Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU * 11
    #16033121 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift] * 1
    #16033128 -

This university doesn't have "diversity"! I'm dropping out right now and will forever complain about how much bullshit university is.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: KremrBigSikter] * 4
    #16033138 -

We have a politically correct diversity department to ensure all students will at least pass the minority janitors on the way to class. We've even erected mandatory multi-cultural curriculum in the first year to ensure every student has a chance to feel guilty about some oppression or another.

:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #16033143 -

:highfive: sign me in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #16033147 -

Beanhead said:
:highfive: sign me in



You're already there, brother. :aum:

:shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #16033153 -

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: thoughts] * 14
    #16033176 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift] * 2
    #16033186 -

Hahaha. That NEEDS to be a shirt. I will reserve one right now.
Seriously, I want to wear this.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: thoughts] * 3
    #16033204 -

We could ask dwpineal :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #16033237 -

That would be awesome.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: thoughts] * 8
    #16033287 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift] * 1
    #16033322 -

DTU: Homo, Sentio Bonum!



--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #16033329 -

KremrBigSikter said:
DTU: Homo, Sentio Bonum!



:lol: That's awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift] * 1
    #16033341 -

Jessica Swift said:





OMG :inlove:

YESSSSSSSSS

Doin' Thangs University


:feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: I AM SWIM] * 2
    #16033383 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #16033514 -




GREEN LEAVES

:happyweed:

:feelshighman:

:feelsgoodman: & doin' thangs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #16033519 -

This is awesome!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: thoughts]
    #16033535 -

:feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman::feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: Natorade] * 2
    #16033543 -

Here at DTU, we reject faulty science while enjoying a good lunch


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In Partnership with I AM SWIM, You've Officially Been Accepted to DTU [Re: the bizzle]
    #16033595 -

Feels doin' thangs.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Let us look at Partnership for a Drug-Free America... (part 1) (part 2 added) SneezingPenis 2,142 10 06/26/07 03:16 PM
by makaveli8x8
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 04:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,823 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.