| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. Sign In New Account | Forum Index Search Posts Trusted Vendors Highlights Galleries FAQ User List Chat Store Random Growery » |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
From the Book "The Medical Messiahs: A Social History of Health Quackery in Twentieth-Century America"
The moral of the story is quite simple. Never trust a treatment which uses anecdotes and personal testimonials as a primary means of evidence of efficacy. -------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Our Dear Leader Registered: 10/31/07 Posts: 13,617 Loc: Straight Outta C Last seen: 12 years, 2 months |
| ||||||
|
TL;DR?
--------------------
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
You can read the bolded to get the picture.
-------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Registered: 02/06/12 Posts: 255 Loc: usa |
| ||||||
|
I extended you the courtesy and actually read the entire gad damn cut and paste, unlike you who didn't watch the Chris Shade interview in Dr Mercola's Utube video. I mean we're talking about watching something as opposed to reading this crap and I'm dyslexic on top of it all. You are so God damn disingenuous it's pathetic, you and your TOXICANS!!!
Do you actually see how whacked you are in saying there's no such a thing as a toxin but there are plenty of TOXICANS out there to be treated with antihistamines!!! Yeah, maybe this guy was a charlatan but when one wraps their head around the fact that the current AMA was COMPLETELY propped up by the likes of the Rockefeller's and Morgans and such in order to establish the petroleum model of medications one can't completely dismiss the real possibility that they continue to influence the entire game under foundations and the like. Please don't try to tell me now I'm a conspiracy theorist when in reality I'm just being a realist. Like I've already said, I've already discovered the corporations that collectively own my local hospital and the underwriter info was requested over a week ago. They closed a hospital serving a poor community because it was losing some money, which Ironically is a complete write off on the US taxpayer anyway, right around the exact time a HUGE wing was added to the only local hospital remaining and they are already planning an even bigger extension in the future according to all the good news we receive from them, me being an ex patient of theirs and all.I haven't even looked at that pathetic mess of a thread I'm in the middle of mixing it up with you in. When the dude who talked about his anus leaking jumped onto your bandwagon I was like "Ohh man, here we go!" But he reached out to me in another thread in another forum at the wee hours of the morning and tried to explain to me I had it all wrong and needed to read his response which I've already pointed out I haven't done yet because I see you have had last word according to the interface. Mt cut and paste, pull a post dodger who won't watch a video but expects us to read his bullshit. So you caught a scumbag! good for you! so we should condemn everything else out there right?!? Well if this is actually true what about the god damn quarter million who lose their lives each year to HOSPITAL ERRORS ALONE? All because of front line CLOWNS!~~~ I have an even more critical issue to address right now due to a family member telling me Saturday morning that he's basically dieing so wrapping my head around what you and the dude with the drippy ass will have to wait see? It's a bizarre situation that a group of clowns COMPLETELY MISSED COMING years ago but I saw it coming about 8 months ago when I discovered the things I've discovered! He's basically in the late stages of oxygen metabolism dysfunction, something my MD would have NAILED!!! years ago! It's an extremely complicated yet very simple story really. After discovering what I have regarding the real underlying issue I told him almost a year ago what was happening to him but he settled for Coumadin and other life savers! clowns gave him! A clown will view clotting in a strange way while an in the know who knows what the hell they're doing will say "Hmmm!" "Got It!" "You're going to be OK dude but there are things you need to commit yourself to!" Which is something he wasn't willing to do when I actually pleaded with him to consider what I was saying but the Coumadin jerk off clown said there was absolutely no validity to anything I was saying back then! And I'm not even a doctor dude! You clowns are pathetic and now my family member is asking me what can be done and all I said I could do was pass on an email with the few critical details I know and they are critical my friend, they are critical. It's so strange because the situation is what it is but they have decided to wait to do imaging until tomorrow! They told him this on Thurday! and he's being imaged tomorrow! I'm talking serious shit here and they've all collectively decided in all of their God damn WISDUMB to wait till tomorrow. I'm f**king wondering if they need top review the records of the previous hospital stays? But why wait for this? They could have easily done the scans and still covered their ass as it's the accepted model they all followed! I remember the jerk off clown that sent me home with pancreatitis! WoW! He actually had the balls to come into my room to check up on me as if I wouldn't remember him from less then two weeks before when he decided to show up after I had almost recovered due to the fasting, monstrous intravenous protocols and chill time. I had so many god damn IV tubes they decided to do a pic into my right arm. The clown was stunned when I told him I remembered him!! He sent me home telling me I was merely constipated! Isn't this ironic! That I was merely "CONSTIPATED!" Piss off! I'm extremely angry right now and am in no frame of mind to see what you've posted so you better think twice and edit as you usually do, Mr predictable.
