Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleShamanorrhea
Stranger
Damaged MJ Seedlings
    #1649293 - 06/20/03 08:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I have managed to germinate six or seven sinsemilla seeds in a shot glass with wet cotton wool. Just yesterday, I decided to transplant them to pot plants before they grew too big. Unfortunately I accidentally broke part of the taproot off two of the more mature seedlings. At the time I didn't really think about it so I just transplanted them to the pots anyway. I was just wondering if they will die and if they are, is there anything I can do to at least try and prevent this from happening. This is my first time growing so any help would be extremely appreciated.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Damaged MJ Seedlings [Re: Shamanorrhea]
    #1649594 - 06/20/03 10:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ummm they might live they might not. its hard to say with out seeing them. what do they look like now? weed is a very harty plant so if it has a chance to fight back it will.

now how do you get "sinsemilla" seeds? sinsemilla means without seeds(or at least thats what i always thought it meant). its a plant that has no males near it to pollenate and you get good buds from them. not because of some "good" seed. was it a feminized seed? ive heard mixed results with these id be interested if this is what you have to see how they turn out. also here is the best online pot growing website www.overgrow.com youve probly heard of it but you never know. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleShamanorrhea
Stranger
Re: Damaged MJ Seedlings [Re: blaze2]
    #1649631 - 06/20/03 10:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Don't ask me, like I said this is my first time growing. The seeds were bought from a reputable local distributor who said that they were Californian sinsemilla. I am assuming that he somehow managed to pollinate them because yes, sinsemilla is a species that generally does not produce seeds.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Damaged MJ Seedlings [Re: Shamanorrhea]
    #1654750 - 06/22/03 11:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sinsemilla isnt a species dude sinsemilla is when your bud has no seeds in it. any weed plant can produce sinsemilla bud as long as they dont get pollenated but you see there is the problem if they get pollenated to make a seed then they arent sinsemilla. anyways how are your seedlings? have they gone limp? did they have any real leaves yet? tell me more about what they look like or if they are even still alive. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden