Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bassnectar in Rochester, NY.....
    #16068212 -

Whose going to be there with me coming up on April 21rst in Rochester NY?
? I will be getting the FUCK down with the best of them... and I could only hope there will not only be shroomerites there joining me, but PUBBERS!!!!!

This is what I look like in case anyone wants to meet up with me and quite possibly receive the BEST hug they have ever gotten!::
(I'm the dude with the shit-eating grin and a Camel Wide in my mouth)


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Edited by shroomie_glen (04/10/12 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #16068273 -

bassnectar rox, i was withdrawing like a bitch at bisco '11 i coudnt even wait for his set

i lose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: plasma]
    #16068356 -

Well I sure hope to dance with some pubbers there!


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #16068358 -

And I agree plasma, I fancy Lorin's sets VERY MUCH SO as well!


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #16068360 -

Is that Bassnectar on the left ?

:trollhide:


--------------------
:scarybeat:


My music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #16068362 -

Damn, you look just like a friend of mine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #16068390 -

LloydChristmas said:
Damn, you look just like a friend of mine.



Am I an IRL friend of yours?  I befriend many people, my friend....

I astound myself with my own redundancy sometimes!


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #16068445 -

Nope. He doesn't live in Ohio, and most likely would never go to a Bassnectar show.

You seem like a cool guy though, keep on keepin on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar in Rochester, NY..... [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #16069137 -

Well, its about a 4 hour trip to rochester from here, so if anyone needs a ride from the NE ohio locale and it isnt TOOO far out of the way, I can scoop them up. :bender:


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone from the Rochester area anymore? Gr33nTree73 221 1 01/12/16 09:35 PM
by SoupSandwich
* Bassnectar was played on the Super Bowl.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MrShroom 4,889 85 02/09/15 03:38 PM
by Bassfreak
* NY Area shroomerites!?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 2,630 67 05/23/14 04:11 AM
by Bassfreak
* Bassnectar Live Set Archive (66+ sets!)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 5,098 63 05/11/20 06:56 PM
by zZZz
* herkamer NY Penroc3 599 5 02/23/03 04:37 PM
by Penroc3
* LNC: NYD EDITION
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Connoisseur 794 61 01/02/17 01:48 PM
by pirate-blues
* Rochester..... creekfreek 764 7 01/08/09 06:40 PM
by creekfreek
* Bassnectar is amazing
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ieatpussyandbacon 6,332 138 02/20/15 01:26 PM
by The Doobie Dude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
427 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 264 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.