Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16874665 -

Shit it's almost ten years later since my heyday of lifting and I still catch myself flexing.

I went bulk and big first, then toning, the burst strength and even after all this time a lot of it has stayed. The only thing that's really gone awry is my mid-back from injuries.

It feels good to be this big and muscular without having to do anything, but unfortunately I need to get back down to 200 before I can see my abs again. Really not in a position to drop 30lbs even though I still eat very healthy.

If you guys stay at it you really should be good for a very long time even after you stop lifting. I was excessively large at 230 6% bodyfat.

I think I was into heavy lifting for about, hrm, 6 years? Also a tri-athlete.

When you're in your 30's working off of lifting you did when you're a kid and you're still beastly, it

:feelsjohngoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874672 -

haha yeah i'm trying to use my 20's to bulk up because i'm not always going to have buckets of testosterone to build mass.

probably will try and stay toned as I get older but I have little patience for high intensity exercise.

definitely prefer aerobic like swimming and running


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874680 -

keep in mind that if you dont maintain a high level of activity after you stop working out, you become a governor in about 15 years


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16874681 -

Your nips are fine.

Don't worry about it. I was expecting something droopy.

You no longer have to be self concious about your nips. Because I said so.

Now go into the world with confidence.

May many vaginas find their way to your crotch by days end


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874685 -

Andro and creatine made high school football ezmode.

Not sure what's on the market for supplements now, but either way, in the end it really is just about working your ass off.

Exercising to stay healthy should be a lifelong commitment, but definitely, the more you put in now, the more you'll thank yourself later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Patlal]
    #16874689 -

Patlal said:
May many vaginas find their way to your crotch by days end



That should be engraved on a national monument or the liberty bell or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Patlal]
    #16874726 -

Patlal said:
Your nips are fine.



*boobs are pleasing

Quote:
You no longer have to be self concious about your nips.



*girly nips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16874751 -

pleasing  :bashful:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874773 -

sorry man, just bagging on you because I'm starting to look more like the governator now... bitch tits and all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16874781 -

projection is healthy let it out


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16874786 -

I dunno how much longer this gravy train I'm on is gonna last.

By all natural means I should be in major atrophy with all things considered.

I think when the house of cards falls it's gonna fall fast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874938 -

Better get to the gym, then.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: sun_spots]
    #16874968 -

I knew a dude who had to get his nipples surgically altered. His were like mine. Too much fat sitting behind them. Even when he got down below 9% bf he still had fatty nipples.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Decline in American circumcisions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
joekenorer 9,444 114 06/22/07 01:07 AM
by chubbycharley
* Why do women have mini penises and men have nipples?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ego Death 4,503 60 03/20/09 09:37 PM
by Poid
* Is human intelligence slowly declining?
( 1 2 3 all )
kr0nik0 3,170 56 11/13/12 02:14 PM
by HalluciNate
* Dont Let Floppy Disks Die!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
sirbojangles 3,718 53 08/20/14 09:51 PM
by FractalReal
* I Want To Suck These Nipples Sooo Bad...
( 1 2 3 all )
Original 4,085 59 11/14/09 08:00 AM
by KBG1977
* If you have floppy birds on your phone you may be holding onto a serious commodity
( 1 2 all )
gulper2323 9,964 24 02/11/14 03:44 PM
by gulper2323
* Why do guys have nipples?
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,357 36 05/18/05 09:01 PM
by cucumel
* Dystopia's Avatar
( 1 2 3 all )
SoreSpore 2,615 40 08/03/14 12:24 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,046 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.