Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do drugs and DJing go together?
    #16575723 -

I always wonder if my favorite producers like the chemical brothers are sober when they play and they just know how to blow some mind that's tripping acid.  Maybe they take drugs in their free time and make songs with the inspiration?.. acid children :P

But great dj's that play every night, well I actually don't know of any, tiesto sounds like hes playing a good playlist but Iv'e never heard him do any amazing tricks. 

I'm just wondering how its possible to make awesome sets all the time with or without drugs.  The best mixxes I've made I was either tripping or inspired after tripping.  But its not something I can control when, it just happens when it happens :shrug:.  Sometimes the music sounds like poo and I can't put my mind inside, and some random times I make mixes that knock my socks off unlike any other.  And Iv'e also spent so much time being sober not gaining any skill, but as soon as I take a drug that inspires me my skill goes up another level.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: tospace]
    #16575856 -

This song will answer all your questions.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: King Klick]
    #16576486 -

haha badass song :thumbup:


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: tospace]
    #16576493 -

i DJ'd for 10 hours nonstop on my first acid trip

i was alone in my living room, but i had the time of my life

actually i don't really remember much of it. i woke up the next morning to find out i had recorded 10 hours of track mixing


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: tospace]
    #16576504 -

I dont really listen to techno without rolling
and psytrance without tripping .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: Envix]
    #16576531 -



Ha ha ha! Here is the original from Rollins. I was thinking the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do drugs and DJing go together? [Re: human experience]
    #16576558 -

The disco biscuits are pretty well know for rolling at tons if their shows.  Brownie even admitted it in an interview.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good site to learn about DJing?
( 1 2 all )
Mansonman420 1,850 22 03/12/12 03:28 PM
by millzy
* New York Cops Fine DJ For DJing mycoguy 725 0 07/17/04 03:14 AM
by mycoguy
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Nonstop construction
( 1 2 all )
forbiddendonut 1,786 20 05/31/07 08:38 AM
by Cowgold
* Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc?
( 1 2 all )
GabrielKnight 28,703 37 12/05/09 11:02 AM
by kaste
* Do you think children can be raised responsibly in a "drug environment"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Adamist 22,802 175 01/11/05 02:18 AM
by Turd
* Drug of choice?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LethalX5 4,482 68 01/21/05 11:52 AM
by harpd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,374 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.