Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
what's your ringtone?
    #16165164 -

I figured out how to put up any mp3 as a ringtone on my phone so I'm browsing my music to find a segment that I could loop that would be catchy and cool.

till then I could use some of you guys suggestions

edit: doesn't have to be songs, I tought about warfare sounds with agonizing scream once....

Edited by Synth Ethics (05/01/12 11:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165172 -



This is the best way to let people know you are classy and hip


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16165181 -

My ringtone is...
bvvvv, bvvvvv, bvvvv


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16165182 -

Vibrate.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16165190 -

lol, unfortunatly I can only put up file shorter than 40sec

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: NWlight]
    #16165192 -



my ringtone


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: jboredone]
    #16165205 -

Nyan cat drum and bass remix.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165222 -

jboredone said:


my ringtone



didn't tought about a reggea tune but yeah everyone like reggea!

mellowparty said:
Nyan cat drum and bass remix.



this? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165242 -

simon418 said:
jboredone said:


my ringtone



didn't tought about a reggea tune but yeah everyone like reggea!

mellowparty said:
Nyan cat drum and bass remix.



this? lol




This one



But I barely use my phone, my battery has been dead for a week now :lol: Oh and I haven't bought credit in about 1 year now. I hate phones :shrug: I only use it to play games while a taking a shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165290 -

That would be my ringtone



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165296 -

@ mellowparty: how can you hate phone? only thing I hate is people who expect you to answer it anytime any places and take offence when you don't

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Patlal]
    #16165303 -

hahah nyan cat.....


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Patlal]
    #16165310 -

Patlal said:
That would be my ringtone





that irritating ringtone is reserved for my boss's number....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165318 -

simon418 said:
@ mellowparty: how can you hate phone? only thing I hate is people who expect you to answer it anytime any places and take offence when you don't



I just don't like talking on the phone. And besides my phone is lame it doesn't have all that internet touchscreen shit so fuck it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: jboredone]
    #16165330 -

Mine is the pink panther theme song.
Similar to this, just a shittier version and more tinny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165343 -

who cares about internet on its phone anyway, I spend WAY too much time on it when I'm home lets forget surfing when I'm out :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165358 -

simon418 said:
who cares about internet on its phone anyway, I spend WAY too much time on it when I'm home lets forget surfing when I'm out :eek:



I just think I'd use it more often if it had all these cool new technologies with the advantage of browsing the web. I could flip things around in www.pdb.org all day long :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165421 -

the fuck you enjoy that site for???

was feeling lost so i typed THC in the search and it sorted some n-methylbasjkahdkjasd

I'm dumb
:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16165481 -

School and my future job. It helps me visualise how drugs fit into proteins and what I can do to exploit drugs and the way they interact with shit in the body. As long as I can set up the uni VPN on my phone and get the free subscription to various journals I'll be really happy with my phone. Reading that stuff sucks out my brain resources so I don't think about personal problems which are getting out of control lately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's your ringtone? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16165483 -

This is my ringtone.


My favorite color is purple :grin:

This is my notification sound.  It's super loud and freaks people out, because no one ever knows what it's from.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am hijacking mellowparty's account
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mellowparty 7,447 166 01/15/12 08:22 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* mellowparty potential od
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Sheekle 11,799 258 03/11/13 01:16 PM
by spoonbomb
* why dont you like me MELLOWPARTY?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Dunno 4,212 113 04/13/11 10:29 AM
by mongo lloyd
* Eat with mellowparty
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 1,426 38 05/10/11 12:42 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Your ringtone?
( 1 2 all )
Newt 1,470 28 02/07/15 11:29 AM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* what's your ringtone? (do people still do customs??)
( 1 2 all )
shadyy 1,674 23 06/20/14 10:33 PM
by Hobozen
* Ringtones... linx88 547 2 06/29/08 08:10 PM
by fee
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,206 24 09/10/05 08:36 AM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,636 topic views. 1 members, 212 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.