Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Standard "effects" and clothing of Undercover Informants [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16136115 -

funny thread is funny


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Standard "effects" and clothing of Undercover Informants [Re: g00ru]
    #16137365 -

It certainly is funny. You've got a guy shaken up that he could have been hanging around a narc for months before the guy actually told me he was a narc..

You've got me getting all information I can out of him to be sure he hasn't bought anything from me in the time that he hung out with me before he told me he was an informant.

You've got me coming in this forum, and posting what sounded like it could have been real information, from someone I now believe was an informant, so you kids can play it a little safer.

You've got a bunch of retards, (you can tell, they keep posting their pictures. it's funny, all retards do look and type the same,) god-damning me for posting such information, since I am not God almighty and cannot prove or disprove it.

Like I said, thanks a lot you fine specimens of human beings. I shall not come to the pub with such help again.. and I must assure you, this was in a very high-tech county police department, and is entirely true.

I shall not post to this thread again.

(FYI I'm 32 years old and will not succumb to further posts. I hope someone really can use this information. Everyone else, go get eaten with the rats of avidya, by the worthless police that eat such vermin. Worthless people are worthless. And think about this: When you do get busted for some herb, mush, or other, don't be thinking "Man this stuff is harmless, they can't punish me for having it."
Think:
"Awhh crap. I drink too much, I disrespect my girlfriend badly and sometimes push her around, I don't help people when I should, and this so-called drug in the hands of the police is the universe's way of dealing with my situation -- evolving me and toughening me up all the while. One day I'm sure I'll wake up."
G'day.)


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Edited by ServantOfBaphomet (04/25/12 09:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Standard "effects" and clothing of Undercover Informants [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #16137748 -

:lolsy: The words cut deep they do :onfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Standard "effects" and clothing of Undercover Informants [Re: ServantOfBaphomet] * 1
    #16137853 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* have we ever found a narc on these boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 14,493 59 12/15/08 06:38 PM
by TreeMoss
* How do you recognize an undercover cop???
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 8,583 30 09/17/04 11:47 PM
by kadakuda
* Effects of Marijuana on the Brain. BlueTalon 2,071 17 11/24/03 01:59 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* My new roomate is the freshman year NARC!!!!! Just my fucking luck!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 11,485 86 05/28/08 01:36 AM
by Gastronomicus
* Crazy almost crash incedent involing Undercover-popo flowstone 936 3 01/25/05 04:44 PM
by flowstone
* Online Clothing Vendor Aneglakya 1,825 9 09/01/03 01:52 PM
by Aneglakya
* What size of clothes do you wear?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,468 35 08/28/04 09:59 PM
by Skunk420
* the narc chik sui 966 17 12/24/04 02:26 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,383 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.