Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Zombie scenario [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11088900 - 09/19/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dancefloordale said:
Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:
I'm on a college campus so I would be in big trouble. And I don't have any of my preferred weapons on me. I'd have to resort to using my martial training to my best to keep zombies away from me. Also would definitely have to use my parkour training. I'd have to get out into the country quick and take a knife with me. Luckily this isn't that huge of a town, but it is a college town. If I were to survive, I'd admit that I'm pretty lucky. Hopefully I get out of these damn dorms soon. :tinfoil:

Haha yeah man, if zombies struck while you were in the dorm you would be FUCKED!

I know, I lived on the third floor of some dorms my freshman and sophomore year. The only way out without infection would be through the window, where you would likely risk crippling injuries from the fall.  Then you are immobilized or slow with literally thousands of zombies near you.

Parkour would definitely help you while you were on campus, for sure. All the buildings and such.

I do have a plan if zombies strike while am still at college. Only one more year though, so Ill have to make new plans depending on where I am.  Anyway, one of my best friends and I (my roommate in the dorms and high school buddy) would go to the only high rise around our area (probably a 30 mile or so radius ) to meet up.  That is of course after visiting the local gunshop. :wink:

I live on only the first floor so the window would be the best escape for me. And there is a construction building right next to me that I could easily hide out in if needed. I've already explored it and there are areas to easily climb up but not stairs or elevators for easy access.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: Zombie scenario [Re: pmb]
    #11088912 - 09/19/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was really bored one day and wrote down my zombie survival plan after watching 28 days later haha. At the first hint of a zombie apocalypse I'm going to walmart and stocking up on things to camp with, unperishable foods, wild edible guides, bow and arrows, big ass knives and of course paying for it all with a credit card because it won't matter in a few days anyways.

Then I'd meet up with a friend or two who's played lots of zombie video games and understands the strategy. We'd get out of the city and use our food and supplies until we find some sort of home base in a remote location. Then we basically would have to figure out how to become self sufficient food wise (farm? hunt?). Set traps around the perimeter to keep out or alert us of zombies and survivors who want to kill us for our stuff. Unless it's a couple cute chicks for my friend and I to make our partners.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Zombie scenario [Re: Glenners]
    #11088950 - 09/19/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You guys would likely enjoy....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisibledancefloordale
Research Assistant

Re: Zombie scenario [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11089008 - 09/19/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
You guys would likely enjoy....

Haha this book sat in my bathroom in the last house I was leasing for an entire year!

--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Invisibledancefloordale
Research Assistant

Re: Zombie scenario [Re: Glenners]
    #11089023 - 09/19/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If zombies struck you wouldn't even need the card man. There would be so much looting. If you plan on farming, you should hit up that huge climate controlled seed bank somewhere in the artic...

--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Zombie scenario [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11089148 - 09/19/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'll be barricading myself up in a bank. It's already set up to be able lock everything down and keep people out, also the one by me is three floors and it's next to a really tall hotel and a shopping center. I figure I could run a rope bridge from the roof for a quick escape if need be.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates