Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: fee]
    #15904258 -

shit does chew through data and I'm pretty sure my phone's only on 2gb a month and because I'm away so much a lot of the time my phone is all I'm using.

some fuckhead should make a shroomery iphone/android app. they can use the money from the swag store to cover it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica]
    #15904293 -

sup guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Remix]
    #15904297 -

nmu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica] * 4
    #15904399 -

just looking for a new gif to put in my sig. any suggestions?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Remix]
    #15904414 -

on this site its no big deal but on other sites people post pics that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter and they're huge files so i dont even get the content to load quickley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Remix]
    #15904950 -

Remix said:
just looking for a new gif to put in my sig. any suggestions?



:yeahthatsfunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Hobozen] * 1
    #15904962 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: underfliptown]
    #15905289 -

indica said:
plan.

i can turn sigs off but then i gotta turn them back on when im on my computer and i mean fuck that shit



Why? I haven't seen a signature in so long, I sometimes forget they exist. I only look at one if I see someone mention how cool a certain member's sig is.

underfliptown said:
Bitch more, post porn!



underfliptown said:
Bitch more post porn



underfliptown said:
Bitch moar post porn!



I really hate you sometimes.. this is one of those times. :bored:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica]
    #15905320 -

I turned off sig pictures long ago for that reason.  It's really not worth the long load times to see someone's kewl photoshop job of their handle or some lameass gif they found online.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: All We Perceive]
    #15905347 -

They usually help me recognize a poster quicker, I don't always get the avatars straight.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone play runescape? iLuvAF 1,502 17 04/03/11 11:16 PM
by iLuvAF
* Most Memorable Sig? OneMoreRobot3021 1,069 15 07/17/05 12:16 PM
by flowstone
* Doers Anyone Play Runescape? thelivingfreekshow 1,065 11 03/23/11 11:37 PM
by Charliem
* runescape..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ShroomismM 15,551 212 07/06/16 06:47 AM
by Crixalis
* Runescape wilderness returning
( 1 2 all )
Belac 4,282 36 03/17/11 09:38 PM
by zergroz
* Runescape LadyLittleZeppelin 1,183 14 05/19/11 08:49 PM
by dshow
* Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Lobster.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 4,525 20 08/20/05 06:35 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Animated GIF thread! *56k no way
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SoulSurfer 14,414 60 01/26/13 12:06 PM
by DannyT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,370 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.