Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #16093413 -

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT

as long as u know he wont
kill you over it, then let
him get mad and yell..


if this is a uptight faggot
u dont need it bad enough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: trip forever]
    #16093415 -

trip forever said:
Why do people fiend so hard?

Its just a nug and you said you'd pay him back later today.

How about waiting later today to smoke?



Came here to say this... freaking weed fiends, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16093460 -

iwasaClown said:
Paying it back to him asap(later today), of course.


I don't know how fucked up it would be if I did..
Honestly, I think he'd be upset.
But I'm bone dry and he has an 8th left.


FUCK.

What woukd you do?



If you're gonna do it withou asking, leave a 10$ bill in his ziplok


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Patlal]
    #16093509 -

I'd take it and then tell him about it when you were both high....then smoke some more.:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Patlal]
    #16093515 -

It completely depends on the situation but in most cases if youre close friends id say its totally cool. if its just some guy you got paired with don't lol.

Ive grabbed weed from my brother and dad before and they never minded cuz i give them some when i re-up or whenever they need it and i have it

its all about havin eachothers backs and you never go dry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Brugman]
    #16093600 -

Brugman said:
trip forever said:
Why do people fiend so hard?

Its just a nug and you said you'd pay him back later today.

How about waiting later today to smoke?



Came here to say this... freaking weed fiends, man.



That^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16093609 -

Yeah, i'm an addict, everyone point and shake their heads.

I didn't end up taking any. The shake I found was enough to get me high as fuck.:thumbup:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16093628 -

Dude, if I was pretty good friends with my roommate and he wanted to take a nug and pay me back later I'd have no problem with that. Wouldn't even need to ask me first.

It's your fucking roommate, what are you gonna do, avoid him so you don't have to pay him back?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Solemente]
    #16093697 -

If you do it you have to be sure your set up to get some more to replace it within a day or 2.  Like another said trimming the bud is way less noticeable and BTW noone needs anymore than .3 to hold them over if you borrow any more than that your a selfish dick


--------------------


"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16093710 -

I budget my weed in like a monthly bill.
when I get down to around a quarter.
I look for more. I never run out.
If I get below a quarter,I start smoking conservatively.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16093794 -

iwasaClown said:
He's not home and i'm sure he's passed out drunk so it's not that simple either.

Time to get my resin tools.



Do you guys smoke eachother up regularly? I dont see nothing wrong with taking a nug that your gonna pay back in the same day if you guys are cool with eachother and not just superficial aquaintences. If the weeds out in a common area, but if its in his room, that aint cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* roomies eligal 504 3 11/18/05 05:20 AM
by eligal
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 02:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets
* So my roomie is a total whore...
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,651 51 09/01/05 11:33 PM
by ssjwizard
* DEA Debate Ravus 2,211 13 02/24/04 01:10 AM
by mabus
* roomies eligal 582 6 11/07/05 01:05 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Why's phish off nugs.net? Edge 561 2 09/11/04 03:57 AM
by Cubieman420
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,664 26 05/06/04 05:51 AM
by ivi
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,733 55 09/30/03 04:55 AM
by DankBluntZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,167 topic views. 6 members, 254 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.