Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
In the name of health--sucker food substitutes.
    #16830833 -

Post artificially created garbage that is bad for your health but touted as 'healthy'  I'll start with one of my favorites: 'I can't believe it isn't butter!' --a garbage, unnatural substitute that is supposedly a better alternative to butter.  But butter has essential fats and vitamins in the correct ratios for your body....

Low-fat milk.....another good food ruined--take out much of the vitamin D and fat, then 'reinforce it' with D....but vitamin D needs fat for absorbtion. 

Margarine...yuck........

etc.  The problem is, your body is genetically adapted to absorb these 'bad foods' and not adapted to absorb the garbage.  In addition, natural animal and plant foods contain the nutrients in ratios and with the additional natural ingredients necessary for proper usage.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16830881 -

Like your body is adapted to drink cow's milk in the first place.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16830931 -

KremrBigSikter said:
Like your body is adapted to drink cow's milk in the first place.



:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16830936 -

KremrBigSikter said:
Like your body is adapted to drink cow's milk in the first place.



All mammalian milks are relatively similar to each other.

Every food we eat is the creation of some other organism.

Living a completely biologically pure life would entail living entirely off of human milk, an obvious impossibility.

Instead you drink cow's milk, beans of the soy plant, eggs of the chicken, etc.

Humans are omnivores.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #16830967 -

Madtowntripper said:
All mammalian milks are relatively similar to each other.

Every food we eat is the creation of some other organism.

Living a completely biologically pure life would entail living entirely off of human milk, an obvious impossibility.

Instead you drink cow's milk, beans of the soy plant, eggs of the chicken, etc.

Humans are omnivores.



I read somewhere, and this may be incorrect, that most organisms, including humans, aren't even supposed to be drinking milk out of the context of when they are young and getting nutrition from their mothers. I think that's why a lot of humans become lactose intolerant as they age and their bodies stop producing lactase.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16830977 -

starfire_xes said:
Post artificially created garbage that is bad for your health but touted as 'healthy'  I'll start with one of my favorites: 'I can't believe it isn't butter!' --a garbage, unnatural substitute that is supposedly a better alternative to butter.  But butter has essential fats and vitamins in the correct ratios for your body....

Low-fat milk.....another good food ruined--take out much of the vitamin D and fat, then 'reinforce it' with D....but vitamin D needs fat for absorbtion. 

Margarine...yuck........

etc.  The problem is, your body is genetically adapted to absorb these 'bad foods' and not adapted to absorb the garbage.  In addition, natural animal and plant foods contain the nutrients in ratios and with the additional natural ingredients necessary for proper usage.



I will take margarine over butter any day of the week.  I don't like the flavour of butter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16831015 -

American "cheese"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #16831026 -

JoieDeVivre said:
Madtowntripper said:
All mammalian milks are relatively similar to each other.

Every food we eat is the creation of some other organism.

Living a completely biologically pure life would entail living entirely off of human milk, an obvious impossibility.

Instead you drink cow's milk, beans of the soy plant, eggs of the chicken, etc.

Humans are omnivores.



I read somewhere, and this may be incorrect, that most organisms, including humans, aren't even supposed to be drinking milk out of the context of when they are young and getting nutrition from their mothers. I think that's why a lot of humans become lactose intolerant as they age and their bodies stop producing lactase.




ethnic group, basically genetics plays a large role in this, some groups
are far more lactose tolerant than other, the american indians for instance
are nearly all lactose intolerant while people in northern india are not
with anglos such as the british being the most tolerant

http://milk.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=661

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #16831034 -

moonrockmushy said:
American "cheese"



I don't think this ever claimed to be healthy.

When people do "cleansing" though... they say they feel so clean, you know why? because you're delirious from hunger, idiot.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16831056 -

BlindSophist said:
moonrockmushy said:
American "cheese"



I don't think this ever claimed to be healthy.

When people do "cleansing" though... they say they feel so clean, you know why? because you're delirious from hunger, idiot.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16831100 -

Butter ftw.

Diet sodas are a big one for me.  Along with reduced fat milk.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: circularvortex]
    #16831114 -

I love fucking butter.

:lol:

Dairy state, FTW.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #16831128 -

Now that I have my own kitchen I've found that in a lot of cases, I prefer to replace butter with extra virgin olive oil. Yum. :thumbup:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #16831142 -

We use EVOO for a ton of stuff, but you just can't substitute butter in everything.

I can't eat eggs in EVOO.

I can't get hash browns crisp in EVOO, etc.

The girl is a vegetarian and uses it for everything, but I just can't get down.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16831144 -

pwnasaurus said:
I will take margarine over butter any day of the week.  I don't like the flavour of butter.




jesus christ... no, give me salted butter any day over margarine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16831156 -

BlindSophist said:
moonrockmushy said:
American "cheese"



I don't think this ever claimed to be healthy.

When people do "cleansing" though... they say they feel so clean, you know why? because you're delirious from hunger, idiot.




really? flaming?

dont make me use it

:banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #16831241 -

JoieDeVivre said:
Now that I have my own kitchen I've found that in a lot of cases, I prefer to replace butter with extra virgin olive oil. Yum. :thumbup:




I use a lot of both, I use a little peanut oil, I use a little veggie oil and
a little shortening, all are pretty essential for the tasks they're needed for
I also use a lot of lard and tallow, they're really not as bad as some of the
'healthy' products

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #16831340 -

moonrockmushy said:
BlindSophist said:
moonrockmushy said:
American "cheese"



I don't think this ever claimed to be healthy.

When people do "cleansing" though... they say they feel so clean, you know why? because you're delirious from hunger, idiot.







:header:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16831371 -

KremrBigSikter said:
Like your body is adapted to drink cow's milk in the first place.



It is.

Enzymatically, lactose intolerance can be genetically linked to cultures that historically never incorporated animal milk into their diet.

You're disappointing me lately, Krem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In the name of health--sucker food substitutes. [Re: Playful Hate]
    #16831458 -

Playful Hate said:
KremrBigSikter said:
Like your body is adapted to drink cow's milk in the first place.



It is.

Enzymatically, lactose intolerance can be genetically linked to cultures that historically never incorporated animal milk into their diet.

You're disappointing me lately, Krem.




it's a big part of why there's so many healthy indian vegetarians in india,
dairy products are staples, india is also the largest consumer and producer
of eggs in the world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Butter VS. Margarine
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,544 44 09/06/04 08:02 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Universal Health Care
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 4,831 79 07/10/07 04:20 PM
by Redstorm
* What ninkenpoop made margarine ?????????????? Mirth 679 4 08/25/07 03:35 PM
by Prisoner#1
* The Shroomery Health Choices Poll AsanteM 1,131 19 07/18/06 03:41 PM
by shamantra
* Does marriage make a male, a sucker?
( 1 2 all )
LayYouIn 3,197 30 02/10/08 02:13 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Attention smokers! marijuana 'doubles mental health risk'
( 1 2 all )
Xionide 4,871 28 03/01/05 06:26 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* eel's snails & carp suckers PriitK 1,374 19 04/28/06 09:22 PM
by Scott Bennett
* Sucker for titties...
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 3,495 36 05/26/06 03:22 AM
by BLAST_420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,029 topic views. 9 members, 148 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.