Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed..
    #16092238 -

Paying it back to him asap(later today), of course.


I don't know how fucked up it would be if I did..
Honestly, I think he'd be upset.
But I'm bone dry and he has an 8th left.


FUCK.

What woukd you do?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16092242 -

Ive taken my roomies weed before but then I also asked him first. If it were my weed and my roomie took some w/o asking I would be pissed


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: bloodsheen]
    #16092245 -

bloodsheen said:
If it were my weed and my roomie took some w/o asking I would be pissed



^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16092246 -

You should really ask first... but if you replace it straight away with similar quality weed, he shouldn't be too bothered. Fuck, you know him better than we do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #16092256 -

I think you guys are right..i should've called him and asked earlier.

I got a little devil on my shoulder who does not agree at all though.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16092259 -

Ask him. Not that hard, brah. That little devil's your asshole puckerin'.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #16092268 -

He's not home and i'm sure he's passed out drunk so it's not that simple either.

Time to get my resin tools.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16092275 -

I don't think its that big a deal, just like taking a beer -all good as long as its not the last one and you pay him back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Lynnch] * 3
    #16092298 -

How about you go one night without smoking?  It'll be good for ya.  And don't bother with your resin tools...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #16092300 -

its just a fuckin' nug dude.  pretty sure most of the anti-nug stealers are either in places where weed is hard to find or stingytown

if you guys are homies it shouldnt matter, especially cuz you're hittin him back later today.


did you appreciate my usage of the terms of the youth?


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: NWlight]
    #16092310 -

Im a ninja with my stash, its been pinched to many times to count and I set booby traps so hope your roomate isnt like me haha.  I keep it in my closet in this hiding spot but I take a small BB from my air gun and open the door just slightly and set the bb up on top of the door where nobody could ever see it and if anyone opens the door even slightly the bb will fall off.  I also shut a torn piece of paper into my stash box so that if its opened the paper will fall out and I'll know someones been rooting around through my shit.  Im sure your roomate isnt that paranoid haha but still just a heads up there are people that are that nuts about there weed.  If I were you Id take some, it might be a dick thing to do but everyone who smokes has done it at some point if given the opportunity.  I never take a whole nug though, I would take a scissors and snip a tiny little piece of every bud, its less noticeable.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #16092337 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
How about you go one night without smoking?  It'll be good for ya.  And don't bother with your resin tools...



I already did that last week. It was very bland.:shrug:


Haa, how old are you NWlight?

And hey, good news everyone! :goodnews:
I went in the kitchen and found a bowl of shake that was left on,the table!:awehigh:
Happy day


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16092352 -

Quote:
Haa, how old are you NWlight?






--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #16092783 -

Mad_Larkin said:
You should really ask first... but if you replace it straight away with similar quality weed, he shouldn't be too bothered. Fuck, you know him better than we do.



If you replace it afterwards and he is ok when you tell him what you did well you're both good roommies haha

Take some but its your mission to bring back some good shit :murray:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: mellowparty] * 1
    #16092792 -

Why do people fiend so hard?

Its just a nug and you said you'd pay him back later today.

How about waiting later today to smoke?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: trip forever]
    #16092955 -

call him up and ask him..

or ask him to smoke you a bowl later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: thoughts]
    #16093158 -

Get your own weed, dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #16093318 -

Honestly this had happened to me earlier When I was back  home.  I was out dranking  and thangs and having good time. My homie lives close to me like 5 doors down.  He couldn't make it to the party cause of work or something.  And I guess he smoked  all his shit earlier that day.  He cruised home and wanted to blaze.  I always have nug  on me.  Most at the pad cause ppl  have picked bugs before like that in sketchy sessions and I like having the kush  cologne  all up on my room.

Anyway,  he hits me up,  told me he really wanted to blaze.  I offered him a bit of bho  I just made ,  he declined.  So I was like fasho  dude,  go to my house hit up my bro  and hell show  where its at,  take how much  you need. Boom.

Told me he'd pay me back blah blah 

Boom


It was chill,  not the  next day,  but after he smoked  me up and tossed  me a nug.  It was. Chill
But then again I smoke him up all the time.  My greens your greens. Bummer  gatta pay so  much for it tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Drsteez] * 1
    #16093360 -

Before I moved in with a buddy, there was an agreement made. We agreed that if either of us had more than 5g, the other could snag a gram while the owner is at work.
It was agreed that an 8th or less is not to be touched. We each had a scale mainly for this reason. I would allow him to skim me down to an 8th.
The great thing was, that if he did this, I need to pickup within a day anyhow. So I KNOW that if he snagged .5g from my bag, while he smokes it, he is hunting down more.
By the time I get home, the weekly ounce deal is set up. Sometimes I would have to grab a day early, but never late. Same with my buddy. We would either borrow from each other and have the ounce within a few hours or run out around the same time and pickup together. great system.
It was a very solid system that resulted in no hard feelings or fights in the year we lived together.

Another thing I will throw out there is this, when I got an ounce for us, I would bring it back intact. We would do rock,paper,scissors to determine who gets the first pick of a bud. I was dumb and would always choose all the big model buds. We would go back and forth picking out or favourite buds and leaving them in our own pile.
once the ounce was split by eye and preference, each pile was weighed. Most often mine would weigh a bit more, so he got choice of one of my model buds to even it out. We always walked away thinking "sucker!" to each other but we each always got what we wanted. Brilliant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK!! i'm debating wether I should take a nug of my roomie's weed.. [Re: Doctor_Ew420]
    #16093403 -

I knew a guy that got kicked out of a house because he took weed while out of someone's room while he was away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* roomies eligal 504 3 11/18/05 03:20 AM
by eligal
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets
* So my roomie is a total whore...
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,651 51 09/01/05 09:33 PM
by ssjwizard
* DEA Debate Ravus 2,211 13 02/23/04 11:10 PM
by mabus
* roomies eligal 582 6 11/07/05 11:05 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* Why's phish off nugs.net? Edge 561 2 09/11/04 01:57 AM
by Cubieman420
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,731 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,167 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.