to effect vibrational patterns like nobodies business

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: Ori]
    #1686946 - 07/04/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to know more about element 115 atom. I saw a show on UFO and they interviewed that guy. He claims to have stolen some from the gov but will not say how much.

He also has some cool NASA video's (8 I think) from space of objects flying around.
http://www.rickrichards.com/ufo/UFO6video.html

--------------------

InvisibleOri
intoxicated

#1686954 - 07/04/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Static said:
I would like to know more about element 115 atom. I saw a show on UFO and they interviewed that guy. He claims to have stolen some from the gov but will not say how much.

He also has some cool NASA video's (8 I think) from space of objects flying around.
http://www.rickrichards.com/ufo/UFO6video.html

i saw the vid.. i remember seeing some testing vid of a ufo very low to the ground and they explained how it worked, they didnt mention any unknown atom but they talked about wierd stuff like it just flew around low to the ground and was around area51 i think but ehhhh

seriously though if this is for real i wonder why the gov hasn't shut his site down or like.. killed him for stealing that shit.. all i know is those theories sound pretty logical

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1687770 - 07/05/03 10:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Reactor is about the size of a basketball. It is fueled by an orange, "super-heavy" stable element comparable to Element 115* on the periodic table.

It doesn't sound credible, it sounds goddamned stupid.

A super-heavy element "comparable" to element 115? So, what, is it another element that's not 115? The fuck? This is just stupid.

And if it's stable, how the hell does it react? You need -unstable- stuff to undergo nuclear fission, which is what I assume they're talking about here, since they call it a 'reactor'.

I can smell the bullshit reek through the internet, it's so bad. Yay for fuzzy language and unworkable 'science'.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: Sev]
    #1687809 - 07/05/03 10:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Our current periodic table doesn't have element 115. List of elements from Encarta He said something about that in the article/story. I will have to read it again as I forget most of the details.

I am not a science guru but it sounds interesting. One day the truth will come out about all this.

--------------------

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

#1687811 - 07/05/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It is not in the story on his site but on the TV show he claimed someone tried to kill him on the freeway on day. It sounds so farout that perhaps the powers that be are not all that worried.

--------------------

Offlinetitan_shroomer
master of dreams
Loc: i am a universe
    #1692642 - 07/07/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

SEV ur so fukin stupid its not a nuke reactor
its a thermoeletric reactor used to run high voltage through
element 115 to produce a gravitational field wich will
produce lift

retard

--------------------
fuk the police
-NWA

im not an anarcist im a FREEDOM fighter
-Me

God damn it i dont like this brain i want a new one.
-Me

nothing happens till it moves
-Eistien

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: titan_shroomer]
    #1693964 - 07/07/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

produce lift

I am confused as to how a gravitational field can produce lift? I thought gravity usually pulls things down, not flings them off into space.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: Seuss]
    #1693997 - 07/07/03 06:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I guess it would depend on the orientation of the field to the ship. If I had one in a ship I would form a field above me to make my ship "fall" upwards, "lifting?" it from the ground. I would then move the field to make my ship fall in the direction I wanted to travel.

--------------------

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1694566 - 07/07/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Amazing the thought of such a gravitational field, imagine always falling yet going in the direction you want to go. The never ending roller coaster of sickness.

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #1694683 - 07/07/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

titan_shroomer said:
SEV ur so fukin stupid its not a nuke reactor
produce lift

retard

LOL, okay, yeah. A little hostile, yo. Was it really necessary to both post this here, calling me an idiot, and PM me twice to tell me to shut up? You're right, though -- I didn't really read that in depth into the page. So I took another look, and came up with a bunch more bullshit:

1: It produces a gravitational wave that is 'out of phase' with the normal gravitational waves. Now, assuming that gravity is emmitted as a wave -- which hasn't been proven and is still being debated -- all this would do would be to negate gravity. You'd still need an auxilliary propulsion source to actually drive the vehicle. Even if it does 'bend time and space similar to a black hole,' creating a warp drive, the warp would have to occur 'above' the craft in relation to the gravity field that it is opposing, or it could never get off the ground. From the diagrams and the text, it appears that it generates the field beneath the craft.

