Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEmmanuel Goldstein

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Mr. Bojangles]
    #16310361 - 05/31/12 07:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Bojangles said:
Lulz...what kind of bandwagon are we talking here?  I'm pretty sure me and OP have some different views on things as we've discussed before.  And I'm sorry if I used any terms that might be above your head...if you point them out I'd be happy to explain them to you.  It's just very hard to navigate through your posts in this thread.

Supplements are not on the radar.  There is way to much competition and absolutely no possibility of patent with any supplement that is currently offered on the market.  Especially vitamin C.  And I'm am absolutely, positively sure that the entire cancer community agrees with you and Mr. Warburg that metabolism dysfunction is a mainstay of cancer...Jesus, we all know how a PET scan works.  This is why we're on the topic of targeted therapies.  If you know of an alternative medicine route that selectively inhibits glycolysis or lactic acid fermentation in tumors then by all means post the details, write it up, and collect your Nobel Prize.

Lulz he says... If you can't navigate through my posts then don't read them, block me OK? And that was a joke when I said I couldn't keep up with the heady conversation. I'm no longer interested in keeping up with the conversation. He has edited his posts which right there is a complete disqualifier but I maintained the conversation with extremely simple questions and he'll say "You probably didn't take this class or that class". He's been brainwashed and dumb downed already.

And if you honestly believe patent laws are going to stop the complete control of supplements you either didn't read what I had to say regarding codex alimentarius or don't understand the language in the document as it was written and presented in the past. Multiple attempts were made to pass it here, we are the only major country that has not signed onto codex and it's only because we have something called the constitution thanks to our fore fathers and grandfathers who fought in recent wars. But websites I rely on to keep abreast of how it's going down say Obama has already signed an executive order that may allow it all to go down in 2013. He's been signing some weird shit. The one he signed on the day before Saint Patricks day says my government can come to my house and take solar panels off the roof of my house in cases of national emergency. What is going on here? Why write an executive order that allows them to do this? What is he so concerned about? I realize this may seem unrelated to the subject so let me make myself clear. The possibility exists that the economy is about to tank in a big way. Do I hinge my future on it happening? No, or I wouldn't be trying to start my own business but the financial news letters my dad and I subscribe to say it may hit us very hard but like in the last depression those with skills will be cool though things will be rough. Under these conditions anything could be passed. Like I've already said, I haven't actually read that executive order personally but I did read the one past during Saint Patty's day weekend and I was like Hmmm... A stinking bottle of vitamin D costs almost 40 euros in Europe now and that's for a stinking 30 day supply at 2000 IU's and requires a doctors prescription. Future Clown may be responsible for writing prescriptions one day when the AMA says it cool to do so. And he'll then say it's cool to so because he's into Toxicans but not toxins.

Do you see how queer his way of thinking is? This is completely surreal debating him. It's like some bizarre dream like state I'm in, while reading his crap. I'm like "Did he just actually say that?" And then he'll pull it... Or he'll leave it up thinking it's actually something profound in some way. I've already read his nonsense in the other thread we were mixing it up in and it's the same joke and the guy who was on his bandwagon changed his tune I see, He went from dissing me to patting me on the back in another forum in another completely unrelated thread. He's cool though, this is water under the bridge between he and I, we're on good terms as far as I'm concerned and I will respond to him eventually but you two have my complete attention in this thread. now. Actually three since Jaco jumped on board now too...

And as far as glycolysis and lactic acid fermentation in tumors go and me doing the work that's just a pathetic statement because I'm an engineer, you and future clown are the medical authorities here. Mr trapped in the box still. Look, I know for a fact that you hold big pharma, the FDA and the AMA in contempt but how much contempt isn't quite clear to me yet, but if you honestly believe that these issues haven't already been addressed decades ago then you really have no clue how badly you've been dumbed down already yourself. I don't mean to use strong language with Cat let alone you, because I know where your head is at but he has blew it with me by not even answering simple questions and editing and refusing to watch videos while expecting all of us to read his gad damn cut and pastes. I read that entire wall of cut and paste out of respect for him and I'm dyslexic. I can obviously read and comprehend much better then him. I would have made a awesome MD because of the type of person I am. I'm a critical thinker man and this shit would have never slipped by me. I'd be integrative hard core and future clowns patients would come to me for answers. And when you watch these vids I'm about to post don't be disrespectful like you were the last time by commenting on his poor accent, because that's just completely classless, that was just outright pathetic.

