Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
LNC: NYD EDITION
    #23973892 -

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Watching twilight zone marathon with my mom, just been spending time with her today and yesterday so she wouldnt have to spend NYE and NYD alone.

What yall up to tonight? Year going well so far i hope?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur] * 3
    #23973897 -

Hey Conner!

That's really nice of you. I'm with my folks too, we tried a replay of Christmas day on account of my dad's emergency room visit(for which he's improved so much from, luckily) and it was really nice.

I'm just enjoying the three day weekend.

I'll party hardy next year. That's my resolution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: pirate-blues]
    #23973906 -

right on! love to party it up with ya pirate!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #23973918 -

Lets make it a late night pirate crew.

ALL ABOARD!!


--------------------

        “Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.” -Edward Teach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23973923 -

Right on :highfive:
We'll have to actually do a northeast/philly/nyc/surrounding areas meetup this year. Definitely a good resolution to have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #23973936 -

Spots & I were talking about organizing something like that in our area this Spring or Summer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #23973942 -

I'm so down dude :thumbup:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: pirate-blues]
    #23973946 -

im sure many gatherings are upon us for 2017!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23973969 -

I just feel like driving around and listening to music tonight. I should go do that.
(I probably won't though).

It's more likely I'll just keep posting here.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Tmethyl] * 1
    #23973971 -

Yep, I was right.

:justfuck:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Tmethyl]
    #23973973 -

I'm thinking of getting another beer... but I actually need to stop this bad habit so maybe I'll just ride it off.


--------------------

        “Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.” -Edward Teach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Tmethyl]
    #23974027 -

Tmethyl said:
I just feel like driving around and listening to music tonight. I should go do that.
(I probably won't though).

It's more likely I'll just keep posting here.




I'd like to do that but my car's too shitty. I know the moment I drive it for pleasure instead of business it's going to die.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23974075 -

Where you at Cookie? I'll pick you up. :awesomenod:

*Abused my moderator ability to read your IP address and it says you are really far away*

Well I tried. :sad:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23974084 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Tmethyl said:
I just feel like driving around and listening to music tonight. I should go do that.
(I probably won't though).

It's more likely I'll just keep posting here.




I'd like to do that but my car's too shitty. I know the moment I drive it for pleasure instead of business it's going to die.




:hugitout:


I'm in the same position. Honestly the last thing I want is a loan of any kind. I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I don't need a car thanks to public transportation - but I'm moving to an outer neighborhood in a month, and it'll just be nice to have a car to get out of the city  - so I've decided it's time to start saving up for a new(used) car.


I looked at prices and think I can get a decent economical car for 5 to 6k. I can take public transportation to get to my job - I just need something that'll get me out from time to time. The greyhound bus is getting SO old. And the hoops I have to jump through to rent a car at 24(even though I turn 25 in a few months) are ridiculous and at least 250 for a weekend if I want insurance/damage waivers(which are completely and utterly necessary for where I live and trying to get a car outside of the city - you'd just be asking for it if you didn't get the damage waiver at least)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: pirate-blues]
    #23974128 -

decided to kill off my 6 pack of angry orchard i got this morning, just cracked open the last one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23974134 -

You bought beer in the morning? :ooo:
We should talk about this Conn. :lol:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Tmethyl]
    #23974140 -

hahaha nah its not like that man, i got a 6 pack of 5% hard cider and drank it throughout the course of the day.

i was really going to the store for a lighter though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #23974143 -

HAPPY NEW YEAR CONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23974144 -

Connoisseur said:
hahaha nah its not like that man, i got a 6 pack of 5% hard cider and drank it throughout the course of the day.

i was really going to the store for a lighter though.



I see, I see. :awesomenod:

I am actually going for a drive now.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC: NY EDITION [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #23974148 -

back at ya cowboy!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery; What are your plans for NYE/NYD?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dosile Kouki 2,266 66 01/03/11 01:03 AM
by rodfarva
* (E)ver (M)ilked a (C)ock, Friday edition! plasma 326 15 03/02/18 02:45 PM
by SunnyD
* LNC DMTGnome 747 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,643 47 08/05/20 09:21 PM
by rantmakes
* Bassnectar in November!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,739 23 11/07/09 08:42 PM
by large_dose
* Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp last night blissedout 2,793 17 04/06/08 11:50 PM
by truekimbo2
* BASSNECTAR Atheist 1,445 12 11/04/08 09:26 AM
by 0xYg3n

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
794 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.