Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Attending a week long seminar on levitation * 2
    #16403645 -

It's called "yogic flying".  At first I was pretty skeptical, but after looking into it and watching some videos I'm convinced.



It only costs $750 and that even includes my meals!



Has anyone here done yogic flying before?  Which level have you reached?


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Edited by NWlight (06/19/12 01:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403650 -

750 to meditate and hop a couple inches through the air. Fuckin eh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16403665 -

it's not "hopping" dude.  you don't use your arms or legs to do it

I will hopefully reach all 3 stages mentioned in the video by the end of the week! :awesome:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #16403690 -

lolwut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403694 -

I really really hope this is a troll thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403703 -

NWlight said:
it's not "hopping" dude.  you don't use your arms or legs to do it




Your trying to tell me they arnt using there legs in the video? :lmafo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403704 -

:levitate:

:pipesmoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: Tantrika]
    #16403722 -

dude.    :archiebunker:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: Patlal]
    #16403723 -

haha I used to think the same way about it.  but I met the guy who does the seminar and he explained it to me.  I even got a discount! it's usually $900-$1200 depending on whether you want smaller groups or a larger group


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403749 -

Dude, you're getting scammed.
"I met the guy who puts on this $1,000 seminar and he told me they don't use their legs. He's even giving me a sweet discount!"
Take a step back and think about the situation for a second.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: NWlight]
    #16403757 -

Please explain to us how learning to hop around in the lotus position is worth $750.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: jewunit] * 1
    #16403758 -

"He's even paying for my meals!!!! It's practically FREE!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: jewunit]
    #16403760 -

Have fun getting scammed, uhhh I mean enlightened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 4
    #16403818 -

I'll throw a bunch of pillows down in my living room and you can come over and hop around on your ass. I'll do it for $200.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: niteman]
    #16403830 -

They were using their legs, wtf are you talking about OP.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: niteman]
    #16403844 -

niteman said:
I'll throw a bunch of pillows down in my living room and you can come over and hop around on your ass. I'll do it for $200.



:lolsy:


--------------------
X___________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: Everlong]
    #16403848 -

Everlong said:
They were using their legs, wtf are you talking about OP.



:whathesaid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: niteman]
    #16403877 -

There was a Canadian political party that ran federally around 15-20 years ago and based their whole platform around this yogic flying business, I think it was a major component of their national defense strategy too. I'm not sure if they all took it completely seriously or what. A guy I knew was saying that they tried to recruit his dad to run as a candidate for them, he was some kind of school board administrator or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Law_Party_of_Canada

Looking at that video I guess it is pretty impressive that they're able to jump that high with their legs crossed even considering the bouncy surface, but it's not what I'd call levitation. Looks like they have fun with it though anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: psi]
    #16404048 -

OP, you're gullible, or dumb or both.


--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attending a week long seminar on yogic flying [Re: healing]
    #16404061 -

Can you do it with a boner?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Self levitation DEATH666 980 16 01/10/05 04:10 PM
by Vvellum
* just a few of the many great Dead shows I attended Ripple 976 7 03/19/04 03:06 PM
by Vulture
* Discord Movie Night Week #44 SARAtonin 131 0 05/04/21 02:00 PM
by SARAtonin
* Comfortably Numb ,on "week long" acid trip CaptainH13 2,474 8 11/24/04 06:08 AM
by kosmic_charlie
* What a week! Jared 934 5 04/21/03 09:15 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Thailand in under 3 weeks! Roger_irrelevant 864 4 10/16/03 07:30 PM
by f8L
* Good Week Coming Up reidy_vancolo 592 3 07/31/04 03:36 PM
by reidy_vancolo
* What Do You Pay For Gas? (week one - restarted)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
C20H25N3O 5,337 90 04/29/06 12:24 AM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,367 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.