Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Got a Wacom tablet.
    #2201934 -

What's neat about Wacom tablets is you can do sketchy type drawing really easily. I still need a bit of practice to be able to draw more precisely, as you can see, but it's a pretty nifty device.




I recommend them, but as someone said, don't go out and buy one if you think it'll make you be able to draw. It's definately going to change the way I draw on the computer though.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: Phluck]
    #2202145 -

"I harv no teef" :smile:

Lucky you, what size did you get?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: adrug]
    #2202161 -

I got the Graphire3 4x5 tablet.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: Phluck]
    #2202389 -

cool man.  i ended up getting the 9x12 intuos with a little help.  so far i am blown away by what this tablet can do :smile:.

wacom definitely is the way to go.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: TheDude]
    #2202527 -

Yeah, it's pretty sweet... it's taking some getting used to, but I can see that in a few weeks things will get even cooler.

Got any examples of art you've done?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: Phluck]
    #2202819 -

So far i've just been screwing around with all the different options, testing things out and getting comfortable with it: definitely will take a while to get used to.  Once I get my bearings, I'm going to start an animation (been preplanning for a while now) and another photoshop piece just needs some finishing touches.  I'll be sure to post it when it's finished though :smile:.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got a Wacom tablet. [Re: TheDude]
    #2205146 -

if you guys need help optimizing the quality control on your wacom, my email is xeno@san.rr.com

ive been using an intus2 6x8 for over a year now and i'm very familiar with how to make it pretty in photoshop, painter, and flash. :]


--------------------
// your halo slipping down
// to choke you now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wacom Tablet PC + A work almost done ... HB 887 3 05/02/05 09:09 PM
by Redstorm
* my new Wacom tablet... roykinn 1,288 7 10/24/01 12:53 AM
by roykinn
* Wacom Tablet and Photoshop Question YellowSubmarine 1,058 5 09/13/03 02:31 AM
by Cow Shit Collector
* graphic tablet questions TheDude 1,095 7 12/20/03 05:59 PM
by cyrus
* Graphic Pen Tablets thissongis 181 0 10/17/11 10:46 AM
by thissongis
* Drawing Tablets, need help/advice Syle 1,728 9 01/16/07 01:27 AM
by Blastrid
* Good drawing tablet programs? Syle 716 3 01/18/07 06:43 PM
by plexus
* Wacom doodle. Phluck 747 4 12/29/03 01:58 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,023 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.