Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Phobium]
    #16402177 -

Phobium said:
Yes, but
Fuck the microorganisms, I'd prefer to feed some plants.



You can't feed the plant unless microorganisms and fungi process you first.

Its not that I want to be buried without a coffin, more like I don't give a fuck. I mean I'm dead ffs, what difference does it make :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: mazaloto]
    #16402183 -

mazaloto said:
Phobium said:
Yes, but
Fuck the microorganisms, I'd prefer to feed some plants.



You can't feed the plant unless microorganisms and fungi process you first.



Unless they're vampire plants.  :penguinmonkey:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16402244 -

I'm pretty sure no one is getting buried in coffins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16402253 -

abltsandwich said:
I'm pretty sure no one is getting buried in coffins.



What a peculiar and ominous remark.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16402278 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Beanhead]
    #16402287 -

The infinity mushroom.
:awepreciation:


--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16402333 -

BlindSophist said:
abltsandwich said:
I'm pretty sure no one is getting buried in coffins.



What a peculiar and ominous remark.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16402475 -

I would prefer incineration.

Seems less expensive. No lot to buy, no coffin to buy, no tombstone to buy. Even in death we are materialistic.

Just torch me, put my ashes in a tin can, put the tin can in the living room and worship me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: mazaloto]
    #16402549 -

mazaloto said:
Phobium said:
Yes, but
Fuck the microorganisms, I'd prefer to feed some plants.



You can't feed the plant unless microorganisms and fungi process you first.





Wow I'm stupid. :smile:


--------------------
Emerge and See.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Phobium]
    #16402578 -

No, just ill-informed on the process of microorganisms turning you into usable nitrogen for plants, which in turn feed the plants, which in turn, feed us.

Such is life... ahh. Without those little guys, no life would be here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin *DELETED* [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16402625 -

Post deleted by Lion

Reason for deletion: ,



--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Lion]
    #16402822 -

That is very interesting. You should make it in your will that it be video taped, and be used for science on shark feeding.

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #16402831 -

INFINITY MUSHROOMS!  :zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16402853 -

Quote:
I want to be buried without a coffin




Loan 100 grand from the Mafia and blow it on an epic party :naughty:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Asante]
    #16405019 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
I want to be buried without a coffin




Loan 100 grand from the Mafia and blow it on an epic party :naughty:



I'd rather not be tortured before I die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16405273 -

Nobody wants your putrid chemical infested body polluting their water supply  :cookiemonster:  Choose your spot considerately...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to be buried without a coffin [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16405283 -

alcoholichunter said:
My goal is to be buried underneath a baby tree in a hemp sack.



yeah man.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Last Ride (Coffin Simulator) Deadkndys420 1,724 13 11/10/12 09:02 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* Half a million plastic coffins?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Visionary Tools 6,121 104 07/21/08 01:03 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* Buried vs. 127 Hours lonelypsychonaut 1,068 19 02/03/13 03:11 PM
by NWlight
* Why use coffins?
( 1 2 all )
Advocate 1,377 34 07/29/14 04:36 PM
by i like cow poo
* Cremated or Buried?
( 1 2 all )
28064212 2,749 27 01/18/11 11:56 PM
by 28064212
* Why do we have to pay to be buried, expoliting the dead
( 1 2 all )
245willow19 2,070 22 06/13/13 10:42 PM
by zZZz
* buried or cremated?
( 1 2 3 all )
Intheneed 1,486 42 07/02/11 10:29 AM
by nannybooboo
* King Tut's coffin removed for first time in history. Cause of the plagues?!
( 1 2 all )
ilus 765 32 03/20/20 08:14 AM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,470 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.