If you have a problem or comment in relation to something you don't agree with write it all down and identify yourself as a professional in the field and he will address you if it is worthy of comment. I'm sure if it appears you are confused he may expand on it in video or post a video in your honor but he will be deeply appreciative if your able to prove him wrong. He's waiting for a debate, this is going to be a good thing because in debating or answering issues the truth is revealed to someone new.

Lactic Acid Burn

Integrative Medicine in Medical Schools

Extras: Filter Print Post Top

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale [Re: EpiDeMiC8810]
    #16310409 - 05/31/12 08:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EpiDeMiC8810 said:
For real. Great medical advances have made some cancers 100% curable if caught in an early stage.

Ahhh, Jaco! Poor guy was murdered by a bouncer on steroids. Imagine where  he'd be right now musically since all of my favorite bass players are quoted as being inspired to take their own playing to higher levels of thinking musically. Bass truly stepped up front when he arrived not that there weren't great players before him.

I see you're from Atlantic city too. Well you're either an internet spook goofing on the fact that I was in Atlantic City by noticing I've been commenting on it since mid last week or you live in one hell of a hell hole. Yeah, I was there Friday but you might already know this in any event it was my first time there believe it or not and I could not get over how many toothless whores were there. Maybe it was just the Show boat itself. I've never been there until Friday. Everyone in my life has been there multiple times including my wife for trade shows on manufacturing. What a completely negative experience watching old people gamble their lives away at one in the morning pulling slot handles. It's exactly what prevented me from ever wanting to go because I've had dozens of occasions to do so. Do get me wrong, some of the locals I decided to mix it up with were very cool but that city is trash man... The trump taj is laughable, it's not even in the mix of things. You know what was really wild though the weather formations were actually kind of mind blowing becasue as we drove down pacific the clouds were so low they completely engulfed the top of the show boat. that was amazing to see the clouds that low in New Jersey.

And as far as the Cooool advances in cancer well let me just say that there have been absolutely no improvements in the chemo protocols since the 1970's... So much for advances in cancer research. HA! Although there has been significant improvement in targeting radiation, but let's just say they're now using "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE" in conjunction with much lower doses of chemo. Don't believe me? Go to the university of Kansas Medical College Hospital and look under the infusion clinic and see how they are using Linus Paulings vitamin C protocols right down to the diet and meditative practices. Only the great spirit knows whose actually funding it but thank gad because the outcomes are outstandingly mind blowing feom what I've been reading! Of course they'll say something like "Tremendous advances are occurring in current cancer research" and never give the alternative protocol any credit. Something they condemned many years ago and they are teaching others to use it now. And they'll continue to use obnoxious chemo and radiation because by stopping now they will be admitting it was a failure statistically when you look at long term out comes for most who survived the initial poisoning.

Atlantic City, what a hell whole soulless experience it was. I felt dirty just being there. If it weren't for the awesome peeps at the concert and the band itself it would have amounted to one of the worst experience of my life, short of that cool cloud cover!

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #16310447 - 05/31/12 08:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
My major qualm with alternative medicine as an establishment, is that there is no requirements of education in basic sciences in order to practice it, or become a naturopath.

Which is why you end up with alternative medicine proponents like Emmanuel Goldstein proclaiming that "all disease starts from poor colon health" or "high cholesterol is not a danger".

And they consider learning advanced medical sciences as "brainwashing".  What a cop out.

From what I understand a naturopath has the exact same medical training as an MD but an MD studies a bit more pharmacology where an ND studies nutrition more deeply. Yeah, I have an MD who is also an ND and an expert herbalist as well as a homepath. Now I'm absolutely postive your going to have something to say regarding homeopathy. Well let me just say that Homeopathy is almost exactly like a vaccine but that don't add all of the crap in the mix. I mean why were and are they mixing mercury in vaccines? Homeopathy is giving a little bit of something in order to develop an immunity to it and a vaccine is giving a little bit of something in order to gain an immunity to but a vaccine is special becasue it comes with all sorts of cooool stuff to make it a killer combo! Something proven in science! Yes, Polio vaccines were a great advance that just proved the clinical potential of homeopathy but the shit today is messing kids up. Look at Gaurdasil and the wake of mostly girls but boys are in there. Gad damn untold thousands that I've heard of are brain damaged, probably on the magnitude of tens of thousands, this wouldn't surprise me in the least. All to supposedly protect them from HPV... Ohh what a fucking crime on humanity that one was...

