Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration!
    #1593055 -



that should be a good enough start ...

and don?t feel restricted by my black lines! erase/draw new ones!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1594874 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Xibalba]
    #1595385 -

i think you scared everybody away  :smirk:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Xibalba]
    #1595905 -

that is fucking awesome!



...game over :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Xibalba]
    #1596055 -

btw i hate you


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1597169 -

excellent pic, HB, and Xibalba that's incredible! :smile:

I'm working on something right now; here's what I've got so far.. not yet halfway done:


Phace


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/31/03 10:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1597184 -

I'm wokrin' on it :smirk:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1597247 -

OK I've finished what I started..... I think I like the earlier version better though now that its done :wink: - what do you the "reader" think? It is made 100% from that original picture.. I added no lines - only endless layers and effects



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/31/03 11:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1597248 -

Part one, I would have finished it but it's bed time.



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1597255 -

oo oooo oo this looks nice :smile: - I can't wait to see the end-result


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1597267 -

damn! i wanna join in on this... but i don't have my computer back. I will add my touch later this week...


wow guys, these are amazing....


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Blastrid]
    #1598391 -



Finished Product. I like the result, but I think the tie-dye background was a bit overdoing it.

EDIT: Woohoo! 1500th post!


--------------------


Edited by rommstein2001 (06/01/03 02:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1598547 -

excellent work - I think the background looks good :smile:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1598748 -



how the fuck do people post images? every time i copy/paste that fucking text i get a blank post... :frown:

Edited by moosehead (06/01/03 04:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: moosehead]
    #1599122 -

Make sure it's copied exactly.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1600133 -

Here's what I've changed so far ...



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1600200 -

oh cool there's more detail! this is looking great


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1601173 -

Awesome! Can't wait to see your final picture, HB!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: HB]
    #1603420 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no rest for the wicked ... another collaboration! [Re: moosehead]
    #1603528 -

Xibalba, How in the hell did you do that?! What kind of software are you using? How did you get that handpainted-esque blending effect? That is amazing!


--------------------
Just another animal embeded in a technological coral reef extruded psychic objects...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drawing Tablets, need help/advice Syle 1,728 9 01/16/07 01:27 AM
by Blastrid
* Good drawing tablet programs? Syle 716 3 01/18/07 06:43 PM
by plexus
* graphic tablet questions TheDude 1,095 7 12/20/03 05:59 PM
by cyrus
* Wacom Tablet PC + A work almost done ... HB 887 3 05/02/05 09:09 PM
by Redstorm
* my new Wacom tablet... roykinn 1,288 7 10/24/01 12:53 AM
by roykinn
* Got a Wacom tablet. Phluck 1,023 6 12/28/03 02:04 AM
by cyrus
* Wacom Tablet and Photoshop Question YellowSubmarine 1,058 5 09/13/03 02:31 AM
by Cow Shit Collector
* Wacom doodle. Phluck 747 4 12/29/03 01:58 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,388 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.