Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059636 -

I guess you can only go up from there though, at least he knows his next gf probably won't rip his nuts off :shrug:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16059642 -

Yea. Unless a dude attacks first, there's no reason at all that a woman should do that sort of crap. Some chicks need to get the shit kicked out of them.

Edited by DeathSpider (04/08/12 01:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059648 -

Quote:
. Some chick's need to get the shit kicked out of them.



-a girl

:takingnotes:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059651 -

ITS A TRAP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059670 -

NWlight said:
Quote:
. Some chick's need to get the shit kicked out of them.



-a girl

:takingnotes:




If a women decides to play with fire, she should experience what getting burned is like.

Sure, men are expected to be the bigger of the two and walk away.. But damn.. women can do some shit that an ass kicking would be completely justifiable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059703 -

Quote:
Sure, men are expected to be the bigger of the two and walk away



why?


I've never understood this impression (the women I have been with) have that states they have the ability to be psycho bitches and expect their bf (me) to ignore it and treat them lovingly anyways.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059711 -

And now a vid/song about this thread...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059721 -

i disagree, unless a woman is trying to kill someone or something then i dont think its right to be violent towards women. it kind of throws you in a weird situation if you are confronted by a particularly staunch woman who gets violent, because you can't really hit them back. you pretty much either have to just cover up and take what they throw at you or just grab their wrists and restrain them untill they are calmed down or something


i've met some women who have more "balls" then most men


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059727 -

NWlight said:
Quote:
Sure, men are expected to be the bigger of the two and walk away



why?


I've never understood this impression (the women I have been with) have that states they have the ability to be psycho bitches and expect their bf (me) to ignore it and treat them lovingly anyways.




That's exactly what I am getting take. Generally speaking, most men are physically stronger than women. There's no glory in defeating an unworthy opponent. So when a women gets all up in the grill, a man is supposed to walk away. The flip side however, is at the same time that the men were taught this, the women were taught not to speak up, obey the master of the house, ect. Men are supposed to let it roll off their backs, because that is what men do.

That said, if one never learns the consequence of playing with fire, if they haven't a sense in their mind, they'll run amok with a jerry can and matches until they do learn.

If a chick acts like a skanky twat to every man in her life, and the man just takes it over and over, without smackin her around or saying "screw this shit, I'm out" She will never learn the consequence of her actions. Kind of like if you keep mugging people and robbing banks, but never get arrested or anything, even though everyone knows you are doing it, what's the incentive to stop?

Am I saying this gives a man license to smack the daylights out of his woman? No. But in some situations, I could understand why it would happen.


edit:to make that sound less psychotic

Edited by DeathSpider (04/08/12 02:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059743 -

yeah i agree with most everything you said.

except I'd rather leave a woman than lay a hand on her.

if someone upsets me (friend, girlfriend, family) I usually cut them out of my life entirely and pretend they don't exist any more (rather than sit down with them and say why I'm mad)

Pretty unhealthy but my life has very very very few douchebags in it.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059748 -

Changed my post there. ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059753 -

Quote:
Kind of like if you keep mugging people and robbing banks, but never get arrested or anything, even though everyone knows you are doing it, what's the incentive to stop?



Post-conventional morality, something not possessed by my ex.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059776 -

My perspective comes from this..

My mother was horrendous to me. She had issues with her own mother and took that crap out on me. My brothers could do no wrong, however.

One day, I came home from college and my mother was in this pouty, woe is me mood that she gets. I hate that shit, but none the less, I took the bait and asked what was wrong, without really give a damn. She said my father smacked her. He's never done that before, so it kind of made me raise my brow a bit, but at the same time, it made me wonder what the fuck she did to warrant that. My parents were never violent towards one another, but if we did something wrong, oh boy.

Anyway, I didn't see my father for a couple days as he worked graveyard shifts and slept while I was at school. When I finally saw him, he was sporting one heck of a black eye. I asked him what the fuck went on that day. He then says my mother was pissed off with him and so while he was making a sandwich, she purposely swung open the cupboard door and got him in the eye. A detail my mother left out.

