Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165490 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Normal Flora]
    #16165588 -

mellowparty said:
http://www.pdb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=3LS4



no shit!?

what about http://www.pdb.org/pdb/ligand/ligandsummary.do?hetId=THC


Laurelei said:
This is my ringtone.


My favorite color is purple :grin:

This is my notification sound.  It's super loud and freaks people out, because no one ever knows what it's from.




fuck I like this song a lot!!! but i think it would make a bad ringtone imo but I'll def check that band later.

I also like purple a lot in general not just clohting. but now I can see myself in a nice VERY dark purple(almost black) shirt, with light grey pants, matching shoes, a white tie and maybe some pale hats with a black band.

would that be classy??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165598 -

i keep my phone on vibrate at all times but i got this as a ringback or wahtever you call it



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Pigasus]
    #16165605 -

dub :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165617 -

Steel Pulse, Man No Sober it actually went off while I was being arrested for DWI back in December :lol: I had to order a new phone today though so for my next one i'm thinking maybe Electric Avenue or Franklin's Tower.


--------------------
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I cut straight through the forest, and that has made all the difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: GuruBushHippie]
    #16165637 -

lol I was once arrested wearing a beeny that was written POLICE in a very convincing manner,
...didn't got me no sympathy whatsoever :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165705 -

simon418 said:
lol I was once arrested wearing a beeny that was written POLICE in a very convincing manner,
...didn't got me no sympathy whatsoever :tongue2:



I have an official DEA hat...

Has freaked out people @ festies more than once :lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165741 -

simon418 said:
mellowparty said:
http://www.pdb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=3LS4



no shit!?

what about http://www.pdb.org/pdb/ligand/ligandsummary.do?hetId=THC




Yeah I saw this one, I'm just saying u gotta be more specific when you enter your query.

Anyway, not promoting any more offtopic material how about this for a ring tone?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16165802 -

lol yeah thats definitly the type of sound I'm looking for plus it would be funny when someone get it (TPB is not airing here unless you got some english channels, many folks dont bother watching them)




might loop that begining around the 0:16 mark.

what yall think about that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16165876 -

NWlight said:
simon418 said:
lol I was once arrested wearing a beeny that was written POLICE in a very convincing manner,
...didn't got me no sympathy whatsoever :tongue2:



I have an official DEA hat...

Has freaked out people @ festies more than once :lol:



:rofl2:

bit of a dick move though yeah? :tokeeporder:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Pigasus]
    #16165900 -

sure, many times I tought about going out to purchase weed and planned to flip my beeny over to show the police thangs when the transaction was done just to see the face of the guy, but I found it too much uncool and a bit of risk to my health :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165983 -

might as well sample THIS version 



fuck i need that LP BAAAD

*peace to madlib

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Pigasus]
    #16165995 -

Pigasus said:
NWlight said:
simon418 said:
lol I was once arrested wearing a beeny that was written POLICE in a very convincing manner,
...didn't got me no sympathy whatsoever :tongue2:



I have an official DEA hat...

Has freaked out people @ festies more than once :lol:



:rofl2:

bit of a dick move though yeah? :tokeeporder:



One time I got a bunch of fucking hippies/E-tards surrounding me chanting "DEA GO AWAY"

and there was nothing I could do to convince them I was just a party-goer after that :lol:

they were too fucked up on _______ to be reasoned with :lmafo:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16166142 -


i edited the dubstep out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am hijacking mellowparty's account
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mellowparty 7,447 166 01/15/12 08:22 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* mellowparty potential od
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Sheekle 11,794 258 03/11/13 01:16 PM
by spoonbomb
* why dont you like me MELLOWPARTY?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Dunno 4,212 113 04/13/11 10:29 AM
by mongo lloyd
* Eat with mellowparty
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 1,426 38 05/10/11 12:42 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Your ringtone?
( 1 2 all )
Newt 1,470 28 02/07/15 11:29 AM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* what's your ringtone? (do people still do customs??)
( 1 2 all )
shadyy 1,674 23 06/20/14 10:33 PM
by Hobozen
* Ringtones... linx88 547 2 06/29/08 08:10 PM
by fee
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,206 24 09/10/05 08:36 AM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,636 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.