Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Zombies [Re: guitaristjon22]
    #16652152 -

Hell yes! David Bowie was a frickin androgynous p-i-m-p in that flick! And Jennifer Connelly was so fine!


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: guitaristjon22]
    #16652156 -

guitaristjon22 said:
You remind me of the babe.
What babe?
The babe with the power.
What power?
The power of voodoo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the babe.






--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: Asante]
    #16652179 -

i would expect david bowie to fly in my window as an owl and transform to save me from the zombies 


DARKPLACE:blast:


--------------------
:meatwad::mastershake::frylock::nyan:
"What I call self-transforming machine elves.Sort of like jewelled basketballs all dribbling their way toward me. And if they'd had faces they would have been grinning, but they didn't have faces. And they assured me that they loved me and they told me not to be amazed; not to give way to astonishment. And so I watched them, even though I wondered if maybe I hadn't really done it this time, and what they were doing was they were making objects come into existence by singing them into existence."-Terence McKenna
Help Me Further My Cube collection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: guitaristjon22]
    #16652221 -

My blanket and my blinds.... Think I'll sit this one out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: user1837483975]
    #16652288 -

a chainsaw and chainmail


--------------------
Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light,
and underscores our responsibility and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: RTOGROW]
    #16652583 -

A ZIP AND A DOUBLE CUP CAUSE IM GETTIN HIGH AS FUCK!!!


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16652600 -

My fucking phone and my remote im done lol .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: candyflip420]
    #16652794 -

My penis and a pillow 
Necrophilia anyone?:wellhellothere:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zombies [Re: candyflip420]
    #16652883 -

It all depends if the zombies are like rage zombies that run full speed at you, or if they're the dead and decaying zombies that come at you at a crawl.

If they're slow ones, I feel like I could handle one or two busting into my room. My handgun and rifle are pretty close, along with a machete; and a full tang tactical blade in arms reach.

I've they're runners, I'd definitely have to utilize my Hung Gar Kuen and Parkour, but then it becomes a thing of luck. If you hit a big group, there's a good chance you're fucked.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TOP 10 or 20 GREATEST ZOMBIE MOVIES EVER!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dunno 7,259 73 11/27/10 07:11 AM
by Dunno
* quick zombie question
( 1 2 all )
Dunno 2,756 23 12/01/10 04:38 AM
by rodfarva
* Zombies have taken over the world.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
noticeofeviction 4,340 67 03/21/10 09:02 PM
by Cubie
* Suddenly Zombies
( 1 2 all )
CosmicFool 1,694 32 11/14/10 04:49 PM
by zombi
* Zombie apocalypse
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kaste 6,342 101 01/04/10 08:01 AM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* Zombie scenario
( 1 2 3 all )
clemens 3,666 45 09/19/09 01:28 PM
by blewmeanie
* Top 10 Things To Have For A Zombie Apocalypse
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterben 7,856 59 08/22/11 07:11 AM
by ambrosia_uecharist
* In case of Zombie take over......
( 1 2 3 all )
TrancedShroom 2,827 53 08/12/10 07:14 PM
by TrancedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,403 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.