Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5675474 -

d33p, all those girls have enuff tittie for me. I mean, if theres cleavage theres no telling what ill do!

Must be wild in bed, those girls... fuckin like backflip karate kick and land on your cock OOH!


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (05/26/06 12:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675481 -

the most beautiful thing a girl ever said to me was "flip me over".


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675484 -

Ginseng1 said:
d33p, all those girls have enuff tittie for me. I mean, if theres cleavage theres no telling what ill do!

Must be wild in bed, hose girls... fuckin like backflip karate kick and land on your cock OOH!



Oh, since you mentioned fat chicks and all, i thought you preferred enormous jugs.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675497 -

fuck she is fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675502 -

not all chicks with gigantic tits are fatties. i've seen some pretty hot ones.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675507 -

No, no, aslong as they have titties and know how to flaunt them... :poshdance:

Im a sucker for big titties specially if the lady is short and more or less fit.

Naturaly, I will not seek a fat woman with big tits, but when A huge pair catches my eyes... well... I cannot justify myself there.


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5675513 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
not all chicks with gigantic tits are fatties. i've seen some pretty hot ones.



I wasn't saying only fat girls have big tits. Heck, my sister is skinny and has double d's. I just thought that when he described going crazy over a fat girl while drunk it meant he had a thing for big tits which most fat girls have.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Noetical]
    #5675525 -

Noetical said:
fuck she is fine



And she's a brown belt in brazilian ju-jitsu. I'd love for her to mount or leg triangle me. I'd never tap.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675528 -

then you'd like my old gf she was about 5' tall with DD and she was Latina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675538 -

yeah, i know. although i've seen some really fat chicks with A cups. kinda sad.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5675546 -

BLAST_420 said:
then you'd like my old gf she was about 5' tall with DD and she was Latina




Damn, sounds hot. I like either small girls (5'6" and under) or girls a few inches taller than me for brief novelty purposes.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675563 -

yea she was hot, its been like 4 years science i last saw her tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675606 -

Ginseng1 said:
No, no, aslong as they have titties and know how to flaunt them... :poshdance:




Without a doubt, the best use of a smiley I've ever come across.


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675766 -

I have to admit I'm a Tit man too...

nothing like a really nice pair of TIT's!~

:grin:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Roadkill]
    #5675771 -

A nice rack + ass is key. :smile: :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5675830 -

mattzdope said:
A nice rack and a tight pussy is key. :smile: :thumbup:



Amen!~


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5675875 -

mattzdope said:
A nice rack + tight ass + tight pussy is key. :smile: :thumbup:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pussy and the Tittie Suckers mjshroomer 1,633 16 03/12/04 06:28 PM
by mabus
* Ginseng! headset 1,158 11 11/05/05 09:46 PM
by Shroomism
* Million-Dollar Mexican Medical Moocher 5150 520 2 06/30/09 07:16 PM
by vinnyvapor
* What sunglasses do you wear? Koollay 3,220 18 05/15/06 11:34 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Shit talking mexican gets dropped big time PeterGriffin467 889 11 05/25/08 08:30 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Picking Ginseng headset 639 3 11/07/05 05:31 PM
by headset
* Women are wearing incredibly large sunglasses nowadays
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,730 50 06/26/07 04:27 PM
by SampaJasli
* Why Did You Pick Your Avatar Picture? (and not titties)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TripleBeam 5,888 62 01/02/10 03:21 AM
by mndfreeze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,495 topic views. 4 members, 124 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.