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
I hope you one day decide to take a basic physiology course.
It always seems like the people who are in support of alternative treatments are the ones with the most minimal understanding of basic health sciences, such as yourself. You still have not explained your proclamation that high cholesterol isn't a danger. Edited by CatWrangler69 (05/28/12 11:04 PM)
| |||||||
|
Our Dear Leader Registered: 10/31/07 Posts: 13,617 Loc: Straight Outta C Last seen: 12 years, 2 months |
| ||||||
|
OP, did you change your name? You copied the last part of my name.
--------------------
| |||||||
|
Registered: 02/06/12 Posts: 255 Loc: usa |
| ||||||
I have so much I can share with you but you're not quite ready yet. I actually did take a physiology class in school because I started off as a biology major then wised up based on my real interests. I could say I bet you don't know what a cascade system is or looks like let alone how they operate or and I know for sure you couldn't troubleshoot one or what's a condensing steam turbine's advantage over a non condensing turbine? What refrigerants are used for ultra low refrigeration or blah blah blah, I could go on and on forever and ever! You know it's funny with you and cholesterol being you believe it's the culprit when it's high but cool when it's low even though the underlying issues remain and are getting worse! It's the same cholesterol only now there isn't as much! What would be the difference in the dynamics of cholesterol being the issue other then you lowered it, hopefully with Niaspan for Christs sake if you really feel this need to lower it, since your hell bent on lowering it! What would be acceptable to you? Would the underlying inflammation be gone all of a sudden? Ohh, I forgot! It's the CHOLESTEROL that causes the inflammation of the epithelial cells and by lowering it everything will get better! So it's the VOLUME of cholesterol that's the problem! I get it! I get it! Thank you for turning me into a zombie clown! You continually call me alternative which I am clearly NOT! although there are significant aspects of alternative I have very DEEEEEP respect for man because screw almost every med out there is my attitude. the Pharmaceutical industry sucks in general and they influence every single aspect of your education Cat. Do you realize that JAMA has a very DEEEEP respect for integrative medicine? Ohhh Yeah!!! You know nothing but the details they want you to know regarding nutrition because the national association of dieticians knows more then you'll ever know and they know squat! They think Jello is a super food! Hospital food is a crime on humanity, seriously man. The RDA? You can stick that bad boy where the sun don't shine because the old definition used to be "The minimum amount needed to sustain life" and this was in an extremely healthy individual... Isn't it awesome the way they change things around to the "Required Daily ALLOWANCE!" It sounds less offensive! Tell me why have the pharmaceutical companies tried to control supplements for the past 2 to 3 decades now by trying to coerce the house and senate to pass codex alimentarius? Why do they WANT sole control over the manufacture and distribution of supplements? BECAUSE THEY KNOOOOW BROOO! BECAUSE THEY KNOOOW THE TRUTH! THEY KNEW THE TRUTH FOR DECADES! FOR ALMOST A FRIGGING HALF CENTURY THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS ALLUDED TO THIS FOR LIKE FOREVER AND EVER WHICH IS WHY THEY SHUT PAULING DOWN WEEKS BEFORE HIS PROTOCOL FOR ARTERY DISEASE WAS PUBLISHED IN JAMA, THE RAG THAT IT IS! In the past only one piece of legislation received greater voter turnout by phone to congress and senate and that was the gun control laws Clinton tried to pass with Chuckie Shumer and the crew of gun grabbers. Don't fuck with the NRA bro and don't mess with those who chose to dictate their own health care which includes the right to chose to supplement our diets. I'm not quite sure where we are now at this point because they tried to pass it again the very end of last year and there are still many issues that remain up in the air and unresolved. Why do drug companies want to have complete control over supplements? Do you believe they are too dangerous for us to be trusted taking them on our own now? Do you think supplements should be controlled? This answer should be very interesting. Remember something called constitutional rights and that there are patent laws that prevent them from controlling anything found in nature. Have you even noticed I haven't cut and pasted a damn thing to you but you bombard us with irrelevant crap. (edit) And don't try to tell me that codex is only about food although you know I know our food that is massed produced is pathetic. Codex the foods if you like but leave supplements out of food safety scams they are perpetrating on world citizens. They passed codex in Europe and now you need a prescription from an MD and can only get a minimum standard set by other countries. A 10 to 12 dollar bottle of vitamin D of 120 capsules at 5000 IU's can cost a European 40 dollars for 30 capsules at 2000 IU's. To hell with that and to hell with codex and any who wants to pass it. What you say? Edited by Emmanuel Goldstein (05/29/12 05:17 PM)
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
You didn't "forget". You originally didn't know. Here's the example of you not knowing:
Please study some basic science. You can start by learning about pathology. -------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back Edited by CatWrangler69 (05/30/12 12:55 AM)
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
Then explain this claim of yours in physiologic terms....
