Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
my new Wacom tablet...
    #433171 -

Just bought a new Wacom tablet, here's a pic I drew last night of myself, tell me what you think-



--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: roykinn]
    #433214 -

damn ...

i really want a wacom tablet -- which one did you get and how much was it? i'm sick of using this shitty mouse which barely even works

good job on the pic i like it


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: HB]
    #433220 -

Yeah, they're nice, I've been working with a really messed up cheap-rip off of a Wacom. I got this one, I believe it's 6" x 4", USB for $100, that's the running price, nice deal though- and really worth it, I'm at an Art institute right now so I'll be using it a lot.


--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Deleted [Re: roykinn]
    #433882 -

Content Removed.

Edited by Jared (04/01/04 01:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: Jared]
    #434918 -

Hi, thanks for the feedback, here are a few new pics I did tonight, kinda sloppy but I was just messing with different techniques- any thoughts?








--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: roykinn]
    #434925 -

Nice Pictures...
I have a cross i-pen, but the actual pen quit working and I can't seem to find them anywhere!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: roykinn]
    #434927 -

i love the experimental ones but the last one is fantastic, keep up the AMAZING work


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my new Wacom tablet... [Re: HB]
    #434945 -

Smack31- I know you can order new pens for the Wacom tablets, check the manufacturers website to see if you can order them there, beats buying a whole new tablet- thanks for the reply everyone, I'll post some more up soon, I've been playing with this all day, so I should have some new stuff soon.


--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wacom Tablet PC + A work almost done ... HB 887 3 05/02/05 09:09 PM
by Redstorm
* Got a Wacom tablet. Phluck 1,023 6 12/28/03 02:04 AM
by cyrus
* Wacom Tablet and Photoshop Question YellowSubmarine 1,058 5 09/13/03 02:31 AM
by Cow Shit Collector
* graphic tablet questions TheDude 1,095 7 12/20/03 05:59 PM
by cyrus
* Graphic Pen Tablets thissongis 181 0 10/17/11 10:46 AM
by thissongis
* Drawing Tablets, need help/advice Syle 1,728 9 01/16/07 01:27 AM
by Blastrid
* Good drawing tablet programs? Syle 716 3 01/18/07 06:43 PM
by plexus
* Wacom doodle. Phluck 747 4 12/29/03 01:58 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,288 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.