Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sucker for titties...
    #5675308 -

Im a HUGE sucker for titties.

Get a few pints in me and ill all over any bitch with big tits.  My friends always laugh at me abotu that shit and I do too... but WHY oh WHY do I have to fall for the titties.

I mean, shell be fat, ill be drunk, all I see is tits and ill be sucking them in no time.

:confused: :thumbdown:

I gotta stop drinking...


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675322 -

freud would have something to say about that.

i'm an ass man.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675333 -

ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675336 -

ahah check this out,

Today me and my woman went to taco bell for some soda, and while in line there was this Mexican just looking at her tits but he was trying not to let me notice him, but is was so fucking funny. We just laughed as we walked out.

What a loser :laugh:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: wilshire]
    #5675338 -

wilshire said:
freud would have something to say about that.

i'm an ass man.



hellz yea im an ass man too, but like she doesnt even need an ass, she could weigh 160+...

Ill definately fall for a hun with a nice round ass but no tits... but the tits just sort of have this slight advantage that I cannnot control.


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: wilshire]
    #5675339 -

Yea, Im a sucker for a nice ass and sexy legs.


Also, i pass on 95% of fake tits. Nancy Reagan says, "JUST SAY NO TO FAKE BOOBIES."


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Noetical]
    #5675340 -

you are a real american.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: wilshire]
    #5675343 -

Terry Bolea was actually born in Nanaimo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675345 -

NO FAT CHICKS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Noetical]
    #5675353 -

sigh... i know... its just these damn titties, im such a weak, weak man...


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (05/26/06 12:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675358 -

i like both.

T&A!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5675374 -

I like ass  :quagmire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5675382 -

Snaggletooth said:
ahah check this out,

Today me and my woman went to taco bell for some soda, and while in line there was this Mexican just looking at her tits but he was trying not to let me notice him, but is was so fucking funny. We just laughed as we walked out.

What a loser :laugh:



That's where sunglasses come in handy  :cool:


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675390 -

Ginseng1 said:
wilshire said:
freud would have something to say about that.

i'm an ass man.



hellz yea im an ass man too, but like she doesnt even need an ass, she could weigh 160+...

Ill definately fall for a hun with a nice round ass but no tits... but the tits just sort of have this slight advantage that I cannnot control.



ginseng's dream girl:




I'll take this girl:


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675404 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: d33p]
    #5675413 -

LOL... she COULD be... depending on her tits... I cannot see them I really I cant say much, but that second girl is delicious!  :crazy2:


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675429 -

must have BACK


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5675442 -

What do you think of Kyra Gracie? Shes hot and she could probably kill you in under a minute. Her tits arn't big but they are nice and I can't find any pics of her nice ass right now.









--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: wilshire]
    #5675445 -

wilshire said:
must have BACK



what about strong knees?


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sucker for titties... [Re: Jfisher]
    #5675456 -

Jfisher said:
Snaggletooth said:
ahah check this out,

Today me and my woman went to taco bell for some soda, and while in line there was this Mexican just looking at her tits but he was trying not to let me notice him, but is was so fucking funny. We just laughed as we walked out.

What a loser :laugh:



That's where sunglasses come in handy  :cool:




ahhh I could still tell, cause hell I would look :tongue:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pussy and the Tittie Suckers mjshroomer 1,633 16 03/12/04 06:28 PM
by mabus
* Ginseng! headset 1,161 11 11/05/05 09:46 PM
by Shroomism
* Million-Dollar Mexican Medical Moocher 5150 520 2 06/30/09 07:16 PM
by vinnyvapor
* What sunglasses do you wear? Koollay 3,220 18 05/15/06 11:34 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Shit talking mexican gets dropped big time PeterGriffin467 889 11 05/25/08 08:30 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Picking Ginseng headset 639 3 11/07/05 05:31 PM
by headset
* Women are wearing incredibly large sunglasses nowadays
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,730 50 06/26/07 04:27 PM
by SampaJasli
* Why Did You Pick Your Avatar Picture? (and not titties)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TripleBeam 5,888 62 01/02/10 03:21 AM
by mndfreeze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,495 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.