Cat, what a joke that new name is, as if I was actually trying to hide my identity. I've been away from here for about 3 to 4 months involved in many things including my own evolution in my way of seeing things on a cellular level and there's some meaning behind my new handle that probably flies right over that head of yours but this is completely cool. No worries but if you actually think you've "Wrangled" me in any way you're sadly mistaken because all you have done in all of our conversations was never made a valid point or answered a single question and edited Oppps! moments you've constantly had. If you have a problem with the two videos write your issues down thinking critically about it and consider who you are dealing with. Better yet, have your teachers watch the videos and see if they can come up with a single issue he's putting out there. these particular videos are more for Mr Bojangles then anyone but you can search his Utube library of over 1000 videos and see what's out there. But if this is way too much work, because we all know you hate to deal with truth so you REFUSE to even watch something let alone read something look at his play lists because they are all of the things he considers most important for others to find. He trains curious minds at his facilities in Manhattan and in New Jersey. People come from all over the world to see him and he travels all over the world talking to others regarding their protocols.

He's "INTEGRATIVE" which means he draws from what he finds of value from allopathetic as well as whats of value in alternative. And YES, colon health does play a role in disease but it's oxygen in my book book dude so let's get this straight once again. And once again, YOU have not answered one of many of my questions when I specifically asked you if everything was all better if your medications actually did manage to lower cholesterol. Is everything Hunky Dorey then? After all we all know it's really HIGH cholesterol that's the issue here. I mean you've been ranting and ranting and ranting over and over again but not once have you ever answered the simple question. You did tell me that you could have issues even if cholesterol levels were low though, unless you've already edited that one too!

I have all of his DVD's and books including his encyclopaedia for physicians. I have NEVER copied and distributed a single DVD to anyone including my own family. It's a stinking $15.00 per DVD and 5 for $39.95 for 52 years of deep study and contemplation... The DVD's are packed with solid information in order to empower others to become their own healers and not rely on corporate deceptions and clowns that bow down to it all. order the three volumes at the very least and read through it all and reread it as I have a feeling it's going to fly over your head. Get all of your questions together including your own teachers, let them challenge my MD, he's looking for someone to correct him where he made errors. He's constantly asking for critical challenges, this is your time to shine man. This is your chance to bury a stake in the heart of Integrative medicine. Imagine this! you responsible for doing the deed no one has ever been able to do for like for ever and ever! :lol:

When you spend hours with a man and he ends the appointment by grabbing hold of your hand and saying thank you for honoring me by allowing me to be your doctor you know deep down inside that every god damn thing you've been facing is going to come to pass... I've seen miracles occur within my own circle and outside through conversation and casual acquaintance, by someone just ordering the DVD's lives have been profoundly  changed so I hold you and your form of corporate lies in utter contempt. So here it is "CAT" Wrangler who strangled himself instead. You are at a cross roads right now and by accepting this model you will have to remain silent in order to make it through med school but at least you'll understand the truth and be able to blaze your own trail once they cut you loose and become a real healer. I'm doing you a big favor and one day you'll think of me my friend...

Invisiblenaum
 User Gallery

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein]
    #16310588 - 05/31/12 09:48 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, a ND requires nowhere near the level of training that an MD/DO does. :facepalm:
A ND is a joke comparatively; it's actually so much of a joke that I'm even distrustful of those practitioners who earned an MD and went back to complete a ND certification later.

There's nothing wrong with integrative medicine or encouraging people to be healthy so that you as a doctor just don't see patients suffering with diabetes and other chronic conditions that for the most part could have been avoided with better/healthier lifestyle choices. But like the OP argued it is utterly unprofessional and unethical to sell people snake oil, alternative treatments, or tell them that they can starve their cancer.

--------------------
Let's upgrade our security practices and move toward client-side PGP for encrypted PMs.
My Public PGP Key: hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24002249#24002249

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein]
    #16310970 - 05/31/12 11:13 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
You've never taken a pathology course, have you...

I am not wasting my time with a pathology class

I think I've proven my point pretty clearly.  The strongest supporters of alternative treatments are the ones who are least educated on basic health sciences.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: naum]
    #16310987 - 05/31/12 11:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

naum said:
Wow, a ND requires nowhere near the level of training that an MD/DO does. :facepalm:
A ND is a joke comparatively; it's actually so much of a joke that I'm even distrustful of those practitioners with earned an MD and went back to complete a ND certification later.

There's nothing wrong with integrative medicine or encouraging people to be healthy so that you as a doctor just don't see patients suffering with diabetes and other chronic conditions that for the most part could have been avoided with better/healthier lifestyle choices. But like the OP argued it is utterly unprofessional and unethical to sell people snake oil, alternative treatments, or tell them that they can starve their cancer.

Well let me just say that I'm relieved that this was all you had problems with in what I put out there. Let me just say that the MD that I know graduated from a prestigious medical school who later went on to earn her ND studied under Linus Pauling for almost 20 years and there's a Utube channel named DrMorse I believe who claims to have a PhD in biochemistry. Now is he lying? I'm not sure to be honest with you but he's an ND and he's helped a number of people right here on this server and his Utube audience comprises many of those he's helped who were facing very serious issues but if I were facing any situation what so ever I'm going to my guy and what ever my guy says it's a done deal. You just got done saying there is absolutely nothing wrong in seeing an integrative Dr, well an integrative Dr is just that, one who integrates the best from both allopathy and alternative and there's very little in the way of allopathy practiced in integrative medicine. Sure medications are used when required and chemo is even advised under given circumstances but overall the practice is non destructive and requires little in the way of what modern organized medicine has to offer.

There's awesome allopathic fields of medicine. But you completely fail to realize that an integrative MD cures those with type 2 diabetes quite rapidly, but you talk as if this is a tragic situation. I know someone personally who purchased the DVD on diabetes and cured herself of it completely on her own. I was prediabetic according to the numbers but I was placed on Metformin. Now imagine that? How in the world is this possible when we all know it's not possible, right? Insulin is the real killer in all of this, this is the irony here. And for the record, my sister is an emergency room nurse in one of the biggest trauma teaching hospitals in the country. I didn't mention that earlier because I didn't feel like tipping my hand at the time but I did say I respected emergency medicine, surgical medicine(as long as they don't push unnecessary procedures which happens a lot) treatments like dialysis (which NEVER should have ever been required in the first place had a doctor knew what they were doing in the first place) and imaging technologies and so forth but the MD's that keep a patient on heart meds for more then half a year are pathetic if the patient actually EVER! needed the meds in the fist place. It's the clowns on the front line who prescribe antibiotics for everything under the sun who caused digestive issues and antibiotic resistant organisms or prescribe meds for ailments they are not meant to be used for based on "advice" given them by the drug rep by using a loophole called "off label use". See, a doctor can do anything they like and this includes off label use of medications so someone goes to an MD for troubles losing 8 to 10 pounds and the MD prescribes paxil because the individual is bummed out about it. Don't tell me that this doesn't happen becasue it happened to someone in my life. There is more damage done by allopathic medicine then all other branches combined but it's OK because it's accepted medicine and completely corporate sponsored, there is absolutely no deception going on what so ever... RIGHT???

But like I've said, I for one am absolutely relieved that this is all you have against me because allopatheic medicine is a snake oil pit on an extremely higher level on it's own. It's crazy really to hear someone embrace allopathic medicine the way you do. Every single person I meet who brings issues up always has terrible things to say regarding the front line clowns out there. All decisions on educational criteria are made from way above, by the completely insulated who are in the hip pockets of the machine. When clinical researchers are caught trying to hide in upwards of a million dollars from the IRS you have to ask yourself if this number of individuals were caught how many weren't caught? How deep is this type of corruption? How many other drugs failed a particular phase over 100 times before being able to find suitable data in order to pass scrutiny and move onto the next phase? If a drug fails a study ONCE it should never be allowed to move forward but this is just me talking, based on my own experience with medications and their undocumented side effects, let alone others horror stories. How many educational criteria decision makers receive kick backs? Ohhh I imagine there is quite a few bro...

As I've already pointed out when the truth regarding statins hits and it will hit and the truth regarding cholesterol sinks in, people are going to scratch their head and ask themselves why their loved one was put through all that they were put through. Statins were deadly and completely unnecessary yet they made some companies hundreds of billions of dollars. Well hopefully they'll lose hundreds of billions of dollars in lawsuits. This is called justice in my book.

#16311026 - 05/31/12 11:24 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
You've never taken a pathology course, have you...

I am not wasting my time with a pathology class

I think I've proven my point pretty clearly.  The strongest supporters of alternative treatments are the ones who are least educated on basic health sciences.

Oh future clown you are well beyond the pale. I've already said I can read and interpret, I have a life and a business and a family and tons of other things to do so I'll completely place my faith in what I read and ask questions by phone or emails. I'm going to trust you over someone that JAMA gave the big thumbs up to??? Laughable! You act as if I need to sit in a classroom to learn things. This is completely ridiculous and you selectively cut and paste my post. Pathetic...

Exactly what is your malfunction man? You clearly should not be smoking marijuana if your thinking process is this dysfunctional. You have proven how clearly ignorant and demonstrate the GOD like attitude of many clowns. If you were my MD and I discovered the things I've learned I'd slam you like the rest. It is easy when you're face to face and ask "How could you?"

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16311038 - 05/31/12 11:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yay more anecdotes.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16311064 - 05/31/12 11:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Laughable! You act as if I need to sit in a classroom to learn things. This is completely ridiculous

The problem is that you refuse to learn these things (pathology, pharmacology) at all.

And yes, taking classes is an effective way of learning things...

--------------------

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein] * 1
    #16311114 - 05/31/12 11:43 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

omg i can't even bother reading what you write cause it's all full of shit

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: boO]
    #16311565 - 05/31/12 01:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Who are the cancer quacks?  Mainstream Oncology IMO.

We reduce the problem to such a small thing to find a solution we cannot understand the larger problem.

Cancer is a very complicated disease.  I work in the cancer research industry, and IMO we focus on the wrong areas.  We focus on how a cell becomes malignant and starts cancer, but I think we should focus on the physiological changes happening at a tissue/organ/organism level that allow cancer cells to proliferate.

Cancer is an ecological disease, through an imbalance in body systems aberrant cells can exploit a niche and inhabit it better than your normal cells.  We always have cancerous cells which are dealt with by the immune system or their own controls on death.  However, when certain body systems stop functioning problem these cells can grow unchecked and a tumor forms.

We should be focusing more on the higher levels of cancer development and the ecological process as a whole.

Furthermore, our medicines are woefully inadequate and extremely rudimentary compared to natural cures.

Life is flowing biochemistry, and when the electrons are flowing well we are "healthy".  We need to be constantly passing food into ourselves and expelling wastes or we will die.  When what we eat or take in does not become removed properly we have a disturbance in the flow of our biochemistry.

When looking at medicine we need to look at the flow at a larger scale.  Energy is flowing into and out of us, but that energy is flowing from the rest of life on earth!

So we have a disturbance in our flow and the solution is a chemical which never existed in our biochemistry before?  Furthermore, producing these drugs from oil causes more pollution and cancer for the rest of the environment.  Fucking ridiculous if you ask me...

Our drugs (I wont call them medicine) target a single molecule, and we think by inhibiting a single tyrosine kinase or something we could stop something as complex as cancer.

Cancer is a part of life, and the problem is on the level of life, so will the solution be.

Cannabis, Turmeric and many other substances can cure cancer.  WHY?

Because they are HIGHER Medicine (no puns intended).

Cannabis works at the molecular level with cannabinoid recepors, but this translates into a cellular level.  The cannabis is "talking" with the cell, and hence can kill tumor cells while keeping normal cells unharmed.  How about at the tissue level?  Well cannabis helps wound healing, it helps the removal of dead cells and the replacement of tumor mass with new cells.

How about the organ level?  well it helps to rejuvenate vital organs and keep everything running well.

How about the body as a whole?  Well cannabinoids help to regulate our sleep, eating, mood, consciousness, well almost everything that makes us human.  So while it kills the cancer cells and helps to remove the tumor, it also stimulates our appetite to eat good food for recovery, it makes us feel better, lets us sleep and heal.

How about the ecosystem?  Growing the cannabis heals the soil and air.  It heals the earth as it heals you, THAT IS REAL MEDICINE!  It heals ALL LIFE, not a tiny reductions fraction.

Lets recap:

Chemotherapy/radiation
Can Kill Cancer cells through blunt molecular damage
Damage healthy cells
Damage tissues
Damage Organs
Damage body as a whole
Damage the earth in its production

Cannabis:
Kills cancer cells selectively while not harming normal cells
Heals tissues
Heals Organs
Heals the whole body
Heals the whole earth.

Cannabis works with the organism and all of life at a higher level.  It is interacting in such a subtle and complex level our drugs could never compare.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflineLiquidSmoke

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Cannashroom]
    #16311726 - 05/31/12 01:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Got cancer?  Smoke weed!

Brilliant!

--------------------

#16311748 - 05/31/12 02:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Laughable! You act as if I need to sit in a classroom to learn things. This is completely ridiculous

The problem is that you refuse to learn these things (pathology, pharmacology) at all.

And yes, taking classes is an effective way of learning things...

The thing is I understand your own pharmacology better then you do obviously and based on everything you've said I have a better understanding of pathology then you ever will.

I have a challenge for you and your teachers. Show them the video I posted or better yet go to his Utube channel and look at the "oxygen in acids out" playlist and watch each video while taking notes and find one thing wrong with what he is saying and I'll bet you your teachers will never be able to discredit a single thing that he's saying.

Why don't you spend the stinking $105.00 and purchase the three specific volumes of his work written for MD's and you and all of the entire teaching staff can try and discredit a single thing he's putting out there because JAMA dug it. Seriously Mr Pathologist, you seem to have all the answers while editing and ducking and dodging.

I'm going to let what bo0 had to say go because I know she's pretty good peeps and doesn't understand you're facts that are completely based on cut and paste, how you edit your errors and never answered a single question anyone put out there to you or just how wrong allopathic medicine is in general regarding just about everything when it comes to treating disease. That complex things aren't really that complex and that many illnesses can be completely reversed. There is absolutely no way your model is correct and everything has to be complicated and it's impossible for the body to heal itself given the proper tools to do so according to you. According to you we can eat Twinkies and drink sewer water, because the colon is just a hollow tube that starts at the mouth and ends at your bum and there is absolutely no dynamic ecology present. Antibiotics don't kill gut flora while killing all the other bacteria in the body. Our digestive flora are completely immune to antibiotics right?

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #16311770 - 05/31/12 02:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Got cancer?  Smoke weed!

Brilliant!

Actually, the CBD(Cannabidiol) in weed has anti-cancer properties.  It inhibits breast cancer growth.  Cannabis has some pretty amazing properties.  There's over 400 cannabinoids in most cannabis plants.  Who knows what else is in there and what it can do.

--------------------

Re: Cancer Quacks, a Cautionary Tale *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Cannashroom]
    #16311895 - 05/31/12 02:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I have a lot of respect for what you just put out there Cannashroom but Simpsons model is based on extracted oils and pertains to skin cancer from what I've watched and read. There was a woman on Utube, she was extremely popular and she had some other form of internal cancer and she was smoking and using the oil and she passed away anyway. I don't remember the nature of her cancer, but I remember it was an aggressive form and her family pulled her channel down within days of her passing away. I literally found out about her within less then two days of her family closing the channel so I didn't get to see the entire evolution of the situation because I just assumed it would always remain up so I was taking my time reviewing her stuff. It was there one day and completely pulled down hours later that same day. Maybe it was just the fact that she had a lethal form of cancer, I can ask someone I know who knew her well in order to find out what she actually had. You're link is very interesting too... I can't dismiss what they're saying.

I have watched amazing videos regarding carcinomas though, including Simpsons case himself. Is he still on the run from Canadian authorities? That's crazy how they have an airport warrant on him. Enter Canada, ARRESTED for helping others for free no less.

As far as energy pathways go every country in the world uses high Gauss magnets for specific forms of inflammation or repair processes. My wife and friend have used them. A number of professional sports teams trainers/MD's have MD's place High Gauss magnets in casts in order to speed up and improve bone healing, using specific polarities facing toward the body. We are electrical impulses measured in millivolts and micro amperage, I don't see why it's hard to accept the fact that the right magnetic fields can be restorative when we already know there are distinct correlations between high power lines and specific cancers. I mean how can anyone be willing to dismiss the clusters of pathology, especially since the vast majority of the cases involve the same form of cancers. It all boils down to liabilities of power companies because you admit guilt even once and you open up the Pandora box.

Magnets used properly, having specific Gauss ratings and used pole specific have real healing power.

I see you use turmeric, have you ever considered using curcumin(sp?)in it's place? It's the active compound that is what makes turmeric effective. It's an e3xtremely effective anti-inflammatory agent.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #16312225 - 05/31/12 03:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Cannabinoids work on internal cancers too.  Some people will be too far gone for any help, and then it will just ease them out.

Furthermore, it takes a holistic approach.  The Cannabis oil can help cure severe cancers, but you need to change your overall diet and lifestyle to elicit a systemic change for your body to reject cancer.

Yes curcumin is great, I just pile the turmeric and black pepper in all my cooking, wee!

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16312284 - 05/31/12 04:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

The thing is I understand your own pharmacology better then you do obviously and based on everything you've said I have a better understanding of pathology then you ever will.

Then please explain to me how you came up with this conclusion:

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Constipation is a huge problem and just about every god damn drug has it as a classic side effect. You think I'm kidding? I mean first tier!

Explain it using specific pharmacologic mechanisms

Oh, and you still haven't explained to me this:

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
I've already stated and will never back down from my statement that all disease is supported by poor colon health.

Explain that using specific pathophysiologic mechanisms.  Since you claim to "know more than I ever will"

--------------------

#16312808 - 05/31/12 05:58 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Then please explain to me how you came up with this conclusion:

There's no need to go any further, there's something wrong with you. I embrace my MD's model, you don't. But will you have the balls to talk to all of your instructors and come up with all of your questions regarding inaccuracies he's been putting out there. Not one single one of you will be able to break him. I guarantee this because JAMA gave him kudos for it. Find ONE THING wrong with his model...

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Constipation is a huge problem and just about every god damn drug has it as a classic side effect. You think I'm kidding? I mean first tier!

Explain it using specific pharmacologic mechanisms

Did I or did I not say, "Well OK, maybe not all drugs?" or something along those lines? I did but this brain of yours can not recall these simple details. Do you realize how pathetic your beginning to sound? If there is actually a pharmacological model then why do people experience loss of peristaltic movement in drugs that don't have constipation as a listed side effect in the PDR? Why can't this be predicted before hand and studies become completely unnecessary? Studies that last between 8 to 12 weeks. This is exactly what you're suggesting. That there is a model out there that predicts this.

Why don't you explain to all of us the "pharmocologic mechanisms" that make it absolutely impossible for a drug that doesn't come with constipation as a common side effect to not be a cause of constipation? You can't do it, yet this is exactly what you're suggesting to all of us.

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
I've already stated and will never back down from my statement that all disease is supported by poor colon health.

Explain that using specific pathophysiologic mechanisms.  Since you claim to "know more than I ever will"

Please explain to all of us the pathophysiologic mechanisms involved in why it's OK for even properly digested food, let alone poorly digested food and pathogenic bacteria (dysbiosis, your word not ours) to remain motionless in and in direct contact with the colon wall for days or weeks on end due to loss of peristaltic movement and it not pose a problem toward health.

We're all eagerly waiting for this answer...

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16313034 - 05/31/12 06:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You were the one who made those audacious claims.  Yet you can't even remotely explain them.

--------------------

#16313549 - 05/31/12 08:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cannashroom said:
Cannabinoids work on internal cancers too.  Some people will be too far gone for any help, and then it will just ease them out.

Furthermore, it takes a holistic approach.  The Cannabis oil can help cure severe cancers, but you need to change your overall diet and lifestyle to elicit a systemic change for your body to reject cancer.

Yes curcumin is great, I just pile the turmeric and black pepper in all my cooking, wee!

Quote:

CatWrangler69 said:
You were the one who made those audacious claims.  Yet you can't even remotely explain them.

Ahhh, so it's OK then?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order