Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'll vote for Jon Huntsman because [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #15650993 -

No, I would not vote for him...but if it came down to him, Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum and Bachman being the ONLY choices I would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'll vote for Jon Huntsman because [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15651258 -

I can't imagine Perry doing a better job than Obama, or Romney (Obama v. 2.0) Perry and Cain are like Bush the 3rd and black Bush. Fuck them and their socially conservative war mongering bullshit. I'm not going to vote for Obama, unless the republicans nominate Santorum, Gingrich, or Perry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are you Stoners registered to vote?
( 1 2 all )
Ali 5,219 34 05/20/03 06:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Vote bloodflower6 #1 Hanky 663 12 05/05/04 10:21 AM
by Hanky
* I'll Give you Money funkymonk 815 7 10/12/03 02:20 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* The things you'll find in underbellies...
( 1 2 all )
RunDMT 3,185 21 11/19/03 03:35 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* Looks like i'll be able to go to the gathering this year Phychotron 1,010 13 03/21/04 02:47 AM
by 40oz
* Jesus, don't you wait up, Jesus I'll be home soon... PapaverS 887 2 08/08/03 12:50 PM
by Papaver
* Nader for Pres.?!
( 1 2 all )
oggleman 2,598 21 02/27/04 06:36 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
940 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.