Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecolleen
colleen
dxm trip tips?
    #1517562 - 05/03/03 12:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys,
well, tonight im dexing with two of my friends, and we were wondering what are some good trip tips? what are you favorite things to do while trippin?
thanks,
-colleen  :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: colleen]
    #1517569 - 05/03/03 12:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

smoke some herb. I tried dxm only once, around 300 mg and after smoking things got better :cool:

OfflinetrippedOut
Stranger
    #1517570 - 05/03/03 12:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Lay down on a grassy hill with the sky & stars taking up your entire peripheral and talk about other galaxies and meaning of life....do this about 3 hours after you dose. :wink:

-Pierre 

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1517576 - 05/03/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I never liked DXM, everything was boring, exsept for walking, make sure you are somewhere where you can walk and dance and run and shit.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: trippedOut]
    #1517787 - 05/03/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lay down on a grassy hill with the sky & stars taking up your entire peripheral and talk about other galaxies and meaning of life....do this about 3 hours after you dose. :wink:

-Pierre 

ive been meaning to try dxm, and i was always curious about the visual aspect, since some people report visuals while others dont. if youre looking at the stars, is there any cool visual stuff that happens? also, my friend who i did mushrooms with recently for the first time compared his mush trip to a dxm trip. are they similar to you at all?

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1517812 - 05/03/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

There's pretty much 2 things I do while dexxing. Either listen to music and dance to it (feels pretty amazing). Or smoke some bud with it, close your eyes and meditate in the dark in complete silence. The second is very much mindblowing if you focus on your thoughts.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineBitchCakes
The captain ofouter space

Loc: Sea Attole
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: bert]
    #1517826 - 05/03/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I used to only do it alone, and my favorite thing to do was lay in bed with headphones for a few hours. Never got boring. But recently I've been doing it with friends and the best thing to do in that situation is to sit around and write/draw. Ive come up with some pretty interesting stuff that I had no idea i was capable of. It can also be fun to take walks or hang out in parks, something I never used to think would be fun but it really is. Weed is always good too as most people have said. Nitrous isn't really that great with it, not nearly as good as with mushrooms. dxm and n2o just don't seem to get along.

--------------------
-I'm a dork-

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: BitchCakes]
    #1518101 - 05/03/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thats funny, I took a whippit while dexing and that was the highlight of the trip.

but I have never tried a whippit with any other drugs at all (even weed) and it did seem to have less of an effect as it does while sober, but it was fun never the less.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineSizzlinJ
walter crunkite

Loc: in miami where aint shit ...
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Sombie]
    #1518829 - 05/04/03 01:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I used to DXM trip alot, till I realized it's sooo bad... plus most of my experienced were always negative.

I never got any visuals, I ended up thinking about all the negative things and just ending up really confused and sad and angry and generally fucked-up lying in my bed praying for it to end, swearing I'd never do it again.

That's what it was like most of the time. Walking is pretty fun though. And I like to talk online on DXM, but as the DXM FAQ reports it can make you overly honest.. so don't talk to people who you don't want to know your inner most secrets cause chances are you can spill them out. I save alot of the convos I've had on DXM, cause they're all online.. I can't carry an actual conversation on DXM, much too hard. Listening to music is fun for a while, but then again I kept coming in contact with negative emotions, I don't know why DXM does that to me, kinda ruined it.
I'm done for good with it now that I have a hook up for shrooms [I can get LSD but it's 22 bucks a hit. Geltabs. I know it's a huge rip off, but Miami.. hell, most of Florida, is dry of acid. I think I'll stick to shrooms though, seems alot safer on the body and mind.. plus who knows what they mix in with the lsd.. if anything. I'm done babbling.

Peace.

--------------------

G2 nigga
we runnin' miami

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: SizzlinJ]
    #1567703 - 05/21/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just make sure you don't take to much. If your drinking syrup you don't really have to worry about taking too much. If you have the powder make sure you have a digital scale or something to weigh it on.
I'd say one bottle or 300mgs for a novice. 2 bottles and up, you can't really do much but lay down and think. At least I can't.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1567727 - 05/21/03 10:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

MY FRIEND. IF YOU TRULY WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOME VERY FUCKED UPNESS DURING YOUR ROBOTRIP... IF YOU CAN FUCKING REMEMBER... GET A PITCH BLACK ROOM THAT HAS NO MOONLIGHT NO NOTHING PITCH BLACK. TURN ON THE LIGHT THEN TURN IT OFF AND BE FUCKING AMAZED. PREPARE TO SHIT YOURSELF AND BE IN AWE.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinealantis
Loc: Pearland Texas
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1602197 - 06/02/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

im telling you, the best way tos ee viuals on dxm is to smoke a little bud and then sit in a room as dark as you can get it and listen to some head phones, it will take you on a journey unlike any other

--------------------
Sippin on lean and puffin on the light green

OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: alantis]
    #1609030 - 06/04/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

WEED!

