Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #15545088 -

Is there any chance that their laughter and grinning isn't as disrespectful as you assume it is?  Could it be a sign of something else, for instance a misguided attempt at friendliness?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: Me_Roy]
    #15545100 -

Me_Roy said:
Is there any chance that their laughter and grinning isn't as disrespectful as you assume it is?  Could it be a sign of something else, for instance a misguided attempt at friendliness?



Hmmm... I'll find out if I draw back I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #15545108 -

I've had good friends who just walk in my room with out knocking.  Thats very rude to me but he was a decent friend.  Spose people just have different ideas.

If they respect you mostly then its ok, if you can talk out your differences then its ok.  If they take the piss then u shud probably escape before it escalates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #15545122 -

sof4r0ckeRs1984 said:
I don't think they are terrorists, they are much too liberal for that. I have been invited to their rooms and they don't build bombs.



:doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 1
    #15545146 -

U obviously didnt hear about all semi brown people causing 9/11

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #15545158 -

Mad_Larkin said:
sof4r0ckeRs1984 said:
I don't think they are terrorists, they are much too liberal for that. I have been invited to their rooms and they don't build bombs.



:doublefacepalm:



I know man, how could I even think of that :dumbass:

Edit: Just kidding. You may have noticed the irony in what I wrote.
When some young, intelligent strangers from middle eastern countries move to your house, you were going to jihad-check on them too. If one has never thought about that possibility, it is time to do it.
Many people from my old village reacted that way: "Oh, are they building bombs?" or "What are they going to study? Explosives?"
Then first thing that happens is that I have to explain them that they DON'T seem to be that way to me. I find this so utterly ironic that I thought it was funny to write that first pargraph like I did, though, now that you mention it, it looks quite inadequate ^^.

Edited by sof4r0ckeRs1984 (12/20/11 01:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HELP! Persian roomies getting on my fucking nerves!!! [Re: qman]
    #15545241 -

qman said:
Tell them you will call the terror police and ship them back to Iran, don't put up with these arabs.



Arabs are completely different from Persians. Iranians in terms of Culture, language and features as well. You clearly have little knowledge about the outside world :huxleyfacepalm:

Thats like saying stupid Indians lets ship them back to India, don't put up with these Blacks...utterly stuipid

Learn some culture before you start bitching my boy. Don't wanna cause a agrument just be wary of what you say.


--------------------
....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Mom is getting on my fucking nerves! Vulture 1,441 11 07/06/04 08:01 PM
by Juggler
* So my roomie is a total whore...
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,651 51 09/01/05 09:33 PM
by ssjwizard
* Help me take off my doorknob CrossingTheStar 1,092 17 02/15/12 02:31 PM
by CrossingTheStar
* roomies eligal 504 3 11/18/05 03:20 AM
by eligal
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* roomies eligal 582 6 11/07/05 11:05 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* Stupid fucking public Or secure level of paranoia? duster 1,455 13 01/04/05 05:17 AM
by Xionide

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,398 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.