Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings
    #16083889 -

So,I finally figured out what these mystery seedlings were that popped up in my sad looking African Violets pot.I always leave any mystery seedlings that pop up in all my potted plants,even if they look like weeds,because of this very thing:-)I'm picking all kinds of good stuff out of my other plants pots too:grin:But yeah,here's the thing,I have passiflora growing all over the place here,so last year I tried to grow some form a bunch of seeds,I have also tried this previous years,and none ever germinated.I tried every way imaginable to get them to germinate too,and nada.Anyway,I remember I was cleaning off a fruit in the sink,last spring,and I threw a bunch of seeds in that particular pot in the windowsill.Well,almost year later,and they are just now germinating!That means,these darn seeds can take forever to grow,and that many people,including myself just give up on them:huxleyfacepalm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: KBG1977]
    #16085385 -

Yeah, passifloras can take more than a year. I;ve had the same thing happen.


--------------------
www.worldseedsupply.com
HELPING THE WORLD GROW!

50% OFF 1st KRATOM COLLECTION POWDER ORDER @ www.kratomcollectionshop.com
USE CODE WELCOME50NWEW!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: World Seed Supply]
    #16085405 -

Now you tell me,hehe,just kidding:-)That's crazy that they can take that long!I need to get them out without damaging them,somehow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: KBG1977]
    #16085675 -

I usually use a fork for stuff like that.


--------------------
www.worldseedsupply.com
HELPING THE WORLD GROW!

50% OFF 1st KRATOM COLLECTION POWDER ORDER @ www.kratomcollectionshop.com
USE CODE WELCOME50NWEW!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: World Seed Supply]
    #16085688 -

Fork sounds pretty good,Thanks for the tip:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: KBG1977]
    #16086860 -

if you want to germinate them on command, just gently file the seed coat, also called nicking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #16088147 -

I've tried that before too,with no success.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: KBG1977]
    #16088555 -

There is wild passiflora growing in a field across from my home.I seen the other day the vine's growing again.  I think I'll dig one up and move it where it will be more appreciated.



--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Edited by Urb (04/14/12 09:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Passiflora Incarnata Seedlings [Re: Urb]
    #16089196 -

Same I have here too Urb:thumbup:They make really Awesome flowers that smell real nice:mrt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* passiflora incarnata seedlings.
( 1 2 all )
ferrel_human 3,327 37 06/11/10 06:08 AM
by KBG1977
* Passiflora incarnata, Ant Guardians, and the complexity of nature. Horticulture 1,488 7 06/14/09 11:34 PM
by kadakuda
* Germinating Passiflora incarnata Horticulture 3,285 2 09/22/09 11:05 AM
by The Herbalist
* Passiflora incarnata
( 1 2 all )
Teotzlcoatl 5,055 30 07/10/07 02:12 PM
by Teotzlcoatl
* Passiflora Incarnata
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Acaterpillar 8,996 75 07/27/07 12:33 AM
by Acaterpillar
* The Maypop Experiment - Passiflora Incarnata Ren 2,255 5 06/19/12 04:24 PM
by Ren
* Is this passiflora incarnata? Pr0m3theus 466 4 08/06/14 10:37 AM
by 1234go
* Passiflora Incarnata Fruits! KBG1977 1,263 10 10/15/11 01:43 PM
by KBG1977

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
666 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.