-------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Breathe In Registered: 04/08/08 Posts: 1,942 Loc: The Dirty |
| ||||||
It's also hard to trust treatments that manipulate statistics in order to keep the pharma machine going. Rather than hit at the root of the problem and changing the way we live, the ACS and entities like them spew out things like this:
When in reality, the cancer survival rates are about the same as they were 30 years ago...we just get them past that 5 year mark. Yes, we may be prolonging death better than we did before, but that is not curing cancer. Many popular chemotherapy drugs started use in the 80's, so what knowledge and skills have the specialists learned since then other than tweaking formulations? Cancer is a business. A business whose influence reaches into some of the highest regulating bodies in the country, charitable organizations, and doctors offices. The purpose of business is not exactly in line with the interests of common people. I'm not saying that they're aren't fucked up methods of alternative cancer treatment and a lot of crooks out there...but totally writing off alternative treatments isn't the way to go about things. You can't put your trust into the FDA and ACS anymore just as much as you can't put you're trust into people like Hoxsey or Burzynski. -------------------- "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." Francois-Marie Arouet
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
If you think cancer survival rates are the same as 30 years ago......how closely do you follow cancer research? Have you looked at survival rates of lymphoma after the advent of rituximab, or leukemia survival after gleevec was discovered?
-------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Breathe In Registered: 04/08/08 Posts: 1,942 Loc: The Dirty |
| ||||||
|
I guess you could say I used to be part of the cancer research. For a good few years after graduating I was in a joint Emory-CDC lab working on HDACi's. I got to see how bad it was for anyone but big pharma to push drugs through the FDA...I also got the see the gross manipulation of statistics that went on in those pharmacology labs in Atlanta. It's more buddy-buddy than Congress in those places...and with even less oversight(at least how it appeared to me).
You actually named two of the types of drugs that I wasn't really getting at. I actually used to work downstream processing in an mAb plant. Targeted therapy is where it's at, but many many oncologists still use an "all or nothing" type approach with chemicals that aren't as targeted. It was my mistake to lump cancer in as one big whole...there are some that chemo works extremely well for but there are more that it doesn't and the system that's in place now doesn't really give a fuck. Reps still go out and push treatments that don't work onto people via their oncologist using language like 5 year survival rates. -------------------- "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." Francois-Marie Arouet
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
I guess I can respect your opinion alot more than Emmanuel Greenstein since you actually understand the intents and processes of drug design.
The process is slow but the progress is evident. I think the final sentence in the excerpt is what garners my attention. The notion that the "cure" is already out there is a claim made by many alternative medicine frauds and takes advantage of the dying and desperate. I keep up with all the NCCN guidelines and it seems that even with several studies and clinical trials in the stage II or stage III phase there's numerous signs of promise and progress always going on. Targeting new mechanisms in cellular pathways such as the Clusters of Differentiation or topoisomerase inhibitors. It's unfortunate the anti angiogenesis movement really was halted once it was found that several VEGFR inhibitors weren't as effective in clinical trials as was once anticipated... Well, it's nice to atleast talk to someone who actually has a strong scientific background as opposed to people like this other quack who proclaims statins do more harm than good because high cholesterol isn't a danger... You were intuned enough to realize cancer isn't some sort of singular mechanism of disease that one thing can cure all of. Which is what's preached by alot of alternative medicine quacks. -------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Breathe In Registered: 04/08/08 Posts: 1,942 Loc: The Dirty |
| ||||||
Oh for sure, and I'm not trying to tout the quacks. I just want to get people to realize that there are some serious flaws in our own system. There is progress...tons of it too. My lab was cranking out papers left and right with really good, statistically significant, data on them but the roadblocks are pretty arduous unless you know the right people. Plus the $$$, good god the fucking money. If I had the kind of funds pharma does I would probably cry from all the R01's I've had to help writing. I also dislike the silver bullet notion with some of these drugs. There's just so many variables that go into it...the type of cancer, the spread, how big, diet and so much more. I like the idea of alternative medicine and think there's a lot of promise in it, especially in the prevention stage. But it takes certain kinds of people to be able to sift through all the bullshit. And that's really my main qualm with my current industry, it seems like we want to keep people sick. Which makes total sense...I mean, I'd be out of a job if we didn't rake in billions a year and no one was sick...it's just very painful to see certain things happen as a direct result of the desire to increase shareholder value. I didn't even read Emmanuel's posts but now I feel the need to say something about some stuff in there...but it's too jumbled and I can't really understand what he's trying to say It's hard to read something with all that name calling.I will say, Emmanuel...about big pharma...they don't want the supplements. I work in big pharma, I've studied big pharma...we're not saints by all means but thinking that big pharma wants to control everything we put into our bodies is ridiculous. They want to make money. Plain and simple. They do that by getting what they call a blockbuster drug (over $1B in revenue a year...at least until the patent runs out). Big pharma is very uninterested in supplements/drugs/thangs that are not patent-able, that aren't marketable and that don't have a huge potential for use. It's half the reason why you may wonder sometimes "why don't they have X drug for this ailment"...because there's no money in it. Idk, I could go on and on about my industry but the fact of the matter is you should focus on the system rather than the product. -------------------- "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." Francois-Marie Arouet
| |||||||
|
Registered: 02/06/12 Posts: 255 Loc: usa |
| ||||||
WRONG! And your twisting everything I'm saying in order to support what you're throwing out there! I'm saying it has absolutely nothing to do with high cholesterol, YOU ARE! I ask you a specific question whether lowering cholesterol will correct the issue since YOU ARE THE ONE CLAIMING IT'S BECAUSE CHOLESTEROL IS HIGH and you once again DUCK and DODGED! Maybe I should have asked you if the quality of the cholesterol changes when it's lowered through a heroic flick of the wrist in writing a script. Does lowering cholesterol solve the problem? This is such a simple question man! What would you say if I said it was due to a combination of oxygen metabolism dysfunction, poor diet/digestion and insulin? I had my final meeting with a clown at 5 PM today and boy did I leave him fumbling for words. What a complete jerk off he is, I'm being very serious. He and I are going to meet in court one day if he can't straighten out all of his documents, he better do it and he better get used to it because I know many of his patients personally. I've just been biding my time for my day in the sun so to speak. I may become his worst nightmare and i'm not going to go into all of the details until all of this is completely behind me. That's right, oxygen, diet/digestion and insulin. You like that Tarantino like segway I just done did?!? HA! ![]() If I told you that JAMA wrote an article about my MD praising him for his work on oxygen metabolism and that it basically brought Otto Warburgs work to it's final conclusion what would you have to say then? Because they did and it's completely ironic they would say Whoa! and not pursue it because the answer was so simple. Can you imagine his frustration at all of the corporate deception going on? It's like Pauling, who he happened to be friends withe's paper being pulled from the line up literally weeks before it was set to be formally put out there in JAMA, the rag that it is. The cure for artery disease was pulled from the lineup! I wonder who influenced the editors of JAMA? Pauling is one of the greatest minds in Chemistry so don't even try and diss him future clown, this would really be pathetic. It's so pathetic mixing it up with you and to think I would have just ignored your ignorance in that stinking thread had it not been for you quoting one of the most pathetic human beings that ever walked the earth. God I wish I ignored that thread like I've been ignoring many of the other posts here out of frustration of talking to walls. i want to help people but with know it all's like you I get completely side tracked and can't because YOU consume what little time I have to spend here. Have you ever had an insulin test, I mean a three hour insulin and a glucose tolerance test done? Have you ever read about it's significance? Do they talk about this in school while they brainwash you? Well I'll tell you what Mr biophysiology blah blah blah, you will because the clown I sat with today did admit that this is a new theory he read out there and he's a douchebag! But the real irony is many have been saying this for almost three decades! The pros in integrative, functional and preventative medicine. It's funny because when I first had the test done I asked the woman who processed my paper work "Is this test done often?" and she said she does see it often enough but only one doctor asks for it to be done! May the great spirit bless whoever this individual is and lucky you to his patients! Screw fasting Glucose readings, you can stick that worthless test because they reveal nothing but a three hour glucose and insulin test done simultaneously reveals everything! EVERYTHING! You get to see where most inflammation is coming from. A whole chain of events occur and I don't need to know all of the fancy smacy words that you and Mr B will toss about because I have my own area of expertise you'd never be able to wrap your head around so I'm way ahead of the curve here my friend. Mr I don't want to watch your videos, or answer your questions and remove posts! AWESOME YOU! So I see you now have an ally in Mr B, well Mr B doesn't understand all of the ducking and dodging and post pulling you've been up to since you and I began to mix it up. You never answered a single question I put out there and you never watched the Chris Shade video I put out there either. You know, the PhD expert in mercury from another thread, an individual who explained everything including using whey protein to pull toxins, I mean TOXICANS! HA! while you use neuro toxic antihistamines! He is an expert in removingdeep tissue toxins that you don't recognize yet you recognize TOXICANS!!! Once again I'll ask you do you even see how pathetic this is? That clowns have to come up with their own terms for things discussed by other much more brilliant men and woman for decades!And MR B, they do want to control supplements. They're programed to tell patients they are poisonous. The clown I was with today did it all of the time and he tried to do it today and I told him "JUST STOP ALREADY! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THEY AREN'T TOXIC!" He just turned his eyes to the floor, it was pathetic. Who in the world can something our bodies use on so many cascading levels be poisonous? How can something we produced on our own hundreds of I still can not get over the fact that future clown thought I was in the dark regarding wall inflammation! HA! Like I said, I knew this would get interesting, I just had no idea how pathetic it would end up being. Mr B, before you jump on the band wagon why don't you look at every time I tried my best to confront him with simple questions that I put out there he would ignore them and instead tried to use slick sophistic lingo to sound awesome. This is completely pathetic because I was actually giving him clues to answer his own questions and they went Peew! Right over that head of his. He must be short is all I gotta say... I haven't even looked at his crap in the last post I was involved in with him because an anal leaker (he said his anus leaked) jumped on board and ganged up on me quite like yourself, dismissing what I've said when I said it out of disdain for his complete post dodging post pulling behavior, out of frustration, although you were more civil and after I responded to him he basically said, "Hey Man! I'm on your side dude!" When he clearly was on the future clowns side. He said this to me in another forum and was giving me the impression he was some sort of researcher himself using queer terms. So I'm really hesitant to see how he walked backwards out of that mine field. And I'm positive future clown posted crap too so I basically told him to go reread what he had to say and make sure he wanted to actually say it. I'm not even sure I want to waste my valuable time on either of them... And one more thing future clown, and this is really going to wreck you man... Statins are linked to Alzheimers too... I didn't want to say that to you because I really didn't want to trip you over, and argue but yes, YES! Because a beautiful mind saw all of it going down in real time using an electron microscope. The same mind that was honored by JAMA. The same group of people that called toxins, toxins and leaky gut, leaky gut, something clowns now call TOXICANS and DYSBIOSIS, almost four decades later have said this within years statins were first being used. YEARS!!! Isn't this track record hilarious? Actually I'm very depressed because 10's of millions of lives were ruined over a flawed model of disease. Like I've already said Mr heady talk, Mr fluffy nonsense. Simple oxygen metabolism dysfunction, gut issues and insulin run rampant. You two awesome dudes can talk big words now because I have much more important things to do then battle wits with such brilliance! YOU BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE! Pfft!
Edited by Emmanuel Goldstein (05/30/12 09:46 PM)
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
You've never taken a pathology course, have you...
-------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Breathe In Registered: 04/08/08 Posts: 1,942 Loc: The Dirty |
| ||||||
|
Lulz...what kind of bandwagon are we talking here? I'm pretty sure me and OP have some different views on things as we've discussed before. And I'm sorry if I used any terms that might be above your head...if you point them out I'd be happy to explain them to you. It's just very hard to navigate through your posts in this thread.
Supplements are not on the radar. There is way to much competition and absolutely no possibility of patent with any supplement that is currently offered on the market. Especially vitamin C. And I'm am absolutely, positively sure that the entire cancer community agrees with you and Mr. Warburg that metabolism dysfunction is a mainstay of cancer...Jesus, we all know how a PET scan works. This is why we're on the topic of targeted therapies. If you know of an alternative medicine route that selectively inhibits glycolysis or lactic acid fermentation in tumors then by all means post the details, write it up, and collect your Nobel Prize. -------------------- "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." Francois-Marie Arouet
| |||||||
|
EpiDeMiC Registered: 04/26/12 Posts: 25 Loc: ATLANTIC CITY, N Last seen: 13 years, 7 months |
| ||||||
|
For real. Great medical advances have made some cancers 100% curable if caught in an early stage.
