Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR.
    #1671991 -

I ordered HBWR seeds from seedrack & the seeds I got look like the pictures posted of the Indian seeds. I took 10 & got a mild body high that lasted about two hours. So I'm thinking those might not be genuine hawaiian.

I don't mind (they were cheap) but I think I'm going to grow some & I'll be damned if I'm going to grow a plant for a two years waiting for it to produce if I'm not 100% sure it's the real thing.

So if any of you have a source you're sure is good, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking at bouncing bear, but wanted to post here before ordering.


--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: Tantalus]
    #1672688 -

I had the same experience with salviaisland.com.

I guess sometimes it's unwise to be a cheap-ass.  :lol: 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: Adamist]
    #1672769 -

edited


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: iglou]
    #1672847 -

Yes a friend got some HBWR seeds from BBB and sent a few to me. They are indeed the real deal holyfeild.. if you know what i mean. :smile:


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: jojoba]
    #1672873 -

I know what ya mean. HBWR is the shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: the free thinker]
    #1674073 -

BBB is great, I got mine from there. They're real :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sourcing guaranteed genuine HBWR. [Re: DailyPot]
    #1681210 -

BBB isgood
I am Shaman is good
enothengeon.com (sp?) are good


Cannappee is bad
seedtrack is bad

Make sure the seeds there NOT from india all bad ones come from there


--------------------
DO what I Would

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Improving HBWR potency. theshiftingwalls 1,605 12 08/26/03 10:37 PM
by theshiftingwalls
* HBWR preparation: zero nausea quick onset guaranteed
( 1 2 all )
Adden 28,318 35 02/12/09 12:08 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* HBWR offical anthem theshiftingwalls 959 7 02/23/04 10:45 AM
by BabyW
* hbwr peleg 879 4 03/16/04 01:58 PM
by Aneglakya
* Favourite HBWR source? Openminded 1,753 9 07/20/04 02:20 AM
by stefan
* HBWR extraction report #3 psilo 1,705 5 08/05/03 09:13 AM
by Lazerouth
* HBWR question... Adamist 1,457 11 06/29/03 07:52 PM
by Remut
* hbwr question... Tremor1127 1,986 7 04/09/12 11:08 PM
by turtle_hermit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,012 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.