Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
floppy nipples
    #16874335 -

I've been working out a lot recently and starting to get some pretty nice muscles going.


I am pretty skinny with very low body fat.

yet no matter how much I work my pecs I can't get rid of my floppy nipples

:singletear:

any advice


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874350 -

We need to see pics of said floppy nipples so we can make derisive remar---er, be more informed to give advice.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16874353 -

on it, gimme 5


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874362 -

I was with a girl once with inverted nipples. count your blessings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874365 -

lmfao I gotta see this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: op2kal]
    #16874372 -

op2kal said:
lmfao I gotta see this



Shhhh shhhh, we gotta be supportive...:shoosh:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874377 -

Decline bench press for your lower pecs and work your traps to pull everything up and help support your neck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874428 -

One time I hooked up with this chick who's nipples were at least 1 inch long.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16874444 -

ButteredToast said:
One time I hooked up with this chick who's nipples were at least 1 inch long.



smackers. I call em smackers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16874464 -

Ima Trooper said:
op2kal said:
lmfao I gotta see this



Shhhh shhhh, we gotta be supportive...:shoosh:



"supportive" :lolsy: just like a bra.




see it's not super bad but it's like my nipple sticks out from the rest of my pectoral muscle and point down.  underneath is a little bump of fat that wont go away lol.




since I know how sick and twisted you guys are I took the liberty of finding some unusual nipples in case mine weren't interesting enough







--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Hakim0777]
    #16874468 -

i was really hopin for some nip shots...


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Poor Boy]
    #16874476 -

i stand corrected... fuck, now i have to leave with the image of some dudes flopo nips in my head.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Poor Boy]
    #16874480 -

some dude?

:snub:

those are legitimate NWlight flopo nipples


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874485 -

They're nowhere near as bad as you think they are.

Also,

Dystopia said:
Decline bench press for your lower pecs.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874494 -

Dystopia said:
They're nowhere near as bad as you think they are.

Also,

Dystopia said:
Decline bench press for your lower pecs.





^^^this. I was expecting to really be able to make fun of--er, have to be supportive of something. Anyway, I'm in pretty good shape and my nipples seem like they are too low to me. When I flex, they are like almost on the underside of my pecs, I dislike it, but what am I gonna do? :shrug:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874500 -

re: dystopia:

yeah i've been mostly doing body weight exercises, that includes incline pushups.  so i'm always working my upper pecs not the lower...

i have some dumbells i could def. work on some decline work



trooper said:
Quote:
When I flex, they are like almost on the underside of my pecs, I dislike it, but what am I gonna do? :shrug:



yeah thats exactly it :lol:

looks like decline bench is the fix


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16874504 -

Ima Trooper said:
Dystopia said:
They're nowhere near as bad as you think they are.

Also,

Dystopia said:
Decline bench press for your lower pecs.





^^^this. I was expecting to really be able to make fun of--er, have to be supportive of something. Anyway, I'm in pretty good shape and my nipples seem like they are too low to me. When I flex, they are like almost on the underside of my pecs, I dislike it, but what am I gonna do? :shrug:



stop flexing?


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: NWlight]
    #16874524 -

NWlight said:
Ima Trooper said:
op2kal said:
lmfao I gotta see this



Shhhh shhhh, we gotta be supportive...:shoosh:



"supportive" :lolsy: just like a bra.




see it's not super bad but it's like my nipple sticks out from the rest of my pectoral muscle and point down.  underneath is a little bump of fat that wont go away lol.






Gynecomastia, aka, bitch tits


better look at any  supplements you're taking and foods you're eating first, then knock of the roids :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Adden]
    #16874534 -

have you tried flicking them? It gets them hard and perky


--------------------



Different is the new normal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: floppy nipples [Re: Poor Boy]
    #16874566 -

Poor Boy said:
Ima Trooper said:
Dystopia said:
They're nowhere near as bad as you think they are.

Also,

Dystopia said:
Decline bench press for your lower pecs.





^^^this. I was expecting to really be able to make fun of--er, have to be supportive of something. Anyway, I'm in pretty good shape and my nipples seem like they are too low to me. When I flex, they are like almost on the underside of my pecs, I dislike it, but what am I gonna do? :shrug:



stop flexing?



Now that's just crazy talk


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Decline in American circumcisions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
joekenorer 9,444 114 06/22/07 01:07 AM
by chubbycharley
* Why do women have mini penises and men have nipples?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ego Death 4,503 60 03/20/09 09:37 PM
by Poid
* Is human intelligence slowly declining?
( 1 2 3 all )
kr0nik0 3,170 56 11/13/12 02:14 PM
by HalluciNate
* Dont Let Floppy Disks Die!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
sirbojangles 3,718 53 08/20/14 09:51 PM
by FractalReal
* I Want To Suck These Nipples Sooo Bad...
( 1 2 3 all )
Original 4,085 59 11/14/09 08:00 AM
by KBG1977
* If you have floppy birds on your phone you may be holding onto a serious commodity
( 1 2 all )
gulper2323 9,964 24 02/11/14 03:44 PM
by gulper2323
* Why do guys have nipples?
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,357 36 05/18/05 09:01 PM
by cucumel
* Dystopia's Avatar
( 1 2 3 all )
SoreSpore 2,615 40 08/03/14 12:24 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,046 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.