Suddenly everything made sense. My mother was a bitch from hell normally. But in the years that I was going to school, she was going through menopause and became borderline psychopathic. She'd try to pick a fight with me about god knows what. I was smart to her game, so I would ignore it. She'd then get pissed off for not getting that fight and would destroy something of mine, be it an article of clothes, or on one occasion, one of my notebooks from my science lab. That shit was completely irreplaceable.

So with that knowledge in hand, I felt my father's belting one across the face was completely justified.

All in all, there's a lot of sociopathic women out there. And with this generation and this new found sense of entitlements,  it's just going to get worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059786 -

Why is it so socially acceptable for women to blame irrational behavior on their vagina? (period/menopause)


It's like guys raping someone and blaming it on blue balls.


dumb dumb dumb


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059797 -

It is dumb. Some women get serious chemical imbalances during their menses. Some figure out how to control that shit so that they aren't being psycho hose beasts to everyone around them. Others just let the fury fly, whilst being in complete denial. It's not like I can say I am the only woman in existance to have ever had a period, so I don't get it myself.

As for a dude getting all rapey.. there's a bit more to it that that and if caught, his excuse wouldn't fly in court either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059798 -

:lol: it was an exaggeration obviously.

from a girl's point of view, do you really find it harder to control your emotional reactions once a month or is it more of an excuse to do what you want? :strokebeard:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059807 -

I get plenty of warning that that time of the month is coming up, so I have time to prepare myself for it. Also I have the added benefit of not being an emotional person to begin with, so when I start feeling irratible, I am much more able to open my eyes and say "eh, wtf's going on here?" and correct the situation.

If a situation comes and I have to show anger to someone, it's always in a calculated manner and not just flying off the handle. People who know me know this, so I have no excuse for just going nuts and doing what I want, because I'd never get away with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: NWlight]
    #16059812 -

NWlight said:
Why is it so socially acceptable for women to blame irrational behavior on their vagina? (period/menopause)





its socially acceptable because women have more will power then men do, and the household will not be a happy place unless all the women in the household are also happy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #16059817 -

Dosile Kouki said:
its socially acceptable because women have more will power then men do, and the household will not be a happy place unless all the women in the household are also happy



I personally think its a load of shit. Hormonal changes will make anyone batty. But to say "It's not my fault. My twat is bleeding" is just stupid.

If it's raining outside, you would do what is necessary to prevent yourself from getting overly soaked if you have to go out, like put on wellies, a rain slicker and carry an umbrella. Very rarely does a woman's monthly just sneak up on her without any kind of warning. So if she's gotta go buy tampons and crap like that, there is no reason why a woman can't also prepare herself for the occasion by taking the added precaution of thinking before acting/speaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16059823 -

Adding to that however, if a woman acts completely psychotic and gets insane mood swings during their time of the month, and I am talking like stage 3 meltdowns and what not, chances are there is probably a lot more going on than just their monthly. If she's recently had a kid, it could be a symptom of postpartum depression, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sometimes i wish i was a woman! Simisu 696 12 02/08/06 12:59 PM
by Newbie
* Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? Fiery 989 13 03/03/18 10:46 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* RIP Commodus, My Sweet Little Guy 4/5/07 - 5/27/07
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 3,334 56 05/29/07 08:05 PM
by Liz
* Man Cums On Woman At Target
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
appleorange 11,650 118 09/22/14 07:59 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* First Woman President
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,179 21 02/15/08 06:23 PM
by anyone420
* Im Ripped ZoomsAreCool 517 5 02/25/05 11:47 PM
by Dark_Star
* Man Masturbated To Woman On Airplane (Reworked)
( 1 2 3 all )
appleorange 6,179 44 03/18/08 08:51 PM
by Coaster
* Getting ripped off?
( 1 2 all )
jujujustin 2,076 21 02/20/08 08:05 AM
by fapjack

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,805 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.