Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Rexter]
    #15534892 -

Pharmaceuticals.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534894 -

That looks like a Taco Bell burrito.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15534906 -

abltsandwich said:
That looks like a Taco Bell burrito.



It might be, I don't mind taco bell, but the burrito in that picture is a simple representation of an authentic burrito


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Rexter]
    #15534915 -

Rexter said:
Kid cuisine :datass:



I knew a guy who almost only at that, he'd eat a couple for each meal, a
former room mate used to eat nothing but steak and candy, I introduced him
to shrimp when he was 30yo and for 3 mos he ate nothing but shrimp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534934 -

audiophoenix said:
abltsandwich said:
That looks like a Taco Bell burrito.



It might be, I don't mind taco bell, but the burrito in that picture is a simple representation of an authentic burrito



I love Taco Bell myself.  I live in a city where burritos are fuckin' everywhere and so are tacos.  You gotta wonder if there's such a thing as market saturation when it comes to tacos and burritos but I'm doubting it.  If you like burritos that much you should try a chimichanga if you haven't before. srs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534938 -

audiophoenix said:
PostiveOutlook said:





Exquisite!

Also....

A good Mexican/American burrito is the shit.



Anytime I am on the west coast, it's a must




try a donair sometime bro... its wayyy better then any burrito

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: P-O]
    #15534953 -

I'll check it out :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534961 -

it has a special gravy, and they slow cook the meat in spices... its fucking huge too .  Its a mans meal!!!


Too bad the dont sell em anywhere in manitoba:thumbdown:.


Ive only seen em in east coast, and some places in the west coast!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: P-O]
    #15534964 -

I see, it's sort of like a gyro? Is it greek?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534971 -

Chipotle is fucking nuts as far as burritos go.  I am not too into fast food, but Chipotle burrito the size of a collegiate football is nice sometimes, although what goes in must come out. 

As far as Indian goes, lamb vindaloo is some seriously good shit.  Spicy.  Burns so good.

I used to work at an Indian restaurant and our head chef would make me random stuff all the time.  Sometimes it was too spicy and I have a pretty high tolerance for spice.


--------------------
Of course, then there's the problem of eating vermiculite. On the bright side, it makes your poop and teeth glitter.  Just pretend it's christmas.
-RR

Those mushrooms are fine.  Your friend is a pussy.
-RR

Outdoor Patch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534975 -

kinda like gyro... just lots more meat.  and it tastys soooo much better (the donair sauce and spices).


I love wraps/gyros/donairs :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: M11]
    #15534976 -

M11 said:
Chipotle is fucking nuts as far as burritos go.  I am not too into fast food, but Chipotle burrito the size of a collegiate football is nice sometimes, although what goes in must come out.



Plus they are all natural. I too love chipotle


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15534977 -

one thing ive never tried is that asian soup stuff u guys get.  apparently its killer... cho or something.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: M11]
    #15535093 -

M11 said:
I used to work at an Indian restaurant and our head chef would make me random stuff all the time.  Sometimes it was too spicy and I have a pretty high tolerance for spice.




had a mexican chef at a bar I worked at when I was 17-18, the guy was a god
in the kitchen, always teaching people working there how to cook after
closing, he was a huge show off and there seemed to be nothing the man wasnt
capable of making including thai and indian dishes. the crazy part is that he
was cooking for a buffet line we had between 5 and 8pm for the early drinkers
and the guy got paid mad cash for working a short day for a chef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15535106 -

audiophoenix said:
M11 said:
Chipotle is fucking nuts as far as burritos go.  I am not too into fast food, but Chipotle burrito the size of a collegiate football is nice sometimes, although what goes in must come out.



Plus they are all natural. I too love chipotle




picked fresh from the burrito trees of Michoacan?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15535112 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15535121 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15535128 -

oh... lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15535151 -

it's actually linked through the chipotle site

after reading their site I'm not so sure I'll ever eat at chipotle, I refuse
to knowingly support any company that aids illegal aliens when more than
30,000,000 americans are out of work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #15535166 -

Not sure what you are referring to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lean Cuisine MOTH 1,307 18 09/05/05 01:07 AM
by MagicalMystery
* Favorite ethnic foods?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 3,793 38 09/01/04 04:05 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* Indian cuisine = the shit
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,293 37 05/20/05 04:54 AM
by Krishna
* Your favorite quotes.
( 1 2 3 all )
Oddish 3,966 49 05/08/07 03:32 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Do you have a favorite "type" of food?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,815 20 05/13/04 05:37 PM
by MizzJazzy
* American southern midwesterners review of fast food joints ShroomyMcPot 1,993 8 08/13/09 09:16 PM
by joe666
* What does an American degree mean in Canada? Adden 1,864 14 09/27/05 02:34 PM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* Garcia on American Routes Anonymous 1,080 2 08/07/04 07:56 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,232 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.