2: This guy refers to "anti-matter radiation" and "the creation of anti-matter". There's no such thing as 'anti-matter radiation' unless you want to call gamma rays 'uranium radiation' or something. For another thing, the generation of antimatter in, well, a matter substrate would lead to the immediate annihilation of both matter and antimatter.

3: The thermoelectric generator supposedly converts the radiation from the antimatter-matter reaction with '100% efficiency.' That's bullshit. If he said 99% efficiency there'd be some level of doubt, but it's intrisically impossible to convert one type of energy to another with 100% efficiency -- especially when the conversion is done in a container with a hole in it. Some energy is always wasted, and some energy would always escape through the hole, given that the energy source is a point source.

...So, yeah. The problems with things like this is that they always have so many holes in their logic and in their physics that they can't pass any even cursory examination by someone with a bit of knowlege of physics and a working bullshit detector.

If they had even vaguely realistic claims, I wouldn't rip into it so hard, but, well, they don't.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

Offlinetitan_shroomer
master of dreams
Loc: i am a universe
    #1696201 - 07/08/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"I guess it would depend on the orientation of the field to the ship. If I had one in a ship I would form a field above me to make my ship "fall" upwards, "lifting?" it from the ground. I would then move the field to make my ship fall in the direction I wanted to travel. "

"Amazing the thought of such a gravitational field, imagine always falling yet going in the direction you want to go. The never ending roller coaster of sickness."

once the reactor "powers up" the ship produces a grav field its
like the ship has its own gravity like earth so they can fly 4000mph
and do a 90' turn with out throwing u around an slammin u in to a wall get it

because ur movin really fukin fast rigat as we speak
an u dont even feel the movement its like that on the craft
sort of its hard to explain

--------------------
fuk the police
-NWA

im not an anarcist im a FREEDOM fighter
-Me

God damn it i dont like this brain i want a new one.
-Me

nothing happens till it moves
-Eistien

OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
    #1696605 - 07/08/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The earth doesn't do 90 degree turns.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: ExtravagantDream]
    #1696633 - 07/08/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It does 360 degree turns... about one every 24 hours or so.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #1696792 - 07/08/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

titan_shroomer said:
once the reactor "powers up" the ship produces a grav field its
like the ship has its own gravity like earth so they can fly 4000mph
and do a 90' turn with out throwing u around an slammin u in to a wall get it

because ur movin really fukin fast rigat as we speak
an u dont even feel the movement its like that on the craft
sort of its hard to explain

LOL, so not only does it do anti-grav, but it also cancels inertia? The claims just get more and more rediculous. %)

The reason we are "movin really fukin fast" and not feeling it has absolutely nothing to do with what that craft would have to do, and while I could rather easily explain why, I don't particularly want to waste the keystrokes unless someone here who doesn't call me a 'retard' because I actually have some knowlege of physics under my belt wants to know.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #1696812 - 07/08/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Static said:
Our current periodic table doesn't have element 115. List of elements from Encarta He said something about that in the article/story. I will have to read it again as I forget most of the details.

Yeah -- currently, 115 doesn't exist, at least not outside of secret government hangars and alien manufacturies. %) However, based on trends in the periodic table -- there are really neat progressions in there if you know what to look at -- it's been theorized that 115 would be stable, as opposed to all of the other transuranics, which are ... quite unstable. %) The big problem is, of course, making the stuff -- you've gotta slam elements together -just right- and hope you just don't shatter the both of 'em. There's probably some research into it being done in places like the Heavy Ion Collider at Brookhaven National Labs, but so far, they haven't managed to make any.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Re: Alien Spacecraft Unveiled [Re: Seuss]
    #1696817 - 07/08/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Quote:

Naw, it doesn't turn, it revolves.  There's a significant difference there.  :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

#1697356 - 07/08/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Our current science has not any understnding yet so I can not qualify the machinery in this reported craft. I do however find it very interesting. I hope it turns out to be true...

--------------------

OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
    #1698045 - 07/08/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sev said:
Quote:

Seuss said:
Quote:

Naw, it doesn't turn, it revolves.  There's a significant difference there.  :smile: 

HA.. I was just about to say that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate