Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Colonization speed of different species relative to cubensis
    #1653968 - 06/22/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

How fast do other species colonize grain compaired to cubensis. From what I have seen Cubensis is about 10X faster than Azurescens. What about the other Panaolus and Psilocybe species?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Colonization speed of different species relative to cubensis [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1654009 - 06/22/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Grain loving species such as cubensis grow faster than wood loving species.

Wood loving species, in general, are more potent but the ease and speed of the cubensis makes them more attractive to most.

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
Re: Colonization speed of different species relative to cubensis [Re: Ainasko]
    #1654057 - 06/22/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

do i cult. the gt on strobulus chips.
i innoculat some today from syringes...do someone suggest agars or just wood lovers.

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Re: Colonization speed of different species relative to cubensis [Re: fugu]
    #1654116 - 06/22/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

We've started cultivating Panaleous Cyan. (Aust. & Cambod.). We are trying them on several type of grains.... (some are ethnic ones...) And they seem to colonize a little bit slover. We've innoculated Rye grain Jars today with agar, so i'm not sure about the difference in colonization speed. The grains now colonizing are our first tries... (red millet, WBS (local), 3 kinds of white millet (local again:)) and some random mixtures of them.... But the psilocybes we innoculated to same material seemed to fully colonize while pan. cyan. jars were %40-50 colonized. And they were less dense.. (as i've read that was normal....)

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds