Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig * 2
    #15902101 -

when I'm shroomerising on my phone shit clogs up my phone and makes shit load slow


gtfo with your GIF sigs and shit. fucks sake. nobody gives a fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica]
    #15902110 -

i turned off sig pics.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica] * 2
    #15902111 -

you can turn sigs off if it bothers you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica] * 2
    #15902112 -

:highfive:

:dudewtf: gifs.  honestly.  Eject GIFs with -5 ratings fucking tea party

goooo


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #15902114 -

you don't even have to turn them off completely, you can just disable the pictures.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: the human abstract]
    #15902115 -

plan.

i can turn sigs off but then i gotta turn them back on when im on my computer and i mean fuck that shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Acidic_Sloth] * 3
    #15902116 -

I have an animated gif. tehee.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Shroomism] * 3
    #15902119 -

i can't see it and i don't care.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15902123 -

Oh, he mad.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Shroomism]
    #15902128 -

Your gif isn't big enough to screw with my phone. It's only the large ass ones and I just hide there's and solves my problem.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: indica]
    #15902131 -

Turn off sigs

If you want to see a sig just click on the persons name and bring up their profile, it's at the bottom.  When threads only contain the the conversation that's being had it's a lot easier to follow anyways.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: fee]
    #15902135 -

oh, you can also hide individual sigs by going to the user's profile and clicking the "Hide Signature" link.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Acidic_Sloth] * 3
    #15902145 -

Bitch more, post porn!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Acidic_Sloth] * 5
    #15902162 -

Ya, I hate big sigs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: LobsterSauce] * 1
    #15902172 -

LobsterSauce said:
Ya, I hate big sigs.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #15902174 -

Jessica Swift said:
LobsterSauce said:
Ya, I hate big sigs.







:rofl::rofl2:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #15902175 -

Jessica Swift said:
LobsterSauce said:
Ya, I hate big sigs.








Yup that just slowed the shit out of my phone.

So what do I do? Quite it just so now when I click this thread it will only be worse.

O well


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: fee]
    #15902180 -

in 1 year phones will catch up to .gif technology.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #15902187 -

Jessica Swift said:
LobsterSauce said:
Ya, I hate big sigs.







:blewmeanie:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really wish people wouldn't put GIF's in their sig [Re: Psy Baba]
    #15902192 -

That makes me realize my sig is a bit too big so I'll resize it, just for you :awejeez:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone play runescape? iLuvAF 1,502 17 04/03/11 11:16 PM
by iLuvAF
* Most Memorable Sig? OneMoreRobot3021 1,069 15 07/17/05 12:16 PM
by flowstone
* Doers Anyone Play Runescape? thelivingfreekshow 1,065 11 03/23/11 11:37 PM
by Charliem
* runescape..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ShroomismM 15,549 212 07/06/16 06:47 AM
by Crixalis
* Runescape wilderness returning
( 1 2 all )
Belac 4,282 36 03/17/11 09:38 PM
by zergroz
* Runescape LadyLittleZeppelin 1,183 14 05/19/11 08:49 PM
by dshow
* Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Lobster.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 4,519 20 08/20/05 06:35 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Animated GIF thread! *56k no way
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SoulSurfer 14,414 60 01/26/13 12:06 PM
by DannyT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,370 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.