Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
3 bowls of salvia and 5x
    #1641118 - 06/17/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I didnt really trip like me and my friend had fantasized about a second before we smoked it, but something definatly did happen. I sat there at first, exhaling the heavy popourii-ish hits, thinking nothing happened, but as my friends stood there looking at me to see if I was getting anything, I described how I felt a little bit lighter but nothing really happened. Then I suddenly forgot something! I dunno what it was, but I forgot it. And it made me laugh out loud. I then took a drag of the mary jane then and it was gone.

Really uninformative, but i had to write it before I slept for some stupid reason. Its a journal to myself : P

We then proceeded to go out and throw in with some other guys and get some tastey fucking bud (1 1/2 oz give or take for 40 was my share.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Re: 3 bowls of salvia and 5x [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1641711 - 06/18/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I wish I could explain it better. While they were looking at me, and I was looking at them, trying to explain what I was feeling, something happened that changed me for like 40 seconds. Having never tripped I cant compare this to that, but I wonder if thats what tripping is like. Nothing actually changed, but my own smoking room was foreign. I always wondered "how come I hear about people actually forgetting who their friends are,and forgetting they're tripping, etc." but I think it was something like that.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1641971 - 06/18/03 10:14 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I don't understand, how much did you take? 3 bowls of plain leaf and a bowl of 5X enhanced leaf? Or three bowls of 5X enhanced leaf.
I think you experienced threshold effects. But on three bowls of 5X you should be tripping hard. How much 5X did you use? 0,1g of REAL Salvia 5X should give good effects.
From what I hear there is a lot of crappy Salvia going around. Try a different vendor maybe. Maybe you didn't smoke it right. For best results you should use a torch lighter (bic lighters also work) point that in your bowl of Salvia, keep pointing it in when you are inhaling. So the flame should be on the Salvia for the full drag.
A dark and silent room also helps. Then there is always the small chance you are a so called 'hardhead', then you should really try high doses of 10X enhanced leaf.

Maybe Salvia isn't the best way to introduce yourself to tripping. Salvia can be extremely intense when used properly. On higher doses you won't know who, what or where you are for five minutes. Or you might become a wall in a street of someplace you don't know. But I guess you have already read some trip reports on erowid.

Good luck with your future voyages..

BTW read this:
How to obtain effect from smoked Salvia

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Re: 3 bowls of salvia and 5x [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1642208 - 06/18/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

5x is a fine powder and just kinda falls through a fresh screen, we had to put some leafy salvia in first to keep it in place. It was mostly 5x though. It was the free gram from Bouncing bear with the order. I might be a hard person to trip out, I've been an everyday bud smoker for 2 1/2 years now.

I know it wasnt the best way to introduce myself to tripping. I didnt really expect to trip, I was just fantasizing about what might happen. But I really didnt know what to expect, Mostly to not trip at all. And as I sat there recovering from it feeling nothing, it hit me and I certainly DID feel something.

Thanks for the guide boyo.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1642472 - 06/18/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:
Having never tripped I cant compare this to that, but I wonder if thats what tripping is like.

Nah, salvia is pretty unique but due to language limitations only afew words can be used, drunk, high, rolling, trip etc and trip fits best.

You must have gotten bad salvia because I'm never had more than 3 bowls in a day or two at one, its just that I *cant* I become way too out of it so yeah...You might want to try some other salvia, try BBB

*edit* just noticed thats where you got yours from, dunno what to say then :crazy: damn you neuro! :wink:

Edited by DailyPot (06/19/03 10:12 AM)

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: 3 bowls of salvia and 5x [Re: DailyPot]
    #1643901 - 06/19/03 06:22 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It was probably just smoking technique. But that's nothing to worry about, many people who try it don't get effects from it the first (couple of) times. I was lucky enough to get a very intense trip the second time I used it.
Just try it again, or maybe try using a stronger extract like 10X. But have a sitter present. Remember big, deep and long inhalations.
You can also try the oral method where you hold a tincture in your mouth for 10 minutes or chew on fresh Salvia leaves for a while.

I recently heard about a really good way to use Salvia orally. You buy and extract like 5X and some real bubble gum. It must be bubble gum. First you brush your teeth and wash your mouth. Then you chew on the gum to make it soft. Then you put a certain amount of 5X in the gum. Then you continue chewing on it for 10-15 minutes. Remember NOT to swallow the juices. Because it's only active in the mouth. This will give a longer trip than smoking.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1645875 - 06/19/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"popourii-ish"? I don't find that Salvia is like that at all...

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: 3 bowls of salvia and 5x [Re: Sev]
    #1646142 - 06/19/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It kinda does/can if someone else is exhaling.
It sure as fuck aint if you're inhaling :tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom