Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
something new.
    #1627919 -

everything involved here is new today, new photographs, new version of photoshop, new computer, new idea. let me know how it strikes you.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: something new. [Re: adrug]
    #1627937 -

I really don't know what to think if this. It's definitely original.
it makes my brain hurt for some reason. maybe im just really tired.


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: something new. [Re: adrug]
    #1628137 -

that is great!
beautiful colors.  reminds me of a shrine of some sort  :cool: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: something new. [Re: adrug]
    #1628996 -

very intriguing...

i was about to say it's too dark, but i think it sets the mood for the image... mystical, secret, not of this world.

good stuff!

What new computer/version of PS did you get?


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Edited by Blastrid (06/12/03 01:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: something new. [Re: Blastrid]
    #1629038 -

Thanks. :smile: I prefer the darkness too, its spooky/wierd. I lightened it up while I was making it and it just didn't look right that way.

Just got my new gateway yesterday, 2.2 gig celeron processor, 256 mb ram, 80 gig hard drive, cd-rw/dvd combo drive, with the mid-size tower so I can add to it later if I need to. Now I just have to get used to XP. I finally got photoshop 7 last night after I set everything up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A new Drawing....and photograph *updated* Meat_hod 1,237 11 01/17/07 10:02 PM
by Meat_hod
* Brighr Outlook (Photoshop painting) zorchmedia 893 4 02/11/05 03:27 PM
by zorchmedia
* Adobe Photoshop Lesson #1: Feathering to Soften An Edge
( 1 2 all )
HB 4,856 34 08/05/04 03:04 AM
by Fliquid
* Photoshop Porn slime_R 3,485 19 07/01/03 09:01 PM
by
* Photographic Fun
( 1 2 all )
fujisawa 3,824 29 07/09/04 11:43 AM
by stefan
* to the artist and photographers JameZTheNewbie 1,017 9 10/13/04 01:01 AM
by JameZTheNewbie
* How to turn a photo into a line drawing (Photoshop tutotial) zorchmedia 648 1 02/12/05 10:30 PM
by zorchmedia
* Photoshop Art unbeliever 1,393 7 01/03/07 10:37 AM
by unbeliever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
500 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.