Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling?
    #16524109 -

My daughters third birthday is on the 29th of July. We always throw her a little party with family mainly. Nothing big, like a cook out. I always man the grill etc. so I am just waking up looking at the invitations she sent out and see that she has her party on the 21st....wtf? I've had fucking all good tickets for like two months. I don't see how this little detail has slipped past her and I. We live together for fucks sake. Goddamit. I feel she did this on some level because she is not on going to the fest and I've been patiently waiting to cut the fuck loose for like three days solid. I'm a little pissed. Like really? Her birthday is on the weekend after fucking allgood, having it then would be no prob. I missed electric forest due to similar shit my old lady scheduled overlapping. It is as though if I go to what I planned on doing I'm a dick because she conveniently schedules events right when I am going to a festival. I don't do shit all year until festival season. Just venting......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned] * 1
    #16524111 -

your baby's mamma is pulling baby mamma shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524113 -

Man up.
You're a daddy, act like one :wink:
BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16524115 -

boredcertified said:
Man up.
You're a daddy, act like one :wink:
BC



and give me your all good ticket :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524118 -

Pics of baby mama?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16524123 -

I'm trying. But like come the fuck on. She did this shit on purpose son. I think the fatherly thing to do would be to fart on her toothbrush.....that's manning up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524134 -

joshisstoned said:
I think the fatherly thing to do would be to fart on her toothbrush.....that's manning up.




clearly you dont know how to man up, spank her little butt and set her straight, that's what daddy would do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16524149 -

So be less passive aggressive? Clearly assault will solve this problem. I'll just go to allgood anyway. Catch me on Maury soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524211 -

Choke a bitch

Or make and send new invites :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #16524218 -

unam sanctum said:
Choke a bitch

Or make and send new invites :shrug:



Derp!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16524226 -

you can get your kid a really good gift for her to open up on her bday and then head for the festival.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: zZZz]
    #16524322 -

Just tell her honestly:

''You knew I had something that day, I don't care if you like my plan or not, but you're not gonna break them on purpose.

I'm going, that's final, if you don't like it, talk to my divorce lawyer.''

Then stab her repeatedly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Patlal]
    #16524356 -

Patlal said:
Then stab her repeatedly.



This step is crutial.


--------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524360 -

joshisstoned said:
So be less passive aggressive? Clearly assault will solve this problem. I'll just go to allgood anyway. Catch me on Maury soon.




no, take her over your knee and smack her on her ass

she'll thank you for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned]
    #16524396 -

Call her out and tell her to reschedule because you're going regardless of what happens.  There's still time to tell everyone it will be the weekend after.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #16524467 -

Ask her why you were not consulted about the schedule for the birthday party?  Since you were left out, and she made the decision, she must change it and reschedule the party, sounds like you might be left out of a lot of decisions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: qman]
    #16524897 -

I make all the money and pay for everything so I work alot. Decisions need made and I'm fucking working....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: joshisstoned] * 1
    #16525003 -

do not take this offensively as i am not trolling.
but you seem like a giant pussy. why don't you just speak to her about it? especially if you are the one making the money, paying the bills and keeping your family fed; HER ASS INCLUDED :gc:

don't be a doormat, man.
hope you get to go to your show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16525032 -

I say go to the show.


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of shit is my baby mama pulling? [Re: cacharstar]
    #16525181 -

How often does she get to go out? Or is it a scenario where she usually takes care of the kid, and she will still be taking care of the kid while you go to the festival or whatever and have fun without her?

The reason I ask is that my personal observations over time of couples having issues is that women tend to be passive-aggressive if they assume you don't naturally care about something.

So if it were the case that you never watch the kid while she gets to go out, or you never pay a baby sitter so she can go out and do stuff with you, then she would probably assume that you don't care about her needs to take a break sometimes. Thus she would likely get passive-aggressive and do the whole if-I-can't-then-you-can't thing.

Like I'm wondering if she would have picked that date if the plan was that the kid will stay with a relative or something and she would be going out with you.

I don't know jack about your situation, so maybe she does get to go out regularly and take a break from parenthood on occasion, or maybe you do take her out to do things just the two of you. But, if that is not the case, I would say like a 90% chance that her behavior is from what I described above.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420
* TOOL Tour Rescheduled - Danny Carey undergoes surgery OneMoreRobot3021 1,586 19 02/22/07 09:06 PM
by Syle
* AMA calls for marijuana rescheduling... blewmeanie 852 12 11/24/09 10:51 AM
by memes
* The Mama True Story Thread.... PawPaw 947 5 05/08/05 10:06 PM
by emptywisdom
* Oh baby, baby
( 1 2 all )
DragonEyes 5,115 25 11/25/02 02:39 PM
by Xibalba
* Little baby cacti Mr Wobblehead 1,122 8 12/17/02 07:11 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* My baby hummingbird :)
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,000 22 07/25/03 04:41 PM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,870 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.