Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16604505 -

How come I am the only one to choose MDMA? :strokebeard:


--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16604572 -

I'd have to answer weed too. Fact of the matter, that's about the only drug I do recreationally, aside from my short monthly Xanax jags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #16604580 -

Lord_McLovin said:
How come I am the only one to choose MDMA? :strokebeard:



Only got so much serotonin. :shrug:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: The Phleg]
    #16604848 -

pyrate999 said:
Lord_McLovin said:
How come I am the only one to choose MDMA? :strokebeard:



Only got so much serotonin. :shrug:



That's why I chose serotonin. :lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16605016 -

My first choice would be DMT
Then maybe, shrooms
then weed.

I don't know, probably weed :bigjoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16605098 -

Ima Trooper said:
pyrate999 said:
Lord_McLovin said:
How come I am the only one to choose MDMA? :strokebeard:



Only got so much serotonin. :shrug:



That's why I chose serotonin. :lol:



So you want some sigma grade serotonin. Whatcha gonna do with it? I don't even think thats active if you eat it, snort it, smoke it, shoot it etc (correct me if im wrong)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: The Phleg]
    #16605110 -

pyrate999 said:
Lord_McLovin said:
How come I am the only one to choose MDMA? :strokebeard:



Only got so much serotonin. :shrug:



You don't have to abuse it. :shrug:


--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16605114 -

You'd have to inject it straight into your brain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: 28064212]
    #16605159 -

28064212 said:
You'd have to inject it straight into your brain.



Thats what I thought.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16606640 -

If I could take :mushroom2:'s everyday without building tolerance..then MUSHROOMS!!! otherwise I'd just stick to some really good bud.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #16606762 -

it's gotta be heroin


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: 28064212]
    #16607216 -

28064212 said:
You'd have to inject it straight into your brain.



A small price to pay to be happy. How often would I have to inject it in theory? Like once a month? Once a week? Once a day?


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16607230 -

I don't think you fully appreciate the risks of intracranial injections.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16607242 -

Not yet.  :syringe:  :hehehe:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16607260 -

mellowparty said:
I don't think you fully appreciate the risks of intracranial injections.



I certainly don't. So you're sayin I can't just drill a hole in my skull and shoot that shit in there?

:aweoverdose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16607278 -

Ima Trooper said:
mellowparty said:
I don't think you fully appreciate the risks of intracranial injections.



I certainly don't. So you're sayin I can't just drill a hole in my skull and shoot that shit in there?

:aweoverdose:



Fuck I have no idea. I just assumed you haven't got one either :lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16607455 -

The stuff that makes mescaline seem like ginger beer, man: Adrenochrome!


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: PLOWTO]
    #16607570 -

PLOWTO said:
it's gotta be heroin



Thats what Im sayin! I wanna be the crazy mofo who can shoot a whole gram in one shot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: itsthedank]
    #16607676 -

Heroin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Choose unlimited amounts of one drug for the rest of your life at the expense of all other drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16607744 -

mellowparty said:
Rexter said:
I'd choose the natural rush of love... imagine 24/7 of stomach orgasims and euphoria



Sorry thats not on the menu.



Oxytocin for this fine man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,129 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Famous / well-known drug users ? papayafuzz 1,696 17 10/31/03 12:42 PM
by TheSlapnCapn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,332 topic views. 5 members, 45 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.