Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What should I invent? [Re: teamkiller]
    #16486908 -

I would make custom RC parts for popular vehicles. Custom bumpers with skulls and shrooms on them and other cool stuff.

Then send me the models if the prototypes work and I can build a mold for production!

hmmmmmmm..


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16487404 -

Build a playground


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16487420 -

JohnnieYen said:
If you had the resources to make something out of plastic (injection mold) max size is around 16 square inches, what would you invent?




sex toys... you could retire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16487478 -

JohnnieYen said:
i knew sex stuff was gonna come up! Lol




check the statistics, porn alone is $14 billion and there's fuckloads of free porn, nearly 50% of the stimulus checks sent out under GW Bush was spent on porn site subscriptions, fetishes are becoming a bigger trend and sites selling toys are popping up more frequently. unique and custom items often fetch a really good price such as the glass dildos and stuff, or a wooden buttplug for those that like to play pony




how much so you think the creator of the fleshlight is worth off that one product?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16487532 -

One guy I know hit it big on dildos in the 90's lol. Set up a online sex shop like in the beginning of the internet. Then sold it for millions in in the early 00's. Said he never even had to touch them just fill orders wit china. Anyway I have an invention I'm real exited bout I just don't know how to turn it in to a product in my hands. It's a very cheap but effective smoking apparatus with solid markup potential provided I can make cheap enough. Like if I had it in my hand I know I could sell the shit outta it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16487666 -

The applications i need piston pumps for usually don't involve heat just transfer of large to microscopic amounts of fluids at room temperature, mass producing them via plastic somehow with a ptfe coating would be ideal.

teamkiller said:
yeah man i just got a 3d printer that prints in abs plastic.  Running into the same problem of i don't know what to do with it.



:Awemazing::shockandawe::orly::strokebeard2::derp:
Hi
you just gained ~million cool points :awesomenod::ashamed:
I got some ideas :offthehook:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Dest]
    #16487794 -

Super secret stash boxes....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16487833 -

Interstellar space travel.

Or teleportation would be cool too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: teknix]
    #16488027 -

None of these things are inventions, but neither is mine. I think you should try to make a watch.


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16489585 -

Prisoner#1 said:
JohnnieYen said:
i knew sex stuff was gonna come up! Lol




check the statistics, porn alone is $14 billion and there's fuckloads of free porn, nearly 50% of the stimulus checks sent out under GW Bush was spent on porn site subscriptions, fetishes are becoming a bigger trend and sites selling toys are popping up more frequently. unique and custom items often fetch a really good price such as the glass dildos and stuff, or a wooden buttplug for those that like to play pony




how much so you think the creator of the fleshlight is worth off that one product?



Pris, are you asking me to make you a custom buttplug??

Don't lie........

:lolfat:


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16489741 -

If I had the resources to develop a vaporizer, I would make a stealth one that would look like an ordinary cup with a straw.

kind of like the stash cans that look like real products.

Make a vape that looks like a starbucks cup, or coke can etc...

I haven't seen one yet and I know I would personally use one.

whadda you guys think?


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16489751 -

A plastic replica of Lebron James

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Nimpo]
    #16490045 -

Nimpo said:
A plastic replica of Lebron James Jessica Alba Rabbit



This


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16490079 -

JohnnieYen said:
Pris, are you asking me to make you a custom buttplug??

Don't lie........




I have tools. I can make molds. I can make my own butt plugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16490200 -

Prisoner#1 said:




I'll bet Harry Truman had a buttplug like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16490341 -

Quote:
I have tools. I can make molds. I can make have made my own butt plugs



:heytherebadboy:


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16490359 -

Op you should make custom chess pieces. I would trade for such a thing.  Do a shroomery chess board set:awecid:


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: teamkiller]
    #16490432 -

teamkiller said:
yeah man i just got a 3d printer that prints in abs plastic.  Running into the same problem of i don't know what to do with it.



You did?!

..that sounds amazing.


--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: cacharstar]
    #16490433 -

:awebig:
not a bad idea... would be a lot of work though. I think I would have to make a mold for casting instead of injection.

I estimate I would need to spend about 3-4K in material + time.

I had a weed chess board, would be cool to see a psychedelic one.
Shroomies for pawns of course
LSD molecule for King?
what would you make the other pieces?


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I invent? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #16490449 -

A lighter that is a switchblade.. Instead of a flame a switchblade comes out.


--------------------
Yandyclip

:mushroom2::grin::mushroom2::kingcrankey::awedance::pokerawe::foreveralone::goodluckwiththat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* get yer buttplug!!
( 1 2 all )
LeftyBurnz 3,064 30 10/22/08 05:52 PM
by nonwo
* How do I build my invention???
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 3,286 21 06/08/06 07:45 PM
by Atheist
* The most under rated invention?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DankAne 10,243 61 10/31/05 03:09 AM
by hawksapprentice
* which invention would you most like to see?
( 1 2 3 all )
Yoschie99 5,702 49 02/02/07 09:45 PM
by CosmicFool
* What kind of inventions/scientific breakthroughs would YOU like to see in your lifetime?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cameron 5,001 54 06/30/08 07:53 PM
by TheGoodLife
* Invention
( 1 2 3 all )
sublime40oz 3,459 48 09/10/05 02:04 AM
by stemmer
* I have a very good idea for an invention, what do I do now?
( 1 2 all )
UncleLuke 2,546 23 12/17/06 11:33 AM
by thallus
* someone needs to invent and advertise a good free hookup site DeadPhan 2,583 16 10/30/08 12:31 PM
by travelleler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,395 topic views. 8 members, 216 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.