-------------------- Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a Swiss farm, and live entirely surrounded by cows.. and China. -Charles Dickens
| |||||||
|
My title's cooler than yours DBK Registered: 09/04/01 Posts: 25,341 Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L. Last seen: 1 year, 4 months |
| ||||||
|
My major qualm with alternative medicine as an establishment, is that there is no requirements of education in basic sciences in order to practice it, or become a naturopath.
Which is why you end up with alternative medicine proponents like Emmanuel Goldstein proclaiming that "all disease starts from poor colon health" or "high cholesterol is not a danger". And they consider learning advanced medical sciences as "brainwashing". What a cop out. -------------------- "Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts. Who smokes tha blunts? We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back
| |||||||
|
Registered: 02/06/12 Posts: 255 Loc: usa |
| ||||||
Cat, I have my own area of expertise in education and tons of field related experience already. I've started my own company recently due to a fall out with my old company when a new corporate giant purchased them and was offered another job even after I resigned. And I'm going to be taking classes part time when I can fit them in but I am not wasting my time with a pathology class when I could ask my MD. My MD is considered one of the top pathologists in the world and he's either a phone call of email away from me. I'd rather take an engineering course or specific IT classes I'm interested in that will serve my immediate needs, but I am interested in what I can transfer towards a nutrition certification one day, and no, it's not going to be the standard jello model branch of nutrition, your form of nutrition. I asked you if you've ever seen hospital food before. The actual food is completely pathetic but I especially love those juices in a box and jello with every meal, you know, your super food. What kind of nutritional training have you received? Are you a biochem major? If you are then maybe I'll say OK cool but if you're going to be the typical clown who says that diet has nothing to do with anything based on one or two classes which follows the standard view well then you're going to be quite the let down to your patients. Look, I think I've told that coconut shell of yours twice already that I've never taken a pathology course, xcan't you even read and comprehend? I don't have to because I can read anything I want from any number of resources I have at my disposal written by a genius in the field as well as of others who can think outside the box you're trapped in already. JAMA considers him one, this is for sure, at least the editors did.
| |||||||
| |||||||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
A 90% Cancer Cure Diet using Flaxseed Oil & Cottage Cheese ( |
18,550 | 67 | 03/30/13 04:33 AM by s240779 | ||
![]() |
Cure for Cancer & Other Diseases through Simple Food & Vitamins ( |
11,199 | 58 | 10/21/13 01:42 AM by Icelander | ||
![]() |
Chiropractic treatment is usually a scam | 1,177 | 2 | 12/10/08 07:09 AM by WhiskeyClone | ||
![]() |
shrooms and cancer... | 2,513 | 13 | 06/13/07 03:50 PM by CaptainLinger | ||
![]() |
cancer cure | 566 | 3 | 01/31/09 05:40 PM by Ythan | ||
![]() |
cure for cancer | 1,387 | 13 | 07/08/05 01:23 PM by Icelander | ||
![]() |
B.C. scientists isolate cancer gene | 525 | 0 | 08/13/07 08:22 PM by Disco Cat | ||
![]() |
The promising cancer treatment that noone talks about. | 1,015 | 10 | 09/01/08 07:03 PM by LeftyBurnz |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner 5,483 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
Do you actually see how whacked you are in saying there's no such a thing as a toxin but there are plenty of TOXICANS out there to be treated with antihistamines!!! Yeah, maybe this guy was a charlatan but when one wraps their head around the fact that the current AMA was COMPLETELY propped up by the likes of the Rockefeller's and Morgans and such in order to establish the petroleum model of medications one can't completely dismiss the real possibility that they continue to influence the entire game under foundations and the like. Please don't try to tell me now I'm a conspiracy theorist when in reality I'm just being a realist. Like I've already said, I've already discovered the corporations that collectively own my local hospital and the underwriter info was requested over a week ago. They closed a hospital serving a poor community because it was losing some money, which Ironically is a complete write off on the US taxpayer anyway, right around the exact time a HUGE wing was added to the only local hospital remaining and they are already planning an even bigger extension in the future according to all the good news we receive from them, me being an ex patient of theirs and all.