Gotta smoke pot while dexing, man. Zero to insanity in one joint!
THe best time I've had dexing would have to be was when a freind and I extracred dxm for the first time. We had drank Delsym a couple times, but this was insanely different. We each had about 650mg each...

I emptied my garage of all contents, plopped two very comfortable bean bags down, little a candle and shut the light off. I had the craziest visuals, never seen anything like em again. Wave's were emanating from my freinds face. We smoked a couple bowls, put Tool - Aenima on...awe inspiring. My freind actually had an out of body experience that night...loooong story.

DOn't dex too much. That shit will fuck your brain up...I know.

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1660098 - 06/24/03 11:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hehe stars are great.....whenever im on dxm at home i go lie in my bed and look at my ceilin cuz i have glow in the dark stars,and they soot around and flash and stuff

--------------------

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: kristina420]
    #1660113 - 06/24/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Whats dxm ? GHB or whats its othe names? extract it from what.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: trev]
    #1660300 - 06/25/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dextromethorphan. Disociative found in cough suppressants.

DXM Faq: http://www.third-plateau.org/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1660314 - 06/25/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Depends on dosage. My favourite dosa was always 10mg/kg, which corresponds roughly to the mid "third plateau." On doses like that usually I liked to walk around in parks at night and watch everything around me move. Sometimes we'd go see movies. That's if I was with friends. For solo trips I liked to lay in bed and just experience.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1660331 - 06/25/03 12:59 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vats of Blood said:
curious about the visual aspect, since some people report visuals while others dont. if youre looking at the stars, is there any cool visual stuff that happens? also, my friend who i did mushrooms with recently for the first time compared his mush trip to a dxm trip. are they similar to you at all?

For me, DXM starts producing visuals in low light around 3mg/kg (200+ or so). Doses above 8mg/kg are more visual than relatively powerful LSD or mushroom trips. DXM is a drug that can produce full hallucinations for me, more commonly in very low light, but also (rarely) in well lit conditions. Redosing tends to make DXM a lot more visual for me, but also a lot more dysphoric. I consider DXM and LSD and mushrooms to be quite similar but many people don't.

Visually, DXM visuals have made me think of frames of animation. Take each individual frame and drop little drops of water on each frame in slightly different places. Jumble the order of the frames up slightly, and this is what DXM visuals are like. Things pulse in and out, lines blur, colours shift, etc. etc. I've usually found my DXM hallucinations make LSD or shrooms pale in comparison.

DXM is also a lot stronger as a psychotomimetic for me. At "third plateau" doses for me, in the dark, I regularly had the experience that I had split into three people. I also experience the overwhelming sensation that I am in contact with all periods of time simultaneously. Mystical beliefs/delusions and synchronicity are also quite common for me while on DXM.

In summary, I find DXM to be far more powerful visually and in a mind altering sense than LSD or mushrooms at doses I typically used at. I usually tried pushing the envelope with LSD, mushrooms and DXM, but DXM made me feel "bulletproof", and even when completely delusional on DXM I was able to hold myself together. LSD and mushrooms were much more intense and after a certain threshold I usually did not feel comfortable and held myself together by withdrawing from activity.

OfflineWapo
journeyman
Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #1660725 - 06/25/03 04:51 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hehe you guys ever seen caddyshack. for those that havent bill murray made the other dude cannoball his shit. That consisted of inhaling weed and drinking a big swig of booze then exhale. Me and my friend have perfected the CANNONBALL some years back. Take n2o2 put it in your balloon but dont fill it up all the way just 3/4. Then take a hit of weed without inhaling just in your mouth and blow that into the balloon. Now inhale the entire ballon and take a swig before you exhale. Now thats a fucking CANNONBALL!

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: dxm trip tips? [Re: Wapo]
    #1664896 - 06/26/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

wow thats pretty fucking crazy. if its beer. its not that crazy. but if its hard alcohol. wow :laugh:

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies