Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Looking for straw (where to find it?)
    #1552729 -

Anyone know if any of the larger chains sell straw? I'm going to go looking tomorrow, but I figured if I could get some ideas as to where to start it'd be helpful.

Never used straw before, so if someone could please let me know what types of straw are preferable, I would appreciate it. I have read through every FAQ on bulk teks w/straw, but none of them mention where to find the damn stuff.

From what I read, barley or wheat straw is the best. I believe the pet store may sell it as bedding, but that could get somewhat expensive as they only sell it in smaller quantities.

I'd appreciate any feedback. :wink: 


--------------------

The blue... the blue!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for straw (where to find it?) [Re: Rustik]
    #1552795 -

I'm on the hunt as well. They have it at Michael's crafts but its like $5 for a tiny bale. I'll have to make it to a feed store.


--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for straw (where to find it?) [Re: Rustik]
    #1552801 -

Michael's or another big art supply store should have it but it's expensive there.

If you drive to Podunk, (Wherever you live) they will probably sell it in those little farm stands for $5 a bale -- might require some searching, though.

--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for straw (where to find it?) [Re: micro]
    #1552809 -

A feed store. Yes, that's it. :smile: rofl - didn't even cross my mind, I'll just head over to the local ag and ranch "factory" (yah, this thing is freaking huge), and pick up some there. Thanks!


--------------------

The blue... the blue!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for straw (where to find it?) [Re: Rustik]
    #1552823 -

sure


--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* straw mskip23 569 6 09/20/05 10:10 PM
by mskip23
*
( 1 2 all )
matts 2,463 20 10/24/02 12:20 PM
by f8L
* Question about straw jisk8 404 2 12/21/05 04:30 PM
by kilgore_trout
* Difference in STRAW? tonyperez420 1,468 12 08/07/06 11:08 AM
by Roadkill
* about straw... Hamurabi 1,223 14 09/27/04 11:24 PM
by OldSpice
* Straw (bags/bales)
( 1 2 all )
manto2 2,816 35 06/12/10 03:11 PM
by Syx
* Difference between Hay and Straw - Which is Better? Rustik 8,583 11 05/19/03 04:56 PM
by mycofile
* dung/straw tek.... cant get straw, is this a viable sub? ahel 1,474 9 08/16/03 11:41 AM
by deanofmean

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
494 topic views. 24 members, 131 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.